Harry and Meghan #20 Meghan has lost and it's going to cost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this article that lists MM's close friends (loose definition of close as they mention Victoria Beckham)

-Serena Williams
-Priyanka Chopra
-Jessica Mulroney
-Misha Nonoo, friend and stylist in Suits
-Abigail Spencer, co-star in Suits
-Daniel Martin, make up artist
-Janina Gavankar, friends for over a decade
-Mathew Anderson

My guess is the friends that blabbed to the magazine are the ones with the lowest profiles as they'd want to be in M's good graces and could be pushed to do it. I think the 5 are:

Jessica Mulroney of course
Priyanka Chopra, she seems desperate to be close to Meghan
Abigail Spencer as a co-star has been mentioned
Janina Gavankar, she looks up to her and even launched a website similar to the Tig.
Misha, I think she's is the one that's scared, she has really high profile clients, and is friends with Beatrice.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I found this article that lists MM's close friends (loose definition of close as they mention Victoria Beckham)

-Serena Williams
-Priyanka Chopra
-Jessica Mulroney
-Mathew Anderson

My guess is the friends that blabbed to the magazine are the ones with the lowest profiles as they'd want to be in M's good graces and could be pushed to do it. I think the 5 are:

Janina Gavankar, she looks up to her and even launched a website similar to the Tig.
Maybe Misha, I think she's is the one that's scared.
I don’t understand why MM would need FIVE people to corroborate her side of the story though, surely 1 of 2 would have done? It’s a bit extra?
And for 5 people to all ‘independently’ come up with the same story just stretches belief As it proves she’s fed them lines of what BS to spout.
What I love about today’s judgement is that she’s been found out good and proper. 👊

Reactions: 27
Sharing this on the new thread,

Reprimands? The hoity little madam.

Or Harry?

‘You’re not in Kansas anymore you dim fuckwit’
They are currently at the other end of the yellow brick road! Or should that be rainbow?
🌈🌈 The end they think the gold should be!

There are ways of working with people, it appears Megsy doesn’t have that knack, if the allegations are true & she threw tea over someone, she’s lucky she didn’t get sued, DM sitting on that one?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bit about Meghan in this article

The Queen.......has a soft spot......for Odummr?!?! WHY?!?!!!!!! 🤢🤢🤢

Hi Momof5intheStates, couldn't reply on old thread as it's locked for replies. What did you want to know about the rave videos?
I'd love to see them if anyone has them ❤❤ I love stuff like that!

For Archie? 😁
probably more for herself......😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
OOH LA LA. Didn't know this,
Remember that the chairman and controlling shareholder of the Daily Mail is billionaire Jonathan Harmsworth, 4th Viscount Rothermere.
If you jumped on the British royalty and aristocratic bandwagon when Meghan Markle met Prince Harry, you might want to look him up.
His financial and social clout is the stuff of legend. His net worth stood at around $1.3 billion as of 2017. Oh, and the parent company of the Daily Mail is DMGT, a corporation with some $2.3 billion in revenue.

The costs of a court case like this is pocket change to him. Plus he's an aristo and likely very much pro his royal chums.
So Mr Snarkles 30 million (or whatever) versus 2.3 billion. Also bear in mind that smeggy is going through ginger's money like water through her hands and I doubt Ginger has any investments to fall back on. While Viscount Harmsworth likely has investments coming out of his ears and plenty of incoming revenue from properties and lands.
The snarkles better buckle up for a bumpy ride.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Wow, I’ve not been on here today and it’s taken me ages to read the pages of posts!
The judge’s comments were much better than we could have hoped for.
Do we think she will make a statement?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Sharing this on the new thread,

They are currently at the other end of the yellow brick road! Or should that be rainbow?
🌈🌈 The end they think the gold should be!

There are ways of working with people, it appears Megsy doesn’t have that knack, if the allegations are true & she threw tea over someone, she’s lucky she didn’t get sued, DM sitting on that one?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t understand why MM would need FIVE people to corroborate her side of the story though, surely 1 of 2 would have done? It’s a bit extra?
And for 5 people to all ‘independently’ come up with the same story just stretches belief As it proves she’s fed them lines of what BS to spout.
What I love about today’s judgement is that she’s been found out good and proper. 👊
Haven't you realised yet? Everything she does is exaggerated. More friends having her back. More stupid claims than necessary in her court case. More complaints about the royals. More secrecy re her archiedoll.
She's nuts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow, I’ve not been on here today and it’s taken me ages to read the pages of posts!
She’ll get one of her ‘friends’ to do it 😉

Reactions: 15
if she does, it will be "woe is me, the people of the UK hate me cuz I'm black, waaaaaaa I'm a victim, waaaaaaaaaaa"

• Haha
Now that the photos of Charlotte have been released, it's almost guaranteed that Megs will release pics of herself. She can't cope with not being the centre of attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is lovely but in an earlier thread re MeAgain and the Hubb Kitchen, wasn't it said that a food hygiene certificate was required?
They’ve probably got that covered. But it might be just to their neighbours. Sort of like making jam and taking some next door. Except for freda and myself who are a little OCD. 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes. She doesn't do silently chastened. Her sugars think that makes her brave, but in reality it's quite psychotic to feel the need to address every bump in the road of life with a load of pretentious grammatically weird word salad tossed out for public consumption.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." Plato

• Heart
Reactions: 31

-Serena Williams
-Priyanka Chopra
-Jessica Mulroney
-Mathew Anderson

Misha, I think she's is the one that's scared, she has really high profile clients, and is friends with Beatrice.
Who has the most to lose?

Yes. She doesn't do silently chastened. Her sugars think that makes her brave, but in reality it's quite psychotic to feel the need to address every bump in the road of life with a load of pretentious grammatically weird word salad tossed out for public consumption.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." Plato
“I only open my mouth to change feet” Meghan Markle

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is lovely but in an earlier thread re MeAgain and the Hubb Kitchen, wasn't it said that a food hygiene certificate was required?
I would think the royal kitchens in homes such as theirs have food hygiene certicates coming out of their ears, especially now with feckin covid.
I doubt Kate actually made that amount of pasta herself but rather assisted their kitchen staff.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.