Harry and Meghan #2 Duke and Duchess of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god have you guys seen the 'teaser' for a video of them being interviewed *at home* by Ed sheerhan yet? Its on @sussexroyal. How weird that they'd do a teaser.

Reactions: 3
Oh god have you guys seen the 'teaser' for a video of them being interviewed *at home* by Ed sheerhan yet? Its on @sussexroyal. How weird that they'd do a teaser.
It’s arse clenching cringeworthy. The boy not destined to be King is determined to have his moment in the spotlight through celebrities.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
.........ooh off for a google 😂

...........hmmm not sure what to think about the pics..........that the problem though isn’t it. Nothing is clear with her hence why we read a bit and make the rest up 😂😂
i think the sex video is real. probably taken years ago before she landed herself in Suites. She also had breast implants and was taken, maybe. her boobs looked huge in some older photos.

Reactions: 4
I'm so sick of the pair of them. They're both hypocritical grifters who do nothing of what they preach. In the beginning i though MM would be a good thing for the BRF but she's honestly just on the make.

Also saw the pic of that video and :sick::confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm so sick of the pair of them. They're both hypocritical grifters who do nothing of what they preach. In the beginning i though MM would be a good thing for the BRF but she's honestly just on the make.

Also saw the pic of that video and :sick::confused:
So do I. Besides, their PR are trying to attack Kate's reputation (see the story of Sophie, Kate's long time personal assistant).
As they say "no one is perfect", BUT William and Kate keep a low profile and they never have this passive-agressive behavior towards Harry and Meghan.
I also predict that the Sussex will do everything possible to steal the show from Kate & William's trip to Pakistan releasing their South Africa trip video, information concerning their upcoming trials, and maybe another huge news (pregnancy?).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.