Harry and Meghan #2 Duke and Duchess of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note to Meghan and Harry - this is how your dress on tour kthanx
723768AB-15EB-4AF9-AE21-A0DB4506869B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She looks amazeballs
She absolutely does. And I reckon she will nail it every day of the tour as she is a consummate professional and has more cultural senstivity in her little finger than Meghan does full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What Is going on in that picture? Rear entry?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I saw the last pic' of Kate and William in Pakistan : Kate is stunning ! A class act compared to MM...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've always assumed that to prepare Kate for her role that she was given quite a few years of training before their engagement. William spoke about how he wanted to make sure her and her parents knew what they were getting into. I assume he didn't want her to end up like his mother? But then along comes Meghan assuming she knows how to cope with royal life because she's an independent woman who has worked blah, blah, blah. They rushed their marriage and she literally had about six months to get used to royal life. That was the mistake they made. She should have had full training like Kate.

Reactions: 13
I act
I've always assumed that to prepare Kate for her role that she was given quite a few years of training before their engagement. William spoke about how he wanted to make sure her and her parents knew what they were getting into. I assume he didn't want her to end up like his mother? But then along comes Meghan assuming she knows how to cope with royal life because she's an independent woman who has worked blah, blah, blah. They rushed their marriage and she literally had about six months to get used to royal life. That was the mistake they made. She should have had full training like Kate.
I actually completely agree with this. Kate has had years and years of practise.

Reactions: 8
I bet that even if this had been offered H&M knew best 🙄

Reactions: 6
As if she would have time for that. I’d be surprised if she’s still there this time next year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.