Harry and Meghan #2 Duke and Duchess of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a strong family resemblance between Philip, Charles and Harry. Harry is nowhere near as handsome as Philip was in his youth. He’s more of a young Charles particularly in his bearded days.
Nomone looks like Phillip did. Prince William was pretty gorgeous when he had a full head of blonde hair. Harry has close set eyes, and is rather meh looking. He resembles Diana’s Sisters. But his nose is very different. Don’t think he and William look like siblings except for height.

Reactions: 8
I think Harry does have some of Charles' characteristics, like his eyes and mouth.

Reactions: 6
Nomone looks like Phillip did. Prince William was pretty gorgeous when he had a full head of blonde hair. Harry has close set eyes, and is rather meh looking. He resembles Diana’s Sisters. But his nose is very different. Don’t think he and William look like siblings except for height.
Phillip was very very handsome and with the added twinkle in his eyes I would imagine quite irresistible 😉

Reactions: 4
I know. They just don't seem to get it do they. They have such a fantastic lifestyle paid for by us for doing very little work - well no actual work tbh - they have the knowledge their offspring will always be well off and looked after (a luxury very very few people have) and they just can't accept the flip side is press intrusion and scrutiny. They seem to have no dignity.
EXACTLY!!

I think he looks just like Diana's brother when he was younger. Same hair colour too. I don't look like either of my siblings, completely different face shapes and everything.

Reactions: 5
Is it because she doesn't want to wear diamonds in Africa? But it's ok to wear them everywhere else (and even add more to her band)?

Oh my gosh! That is so dishonest. Why even wearing them outside of Africa if she think that they are unethical produced?

And it is not from respect for people who aren't that wealthy. In Britain she wears it also to places where the people could live a year of from her ring.

I wonder if the media will now have the courage to tell the British public about Meghan's yachting adventures?

What is this you speak of? 🤔
How to say this delicately .. let's just say it's been reported that Meghan didn't wait on tables to make ends meet between gigs. She wasn't paid nearly as well on the boats as her more famous & more desirable contemporaries, but it was better than waitressing and there was a chance you could have one of the b/millionaire's fall for you. It's all just nasty rumors, of course, but it's been written that she may have intimate knowledge of some of her in-laws from her yachting days.

Reactions: 7
How to say this delicately .. let's just say it's been reported that Meghan didn't wait on tables to make ends meet between gigs. She wasn't paid nearly as well on the boats as her more famous & more desirable contemporaries, but it was better than waitressing and there was a chance you could have one of the b/millionaire's fall for you. It's all just nasty rumors, of course, but it's been written that she may have intimate knowledge of some of her in-laws from her yachting days.
Ooh knew about the yachting adventures but didn’t know how close to her ‘new’ home her adventures were 🤣

Reactions: 3
Shagging your husband's uncle is just wrong. She makes Mrs Simpson look like Mother Theresa.

Reactions: 2
.........ooh off for a google 😂

...........hmmm not sure what to think about the pics..........that the problem though isn’t it. Nothing is clear with her hence why we read a bit and make the rest up 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.