Harry and Meghan #2 Duke and Duchess of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember that awful birthday collage she made last week? With Diana getting of a plane with baby Harry in her arms? SHE PUT THE SAME WINTER HAT ON ARCHIE TODAY. In South Africa.

And then shows up herself in a short summer dress with boobs almost falling out.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 6
Remember that awful birthday collage she made last week? With Diana getting of a plane with baby Harry in her arms? SHE PUT THE SAME WINTER HAT ON ARCHIE TODAY. In South Africa.

And then shows up herself in a short summer dress with boobs almost falling out.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣
What the duck, could she be any more obvious?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Apparently she's "due to give a speech" WOW really, a speech someone try stopping this woman from giving one of her speeches, I'm going out on a limb here call me crazy but something tells me its going to be about wait for it empowerment and feeling empowered, being empowered, empowering ourselves and then empowering others to be the best most empowered version of ourselves .....yea ok 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Apparently she's "due to give a speech" WOW really, a speech someone try stopping this woman from giving one of her speeches, I'm going out on a limb here call me crazy but something tells me its going to be about wait for it empowerment and feeling empowered, being empowered, empowering ourselves and then empowering others to be the best most empowered version of ourselves .....yea ok 😴
I think she’s already done it.....she’s mentioned being their sister......

• Haha
I’ve seen a few videos when she’s trying not to hold her belly. Whether she’s pregnant or just holding onto baby weight is anybody’s guess. I suspect she just doesn’t know what to do with her hands after they were surgically removed from her pregnant belly when Archie was born.

ETA nothing wrong with not losing baby weight ❤

Reactions: 13
Gah! that black and white dress does absolutely nothing for her, nada. Skinny legs poking out, and that belted waist just emphasising her lack of waist, I’ve never seen her look worse. Completely not royal or elegant looking. And the cringe dancing when she took it just too far... she needs a director to say CUT!

Reactions: 5
The couple that refer to themselves as HRH on Instagram, sure. Meg wouldn’t correct if someone called her HM
I know someone that met her late last year and she told him to call her Meghan and said it feels weird people calling her m’aam. (Or however you spell it 😂).

Reactions: 2
Day 2 of tour and she h#resorted to denim jacket and jeans...WTH! Where are her stylists, are they getting paid enough?
If I was waiting in the crowds to see a royal, I’d goddamn want a proper royal display, not necessarily the whole white gloves to the elbow but I’d want them looking a bit swanky, polished and basically better then what I pop down to the shops in. The more she looks like one of the normal masses the more irrelevant she becomes.

Day 2 of tour and she h#resorted to denim jacket and jeans...WTH! Where are her stylists, are they getting paid enough?
If I was waiting in the crowds to see a royal, I’d goddamn want a proper royal display, not necessarily the whole white gloves to the elbow but I’d want them looking a bit swanky, polished and basically better then what I pop down to the shops in. The more she looks like one of the normal masses the more irrelevant she becomes.
The photos are so fake too. Have a look at @wycwyg 🤣 the kids don't want to know her

Reactions: 1
Her ‘as a member of the royal family’ remark kinda made it seem as if she is not there on behalf of the queen, but just as a member of the family... combine that with her complete lack of royal behaviour and it makes me wonder... but it could just be that this chick isn’t going to waste her royalling on a minor tour when she wanted the USA...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.