Harry and Meghan #2 Duke and Duchess of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please help me to make up my mind because I can’t decide what bothers me more: seeing her BRA or seeing them MAKE OUT while they should be focussing on work. Idiots....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she pregnant? I am obsessed with how high she’s wearing a belt/tying her dress 😂

Reactions: 3
Please help me to make up my mind because I can’t decide what bothers me more: seeing her BRA or seeing them MAKE OUT while they should be focussing on work. Idiots....
Ugh I have missed
Both of those happenings.

Reactions: 1
Her shirt was unbuttoned so low! Given her boobs have gone huge that’s very risky.

She is so clingy, she can’t just hold Harry’s hand, she has to hold it with one hand and put her other hand on top too. And she often links onto his arm AND holds his hand. Like do one or the other, not both?! It comes across as possessive, yet somehow insincere too- I just think she’s acting all the time and all the wistful stares for the cameras. So transparent!

Reactions: 10
She is obviously a very confident person plus an actress so don’t see why she has to hold his hand all the time?

Poor Kate had to do all this while still being very formal. William never held her hand when she first started doing royal duties and I think I read somewhere that they’re not allowed to hold hands? The only other royals I see holding hands are the minor royals like Zara Phillips etc.

Why do they get away with breaking royal protocol so much? 🤔

Reactions: 3
She is so clingy, she can’t just hold Harry’s hand, she has to hold it with one hand and put her other hand on top too. And she often links onto his arm AND holds his hand. Like do one or the other, not both?! It comes across as possessive, yet somehow insincere too- I just think she’s acting all the time and all the wistful stares for the cameras. So transparent!
She's embarrassing for a 38 year old

Reactions: 8
She is obviously a very confident person plus an actress so don’t see why she has to hold his hand all the time?

Poor Kate had to do all this while still being very formal. William never held her hand when she first started doing royal duties and I think I read somewhere that they’re not allowed to hold hands? The only other royals I see holding hands are the minor royals like Zara Phillips etc.

Pushing the boundaries of the royal protocols once more. The lack of respect is just appalling. Would it kill her to not maul him when they’re appearing in public like this? Girl just loves putting on a show for the cameras and trying to generate talk about being a rule breaking pwincess. Such actress.

She's embarrassing for a 38 year old
Exactly, literally like how some teenagers would behave with their first boyfriend/girlfriend! It’s completely cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Zara is a private citizen, only there for family events. I don’t think people would have an issue with some PDA from H&M at family events. But here they are at work. I don’t think this behaviour would be allowed in any work place while you’re at work. We run our own business but we don’t do this. Ever. Not because it’s not allowed, we’re the boss, but there’s a time and place for everything. Take notes H&M 🤣

I think I’ve seen Kate and William hold hands only a few times. Walking to the helicopter when going on honeymoon..one Xmas when walking to church..

I’ve only seen Charles hold Camilla’s hand once at her brothers funeral.

I’m sure I read it’s not the done thing when ‘working’. These two act more like A list Hollywood stars than royalty. I’m surprised the Queen hasn’t told them to behave more Royal like!

I'm a bit "meh" on her outfits so far, I really think she does casual way better than she does formal.

But I honestly (kick me off tattler now haha!) Think she has a beautiful face. She does not look 38, and her makeup is lovely and quite subtle.
Me too! I actually really like the denim jacket shirt combo! And I also like she’s shaking up the royal family and going against protocol which is stirring everyone up!!! 😂

I think it is so telling that she has reworn 2 dresses in the last 2 days. I have never ever seen her wear the same thing twice before. And both dresses were from her 'pregnancy' when on your in Australia. I suspect that either she is pregnant or wants us to think she is. I expect Catherine (DoC) is going to announce a pregnancy soon and Meghan wants to steal her thunder.

Reactions: 9
I think it is so telling that she has reworn 2 dresses in the last 2 days. I have never ever seen her wear the same thing twice before. And both dresses were from her 'pregnancy' when on your in Australia. I suspect that either she is pregnant or wants us to think she is. I expect Catherine (DoC) is going to announce a pregnancy soon and Meghan wants to steal her thunder.

did I read somewhere that Bookmakers have stopped taking bets on Kate announcing another pregnancy?? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.