Harry and Meghan #2 Duke and Duchess of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry en Meghan have been spotted in Italy for the wedding of Misha Nonoo, according to Emily Andrews. Because every tiny step makes a difference. Well, every step we take at least, as celeroyals they can do whatever the hell they like apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven’t had chance to look at the other thread but has it been shared on here that their Instagram had another name before Sussex Royal? I’m not sure when they made their account public but I found this on the ‘about this account’ bit.
How weird.

I haven’t had chance to look at the other thread but has it been shared on here that their Instagram had another name before Sussex Royal? I’m not sure when they made their account public but I found this on the ‘about this account’ bit.

Reactions: 2
Yes there’s a Daily Mail article today about how Kate & William’s Instagram has the most followers and within the article it’s mentioned about the Sussex account.

Reactions: 2
Could this be related to the original owner of the name? Because they took the name via instagram without even contacting the guy first... https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-47813521

Their Instagram is so unroyal! This morning they have a quiz on their stories 🙄.
This comment though:
That quiz reminds me of the quiz Gilderoy Lockhart gave to the class in Harry Potter--"What is Gilderoy's favorite color?" "What is Gileroy's greatest ambition?"

🤣🤣😂🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Their profile picture on Instagram, that logo of an M (crossed with an H a little, but definitely looks more like just an M) with a crown over it, is so naff and cheap 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.