Harry and Meghan #2 Duke and Duchess of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t dislike her that much before the pregnancy. Actually felt sorry for her at first about the family issues untill I learned the facts.

The whole announcing on Eugenie’s wedding was so, so shady, especially when you realize she gave birth more than 200 days after the wedding and there was nothing to see that couldn’t be hidden for months. The bump clutching that started when she was pregnant for two minutes was insane. I have never seen anyone act that crazy in private, let alone at work. Most funny thing was when she wanted to continue when these privacy lovers presented the baby in a freaking castle, changed her mind just in time and was flapping those hands everywhere 🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
As an American I hate how they try to pretend she was an A-List celebrity. She was "the other woman" on some USA show after being a blow job giving extra on the 90210 reboot.

I won't fault her for the social climbing aspirations, but she seems really short sighted. She married the most eligible bachelor she could get her grubby little mitts on instead of one suited for her lifestyle desires. She should've let the Obama's set her up with a nice Congressman or an up-and-comer. Maybe someone high up in a non-profit?

Leave the royals for people who want and respect that lifestyle.

Reactions: 23
You have articulated this better than I ever could.
well in her defense she feels that she's entitled to all the stuff because she's a woman. i mean that's the negative mentality of a 'feminist'

there's something truly wrong with her. mentally

she finally made it! the elite has dubbed her the number 1 social climber there is LOL

Reactions: 7
I’m not British or in the UK but I dislike her because she knows what she married in to but believes the rules don’t apply to her and if anyone questions her actions they get accused of racism or bullying. All I hear is constant fawning over her actually.

Her style is average. All her clothes are too similar/boring. How many navy dresses/skirts does she have? I don’t care how much it costs, wear something interesting. Wearing jeans to Wimbledon is just rude and lazy. There are thousands of other comfortable but appropriate (& fun!) looks she could have worn. A summer dress is the easiest thing in the world.

For such a humanitarian she hasn’t jumped in and really worked hard on passion projects and used all the new resources at her fingertips. She’s picked up charities others did the work on and she’s there for the photocall - the cookbook or her new association with SmartWorks (the charity has been around for 5+ years). It’s like her high profile Humanitarian work previously was just a way to network and promote herself. Hmm.

She’s also arrogant and ill informed - writing positive notes on fruit for s*x workers “you are strong” because she read someone did that in the states for school children. How patronising!

And her UK Vogue was rubbish. It’s UK Vogue and she picked so many Americans. Yara Shahidi is a beautiful, talented 19 year old actress but is she really a “Force for Change”? I know it’s Vogue so they’d want a certain amount to be photogenic but there are no beautiful charitable young actresses in the UK? And if she didn’t pick the women profiled, then why is she getting credit for the issue?

Her friends appear defending her all the time, meaning she’s giving them approval every time they talk about her. Otherwise they’d do it once and be told off or shunned. Her makeup artist is always talking about her, practically in tears defending his “Meg”.

I know I seem a bit rant-y but I’m four years younger than her and I’m so sick of her being held up as some kind of great role model for me and my friends. She’s a C-list actress who married well and is milking it for what it’s worth.

Being sick of her Saint Meghan act is not bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My own personal dislike weirdly started with her demanding to wear a particular tiara for the wedding and when it simply wasn't possible Harry gave the big "what Meghan wants Meghan gets speech" I know he's the nation's golden boy but I think he acts like a cocky little twit at times and I also found it highly offensive when he said those who dislike his wife are racist but don't know it because it's unconscious - the list for me has just been growing ever since .

Reactions: 21
I’m not British or in the UK but I dislike her because she knows what she married in to but believes the rules don’t apply to her and if anyone questions her actions they get accused of racism or bullying. All I hear is constant fawning over her actually.

Her style is average. All her clothes are too similar/boring. How many navy dresses/skirts does she have? I don’t care how much it costs, wear something interesting. Wearing jeans to Wimbledon is just rude and lazy. There are thousands of other comfortable but appropriate (& fun!) looks she could have worn. A summer dress is the easiest thing in the world.

For such a humanitarian she hasn’t jumped in and really worked hard on passion projects and used all the new resources at her fingertips. She’s picked up charities others did the work on and she’s there for the photocall - the cookbook or her new association with SmartWorks (the charity has been around for 5+ years). It’s like her high profile Humanitarian work previously was just a way to network and promote herself. Hmm.

She’s also arrogant and ill informed - writing positive notes on fruit for s*x workers “you are strong” because she read someone did that in the states for school children. How patronising!

And her UK Vogue was rubbish. It’s UK Vogue and she picked so many Americans. Yara Shahidi is a beautiful, talented 19 year old actress but is she really a “Force for Change”? I know it’s Vogue so they’d want a certain amount to be photogenic but there are no beautiful charitable young actresses in the UK? And if she didn’t pick the women profiled, then why is she getting credit for the issue?

Her friends appear defending her all the time, meaning she’s giving them approval every time they talk about her. Otherwise they’d do it once and be told off or shunned. Her makeup artist is always talking about her, practically in tears defending his “Meg”.

I know I seem a bit rant-y but I’m four years younger than her and I’m so sick of her being held up as some kind of great role model for me and my friends. She’s a C-list actress who married well and is milking it for what it’s worth.

Being sick of her Saint Meghan act is not bullying.
yep calling her out is now racism and jealousy. i mean only narcissists feel entitled to no rules and hypocrisy

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So she left the launch of the Smartworks capsule collection after one hour to feed the baby... she KNOWS we all SAW her leaving him for a whole weekend to be a curse to her friend, right? And now she pretends she can’t do her JOB because it’s feed time? Are you kidding me, who is still falling for this???!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So she left the launch of the Smartworks capsule collection after one hour to feed the baby... she KNOWS we all SAW her leaving him for a whole weekend to be a curse to her friend, right? And now she pretends she can’t do her JOB because it’s feed time? Are you kidding me, who is still falling for this???!!!!
i think narcissists love to break the rules and loves to keep crossing boundaries. she thrives being called out because in her inflated ego, people are paying attention to her. the best thing to do is IGNORING this mess

Reactions: 9
Hmm didn’t know SmartWorks existed before she got her grubby mits on it.myoud never know from her fanfare.

Reactions: 3
My own personal dislike weirdly started with her demanding to wear a particular tiara for the wedding and when it simply wasn't possible Harry gave the big "what Meghan wants Meghan gets speech" I know he's the nation's golden boy but I think he acts like a cocky little twit at times and I also found it highly offensive when he said those who dislike his wife are racist but don't know it because it's unconscious - the list for me has just been growing ever since .
Is that the tiara that had already been promised to Eugenie for her wedding? I could easily see Meghan wanting the one tiara denied to her and moaning to Harry about it. Plus her complaining the Chapel smelled funny ('old') and could they have air fresheners please. I think the Queen pointed out it had smelled like that for centuries and was good enough for everyone else so no, there would not be air fresheners.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
it truly is super cringe. what is up with all the hugging?? i really think she tries so hard and obsessed with her dead mother in law. she's playing the role of Diana and she's playing her so BADLY!

btw, here's the 'classic' white shirt that will make you look like princess poo poo just for the mere price of 125 pounds and most likely made by UNDERPAID WOMEN from China, India and Mexico... oh and it hasn't sold out yet

also, this white classic shirt was made famous by an American princess and her name was Carolyn Besset Kennedy. She was the epitome of style, not this fake, trashy wanna be. Everything she does is a copy!

Attachments

The article keeps going on about this amazing blouse "created by her designer friend". It's...a white shirt, calm down. (I understand that it's part of a specific collection to benefit the charity but it's just a shirt, the daily fail needs to rein it in)
Thank you, it’s apparently not me 🤣

Reactions: 6
Is that the tiara that had already been promised to Eugenie for her wedding? I could easily see Meghan wanting the one tiara denied to her and moaning to Harry about it. Plus her complaining the Chapel smelled funny ('old') and could they have air fresheners please. I think the Queen pointed out it had smelled like that for centuries and was good enough for everyone else so no, there would not be air fresheners.
Sorry to jump in
The tiara was an emerald one form Russia that isn’t warn by any of the royal because isn’t ownership in dispute wearing it could have caused a diplomatic problem.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think it might also be some sort of revenge because the queen didn’t hand out the title of prince. She was two seconds pregnant and started cradling her not present bump. That doesn’t seem the m.o. of someone who is very keen on her privacy. Let’s not forget the babyshower where she totally enjoyed the attention and presumably called the paparazzi herself. I think she is punishing the BRF for holding out on that title.
Sorry if I’ve missed it but why didn’t the baby get a title?

Reactions: 4
Sorry if I’ve missed it but why didn’t the baby get a title?
According to the Sussexes: because Archie is a private citizen.

But I think they misbehaved so badly that a title wasn’t even offered. It could also be that they’re waiting for Charles to make him a prince as soon as he’s king and they didn’t bother with anything beneath that. I don’t believe for one second that someone who refers to herself als HRH as often as she can would refuse a title for her baby without a plan b.

According to the Sussexes: because Archie is a private citizen.

But I think they misbehaved so badly that a title wasn’t even offered. It could also be that they’re waiting for Charles to make him a prince as soon as he’s king and they didn’t bother with anything beneath that. I don’t believe for one second that someone who refers to herself als HRH as often as she can would refuse a title for her baby without a plan b.
Nothing but a little prince will do for Me-me-meghan.

Reactions: 6
it truly is super cringe. what is up with all the hugging?? i really think she tries so hard and obsessed with her dead mother in law. she's playing the role of Diana and she's playing her so BADLY!

btw, here's the 'classic' white shirt that will make you look like princess poo poo just for the mere price of 125 pounds and most likely made by UNDERPAID WOMEN from China, India and Mexico... oh and it hasn't sold out yet

also, this white classic shirt was made famous by an American princess and her name was Carolyn Besset Kennedy. She was the epitome of style, not this fake, trashy wanna be. Everything she does is a copy!

...and Audrey Hepburn:

Attachments

• Heart
Has anyone noticed how awkwardly she walks in heels? I mean it’s like bambi on ice. Hands up I admittedly can’t walk in heels either, why can’t she go for a lower heel where she doesn’t looks so ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.