Harry and Meghan #2 Duke and Duchess of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed how awkwardly she walks in heels? I mean it’s like bambi on ice. Hands up I admittedly can’t walk in heels either, why can’t she go for a lower heel where she doesn’t looks so ridiculous!
It’s how I walk in heels! But I don’t wear them much nor am I surrounded by cameras (privacy plsssssss)
I have a coordination disorder so that’s my excuse, I think she just walks like that for the weird booty pop.

Reactions: 3
According to the Sussexes: because Archie is a private citizen.

But I think they misbehaved so badly that a title wasn’t even offered. It could also be that they’re waiting for Charles to make him a prince as soon as he’s king and they didn’t bother with anything beneath that. I don’t believe for one second that someone who refers to herself als HRH as often as she can would refuse a title for her baby without a plan b.
Thanks. There’s no way she’d decline a title for her son, anyone can tell that.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed how awkwardly she walks in heels? I mean it’s like bambi on ice. Hands up I admittedly can’t walk in heels either, why can’t she go for a lower heel where she doesn’t looks so ridiculous!
Her ankles irrationally wind me up SO much because of this :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
CRINGE!

what's up with all the hugging? i mean it's obvious she's only hugging because she wants to breach protocol and working SO hard to be different than the royals. it's so pathetic and cringe! oh, and working OT to be like Diana. I think people would take a liking to her if she's just herself ....god!

The lady in yellow/white...she was like BACK OFF hahaha her body language says it all. Narcs do not respect other people's boundaries. They want to cross them to feel powerful and intimidate others

Thanks. There’s no way she’d decline a title for her son, anyone can tell that.
Or call her husband the 'DUKE' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This clothing collection...woooow
Trousers cost £200 is it? & it's gonna cost another £50 to tailor them so they actually suit a female body. They're just straight up and down like men's trousers.

But line the pockets of your mates meg, they couldn't have just donated clothes to the charity. Nah people have to go out and spend £500 on the collection. Imagine what £500 could get you in Next or M&S? More than just an interview outfit.

And is it just me that would never attend an interview in black? All interview guidance says grey

• Sad
This clothing collection...woooow
Trousers cost £200 is it? & it's gonna cost another £50 to tailor them so they actually suit a female body. They're just straight up and down like men's trousers.

But line the pockets of your mates meg, they couldn't have just donated clothes to the charity. Nah people have to go out and spend £500 on the collection. Imagine what £500 could get you in Next or M&S? More than just an interview outfit.

And is it just me that would never attend an interview in black? All interview guidance says grey
Best off visiting Primark, Asda or matalan, they sell decent office wear for next to nothing

Best off visiting Primark, Asda or matalan, they sell decent office wear for next to nothing
If I had £500 in primark I reckon I could get a weeks work wardrobe for several women. I can't understand what went through their mind to think charging £125 for a shirt in association with a charity is acceptable. Even after donating one they're still making a massive profit.

Reactions: 12
If I had £500 in primark I reckon I could get a weeks work wardrobe for several women. I can't understand what went through their mind to think charging £125 for a shirt in association with a charity is acceptable. Even after donating one they're still making a massive profit.
Regular people cannot afford over £500 on clothes. MeGain is a disgrace

Reactions: 10
Regular people cannot afford over £500 on clothes. MeGain is a disgrace
True.
And I thought the whole purpose of a capsule wardrobe is to have fewer items than normal that all work together and can be combined to several different outfits. But here’s a jacket, shirt, trousers and dress with a deep cleavage that would only be appropriate if you want a job at the banana bar. That makes a total of two outfits?

• Haha
Strange thing/coincidence Kate, Duchess of Cambridge worked for a few months as a Jugsaw buyer(or something else) for Jigsaw, after she left university. I bet Jigsaw approached her.

Reactions: 2
The new photo released for Harry’s birthday is just a way for her to make it all about her as per

Reactions: 2
It was such a personal birthday wish. Not at all royal as per usual with her.
I really think social media is a minefield for royalty but I get they need it to highlight charities and special events BUT this was such a personal message it could have been said across the breakfast table.

“Don’t let the daylight in upon the magic of monarchy” - an old quote but she doesn’t get it.

They can’t be seen just like any other celebrity - Blake Lively wishing Ryan Reynolds a happy birthday.

They need to have a bit of mystery but not seem out of touch - it’s a fine line - but maybe she should listen to the people who’ve done it for years. Not her PR team and Hollywood friends. (And her own press telling her everything she does is wonderful because we know she reads that.)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.