Harry and Meghan #2 Duke and Duchess of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright Megs calm down
Lol I wish I was megs... actually no I don’t, being forced to do charity would bleeping suck

Seriously though guys, I’m new to tattle, why does everyone hate megs? I’m Canadian so I don’t get the vitriol, it seems like it’s just influenced by stupid articles in the media... doesn’t seem fair.

Reactions: 2
Lol I wish I was megs... actually no I don’t, being forced to do charity would bleeping suck

Seriously though guys, I’m new to tattle, why does everyone hate megs? I’m Canadian so I don’t get the vitriol, it seems like it’s just influenced by stupid articles in the media... doesn’t seem fair.
She's messing with the Royals, nobody fucks with them. Wallis Simpson tried and she was subsequently snubbed.

Reactions: 8

It's definitely not influenced by stupid articles in the media were capable of disliking her ourselves just from watching how she behaves 😜

Reactions: 14
What are you doing in this thread if you don’t get why people don’t like her? You can start a thread in praise of her instead.

Reactions: 8
She's messing with the Royals, nobody fucks with them. Wallis Simpson tried and she was subsequently snubbed.
but where is the proof that she's messing with the royals?

It's definitely not influenced by stupid articles in the media were capable of disliking her ourselves just from watching how she behaves 😜
so thats what im asking, what does she do that makes people dislike her so much? Honest question because i dont understand...

What are you doing in this thread if you don’t get why people don’t like her? You can start a thread in praise of her instead.
lol I dont need a thread to praise her, im just curious why people dont like her

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jeez, just read through this and the previous thread to see why she is disliked. My personal lowlight was how she behaved at Wimbledon but there's plenty more where that came from. Enjoy your read!

Reactions: 11
Jeez, just read through this and the previous thread to see why she is disliked. My personal lowlight was how she behaved at Wimbledon but there's plenty more where that came from. Enjoy your read!
Did you see the video clip? She looked drugged or drunk, her friend said 'put your hat on', she did and the other said 'look happy', she smiled, couldn't hear what they said but lipreading isn't too hard at times

• Wow
Reactions: 5
An oldie but a goodie. Meghan working them walls and grill. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 9

so thats what im asking, what does she do that makes people dislike her so much? Honest question because i dont understand...

lol I dont need a thread to praise her, im just curious why people dont like her
Why not do your own research instead of asking us to explain our position? The first thread on Megan and Harry is full of info about the behaviour of both, and you can form your own opinion. The articles in the media are based on things that have happened (Wimbledon, Lion King premiere, etc), not on opinions, so how are we being 'influenced'?
Not a super strong start to come on a thread and basically call us sheep ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why not do your own research instead of asking us to explain our position? The first thread on Megan and Harry is full of info about the behaviour of both, and you can form your own opinion. The articles in the media are based on things that have happened (Wimbledon, Lion King premiere, etc), not on opinions, so how are we being 'influenced'?
Not a super strong start to come on a thread and basically call us sheep ;)
Lol no I wasn’t calling you guys sheep, I am genuinely curious! I guess I’ll read the first thread and then comment back here. Thanks

Reactions: 5

She’s basically an entitled brat , the type that would expect to go to the front of the queue or for an old lady to give up their seat for her
Just because your Royal it doesn’t mean you get a free pass at being a jerk .
Her staff have walked out she takes private jets on small journeys despite being an advocate for climate change ,
She has caused a rift between William and Harry, the three (kate) were close before for years so it’s clear where the friction came from, especially as she can’t seem to get on with anyone and even snubbed the queen .
She changed her rings that Harry had designed and made for her ,
There is so much more but my thumb is hurting 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s basically an entitled brat , the type that would expect to go to the front of the queue or for an old lady to give up their seat for her
Just because your Royal it doesn’t mean you get a free pass at being a jerk .
Her staff have walked out she takes private jets on small journeys despite being an advocate for climate change ,
She has caused a rift between William and Harry, the three (kate) were close before for years so it’s clear where the friction came from, especially as she can’t seem to get on with anyone and even snubbed the queen .
She changed her rings that Harry had designed and made for her ,
There is so much more but my thumb is hurting 😂😂😂
You have articulated this better than I ever could.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.