Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the Cambridge children miss out because of the flatpacks it would be such a shame. Understandable why the Cambridges would want to keep their children well away from H&M - the photos will be merched for the rest of history.

I’m sticking to my belief they aren’t coming. Not doing as others - risking eating a hat or my house. But if they turn up I will eat cake 😂

@DollyBlue only to echo what everyone else has said. Losing a mum is really hard; be kind to yourself and take time to grieve xxx
May you better change your hats to a nice jubbly cake hat, so if the dreaded worst happens, you will only have to eat cake, as Marie Antoinette once famously said. Or was that someone else.🤔

ETA @DollyBlue so sorry for your sad loss❤🥀🌺🌷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 ←me with everything crossed that the Skidmarkles don't come, the flatpacks are exposed, Brenda tells them to fark orf! Preferably all of the above!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Go to archive.ph, paste the url of the article and hit the save button. It will then produce an archive.ph url which will link to the article. You can then paste the link here.
Quick question. Would hitting the save button on your computer and then hitting the "save as single file" tab work also? Just curious because I accidentally did that one time and it showed up as the actual webpage but with a different url that showed as saved to my desktop.

Reactions: 16
There’s a parade of some of her retired winners on Saturday and Epsom are dedicating the Derby to the late Lester Pigott plus I think she has runners in other races apart from the Derby. So it makes sense the Queen would want to be there !
Thank you! It makes total sense to me that HM would want to be at the track, she is The Queen , people go by her timetable… We never hear she was at Amner Hall etc for great grandchildren birthdays…. As if she would clear her diary for a kid over a horse 😂 Anyway this. “Illibet USA” has no idea who any of the RF are , more likely than not she would be uncomfortable around strangers, some party that would be! Fingers crossed HM gets to the races

• Heart
Reactions: 39
@dollyblsorry you lost your Mum. Xxx

There’s a parade of some of her retired winners on Saturday and Epsom are dedicating the Derby to the late Lester Pigott plus I think she has runners in other races apart from the Derby. So it makes sense the Queen would want to be there !

Queen will always choose horses first before anything.

The Queen must be aware of her own mortality and it will be very important to her to get her priorities right and make the most of the opportunities she has.
For the first time she can meet and spend time with her great-grandaughter who also bears her pet name. Not only that but she can spend time with her grandson who she now rarely sees. Who knows when she will get another chance?
So, obviously she will be... at the Derby enjoying herself!

Maybe we'll see Meghan prowling and scowling in a tent dress clutching a baby/doll at the races.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ooh, some footage that is not paid for.... hilarious how she drags him away with the strut that resembles the garden party exit!
The forced smile 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Ooh, some footage that is not paid for.... hilarious how she drags him away with the strut that resembles the garden party exit!
The forced smile 😳

She tries to sashay 😂😂, it looks ridiculous and so out of place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The forced smile 😳
I don't know why ... it's me, I know it is, but the CONSTANT bleeping HAND-HOLDING. Arrrghhh...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Hazno hasn't looked that content since Chelsy days...

I live for the image of the Royal family doing this and it is not entirely impossible lol. Comedy gold.

I am sorry I wasn't around for the latest in the life of the ho and her hapless eunach. Had a bad time as my mother suddenly got sick then died. Am back ready to stick it to these two grifters!!!!!!
So sorry to hear, Dolly. My sincerest condolences 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't know why ... it's me, I know it is, but the CONSTANT bleeping HAND-HOLDING. Arrrghhh...

I thought it was because she would fall over in her high heels if she didn't have him to cling to, but she wore heels before she met him, so it can only be a control thing.

Like the hand on his back.
The hand clutching is how she controls.
It looks like a loving gesture.
It isn't.

Jubilee events this weekend we have

Trooping the Colour
St Paul's Church service
Party at the Palace
Jubilee Pageant

And there is also the annual Epsom Derby. The Queen's horses have been withdrawn from racing (I don't know why) so will she attend or not?

Where will Harkles be seen? It's like playing Where's Waldo.

What will she wear?
Will any children be seen with them? Archificial and Invisibeth (love these names!) Might not be seen in public. They might be kept indoors with nanny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Harry & Meghan #191 - Archificial and Invisibeth wherefore art thou, shame your mum's a right silly cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.