Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of this!

walking into the drawing room for sausage rolls and a dubonnet and gin
I live for the image of the Royal family doing this and it is not entirely impossible lol. Comedy gold.

I am sorry I wasn't around for the latest in the life of the ho and her hapless eunach. Had a bad time as my mother suddenly got sick then died. Am back ready to stick it to these two grifters!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I live for the image of the Royal family doing this and it is not entirely impossible lol. Comedy gold.

I am sorry I wasn't around for the latest in the life of the ho and her hapless eunach. Had a bad time as my mother suddenly got sick then died. Am back ready to stick it to these two grifters!!!!!!
Sorry to hear about your mother. Hope you're doing OK.

And from the Telegraph.

This bit....

So, am I reading this right? According to the article, their liaison people are trying to find out from the Palace which events the Cambridge kids are attending? So they can try and get a sneaky photo op?

And please don't let it end up being that if the Harkle kids don't attend things, in order to appease Hazza the Cambridge kids don't get to go either.

Unless, of course, it's entirely the decision of W & K to prevent their kids being exploited.

Screenshot_20220530-203316_kindlephoto-1352190117.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
The tech part for those interested:
Blue and red is Kate
Yellow and green is Peg

Google trends in the last 4 hours as example-query is- worldwide.:

kate middleton, duchess of cambridge, Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, meghan markle - Explore - Goo...png

Similar for the last 12 months.
And then there are other search engines .
The insertion of ''eye lash serums'' and trainers only helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They do read here.
Theorists also, then they copy-paste after rewording.
We are however not the ''cool'' group, so it's limited , because our intent isn't to damage the Monarchy.
The current problem with the Harkles is that even if there was nothing, and there is, their lies against the RF would work. Why? because they bring clicks right now.
Yes, the media is giving them freebies because they are profitable .

It will settle after they leave, and then the next stage starts.
It's part of being a Royal .
But it's frustrating .
The last time something similar happened , Charles was fighting his way to make the first public appearance with Camilla.
It was 1999 January .
@Evangelina…you’re going to have to explain this one to me ..

The Press are being hysterical . Are you saying there is something that H could blackmail the RF on …or Just that the Press get revenue from clicks.

I don’t see some huge conspiracy or “ backers” , I just see a short sighted man who left the RF without proper planning, hence, everything is scattered …and so it continues …

Reactions: 27
I think the Harkles are coming .... I dont think they stand a chance of disrupting the jubilee celebrations though.

The press office seem to be doing a kind of ......smoothing over of any of the issues between H&M and the rest of the family, H and William are now talking.... M is now trying to do the decent thing and talk to her father before he dies.... All of that takes the sting out of any fuss or resentment that H & M try to start up!

But I think the RF are savvy enough now to know how to keep H&M contained! So I doubt if we will see very much of them in public at all. They are coming over in a private capacity to see the Queen arent they! The RF are used to containing hangers on, and minor members of the family and keeping them in the background!

What the press do and how they react is the unknown quantity I suppose, and H&M themselves. But the UK press and media will ignore them if they are given enough other stuff to publish! And as all the focus should be on Queen Elizabeth....I think they might have plenty of other stuff to show!
Exactly, lots of smoothing family PR, pretending that this is a family visit. It isn't imo, a deal is being done. HM now not going to the Derby, meeting birthday Flatpack instead. W&C off the scene to keep their distance, Anne also away though she's less important.

If I'm right and HM or PC meet the Flatpacks in private, they will be cementing the fraud both parties perpetrated on the public. No photos. Sticking my neck out here as this is a serious allegation, but I've believed it to be true for years now. Any child or children the Snarkles produce are not legitimate royal heirs and the RF know it. This will seem lunatic, but I've not seen a shred of evidence that these children exist.

If the Snarkles bottle it and don't come, the problem will get worse and they are only delaying inevitable exposure and they need to sort it before PC takes the Throne.
I may also end up eating my many tin-foil hats, but as I've said before will happily put my hands up and say I'd completely got the wrong end of the stick!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

So sorry for your loss @DollyBlue x

Welcome back, the cuntsters are keeping us busy!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

And from the Telegraph.

This bit....

So, am I reading this right? According to the article, their liaison people are trying to find out from the Palace which events the Cambridge kids are attending? So they can try and get a sneaky photo op?

And please don't let it end up being that if the Harkle kids don't attend things, in order to appease Hazza the Cambridge kids don't get to go either.

Unless, of course, it's entirely the decision of W & K to prevent their kids being exploited.

View attachment 1306364
I couldn't decide. It could be that they're kicking off, not wanting the Cambridge children to go to events their children aren't included in?

• Sick
Reactions: 32
@Evangelina…you’re going to have to explain this one to me ..

The Press are being hysterical . Are you saying there is something that H could blackmail the RF on …or Just that the Press get revenue from clicks.

I don’t see some huge conspiracy or “ backers” , I just see a short sighted man who left the RF without proper planning, hence, everything is scattered …and so it continues …
Yes, he could start a rehash on some of Charles actions. Regardless where-interview or memoir.
It would decimate Camilla also.
The problem?
He has receipts .
Or simplified :
I can dump on Charles more than the combined media could on Andrew (ignoring Giuffre, but only her)
And sources have names in my case.
It's not me being against Charles or anyone else, its just knowing history.
And these are mainstream things, from a completely irrelevant person(me)
Backers are never conspiracy , they are history.
Really , Harry's Annenberg meeting is directly connected to Charles .
Santa Barbara to Royal Foundation.
Nacho, Gaetz, Foster, Clooney, Biden.
In addition to the above:
I'm not outraged about Sunnighill Park, because I'm not outraged about XYZ.
And because I know the ''how and why.''
It's the functioning of the Monarchy , since the dawn of times.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree with cinnamon.girl
No evidence the kids exist apart from dodgy photoshopped pics.
If they come they will have to produce Archificial & Invisibet.
Whose kids are they gonna borrow?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

So sorry to hear about your mum.

Pleased to hear you're back with us again

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can't decide what that reminds me of more:

1. An engagement photo or,
2. The front cover of a Mills & Boon.
Looks like an ad for a lubricant... something you'd see in on public transport in NYC... if I had the talent, I'd add something along the lines of "for you and your partner's intimate pleasure - LaughyLube, bringing you closer"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

And from the Telegraph.

This bit....

View attachment 1306364
W &C will no way allow their kids to be anywhere the Harkles, including aldi and lidl. Remember how smeg was awful to Charlotte and made her cry.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Really sorry to hear about your Mother, hope you're doing ok

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.