Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might be suffering from Rickets 🤔🤔🤔

It goes some way to explaining the wonky wide legged " Heron" look

You will also got swallowed up by the black hole, now we know where flight MH170 went!!
More like the bleeping Black hole of Calcutta 😀😵😵🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Thomas Markle Jr is on TalkTV. He just said he's been with his dad all week and Meghan has not tried to get in touch at all.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Sorry to be so daft …again! What does this mean…a rehash of Diana …but we all know their marriage fell apart and H was a child so how much can he really bring forth. Or I didn’t like that Dad made C his new wife etc etc . He’s 37 and supposedly happy so why the bleatings….Or do you mean something entirely different ??? ( sorry to be grilling you , but I just don’t think he’s that powerful but he is an irritation )
It's about the usage of ones children for... image polish.
Hard evidence exist.
It would force William to react-take sides.
It would put William in a position of defending actions which are heavily criticized in the media.
It would create immense media exposure of RF's press tactics , papwalks, leaks.
Any attack on Camilla , would destroy Charles .
The ''nonnegotiable mistress ''above the minor, motherless children.

Have in mind, this is the smallest thing I'm coming up.
They are family , it could only get worse.
Associations, business relations ...The internal things which shouldn't be in the open. Cover up's of misbehavior ...

Harry isn't powerful , the media which knows everything that I told you above can make him (if it fits, they chose so) incredibly powerful .
And then he becomes a even bigger problem.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
TM Jr on GB news now

TM Jr said prior to wedding, smeg told TM snr to disown TM Jr and Sam or he wouldn't be invited to wedding

Story about her reaching out to TM is completely fabricated he says

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
The Times:
Look who’s back! Inside Harry and Meghan’s big trip
'' This week must be all about the Queen and nothing, not even the rebel royals, must overshadow her. Whether Netflix got the memo remains to be seen. ''

''.. little more than a year since Meghan told Oprah her life in England made her suicidal and only a matter of months since Harry was suing the British government over his security arrangements. ''

''This week, it’s likely the Sussexes will be ushered to the VIP section to watch Trooping the Colour. As non-working royals they are excluded from any formal proceedings and banned, along with Prince Andrew, from appearing on the balcony of Buckingham Palace afterwards. ''
''This may not be as much of a blow to the couple personally as some commentators have speculated, although their Neflix paymasters may beg to differ. ''

'' Netflix, for whom the couple are filming a docu-series, will not be given any privileged access to royal events, but there is nothing to stop their cameras lining up with other broadcasters, or Harry and Meghan being wired for sound. The visual appeal of them walking hand in hand up the steps of St Paul’s, with or without Lilibet and Archie, will not be lost on anyone — least of all a streaming giant ''

'' Equally, none of them wants to do anything that might cause a scene or overshadow the Queen. Whether the Sussexes agree, only time will tell. ''

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
GB news and TM Jr talking about SS and that trolls pushed him over the edge. And he says Smeg is behind it all !

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I agree with cinnamon.girl
No evidence the kids exist apart from dodgy photoshopped pics.
If they come they will have to produce Archificial & Invisibet.
Whose kids are they gonna borrow?
The Telegraph article says that NF haven't applied for accreditation to film public Jubilee events. They're either leaving it very late or have been turned down. So could someone else be filming for them on the QT like at the Robb School tragedy? Arsewholes cameras? Someone will be filming for the Snarkles, why not NF in London? Really NF should drop this rotting cod and cut loose. No good will ever come of anything these two do, let alone any profit.
How creepy that spokespeople are making enquiries about what events the Cambridge children might attend so that they can "match them up". Stalkers and leeches, I'd not let them anywhere near my babies.
A hug for @DollyBlue x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Did any of you see the news on ITV just now, I missed most of it as I was watching QI but switched over to see Chris Ship talking about the Jubilee. HM going to the Derby is on Saturdays agenda…it was written on the screen not just verbal ( Not a 1st birthday party in sight - )

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Did any of you see the news on ITV just now, I missed most of it as I was watching QI but switched over to see Chris Ship talking about the Jubilee. HM going to the Derby is on Saturdays agenda…it was written on the screen not just verbal ( Not a 1st birthday party in sight - )
There’s a parade of some of her retired winners on Saturday and Epsom are dedicating the Derby to the late Lester Pigott plus I think she has runners in other races apart from the Derby. So it makes sense the Queen would want to be there !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
From Daily Star

"EXCLUSIVE: Samantha Markle has issued a request to her sister Meghan via a banana just days after their father Thomas took ill - and insists the Duchess has not tried to make any contact with him
Now Samantha has issued a plea to her sister exclusively via the Daily Star after the bold image of Meghan writing messages on bananas to sex workers."

Brilliant
1_BANANA.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
There’s a parade of some of her retired winners on Saturday and Epsom are dedicating the Derby to the late Lester Pigott plus I think she has runners in other races apart from the Derby. So it makes sense the Queen would want to be there !
The Queen must be aware of her own mortality and it will be very important to her to get her priorities right and make the most of the opportunities she has.
For the first time she can meet and spend time with her great-grandaughter who also bears her pet name. Not only that but she can spend time with her grandson who she now rarely sees. Who knows when she will get another chance?
So, obviously she will be... at the Derby enjoying herself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
A (very) quick internet search has resulted in the info that the red hair gene is recessive to the black hair gene. Therefore (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), a child with a redhead parent and a black haired (from her extremely strong and much trumpeted ethnic roots) parent should have black hair.
my cousin dark hair
From Daily Star

"EXCLUSIVE: Samantha Markle has issued a request to her sister Meghan via a banana just days after their father Thomas took ill - and insists the Duchess has not tried to make any contact with him
Now Samantha has issued a plea to her sister exclusively via the Daily Star after the bold image of Meghan writing messages on bananas to sex workers."

Brilliant
View attachment 1306764
brilliant love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And doesn’t invisiblet need a birth certificate for a passport? She can‘t get into England, or back onto the USA without one, right? I’m wondering if the advance arrival of her Glam squad, is to give credibility “I had every intention to come, even sent over my team. But the backlash for my grieving personally as a mother is just too much. My father needs me stateside, if he suddenly becomes worse “. She’s basically packing an empty suitcase. It’s for show.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I couldn't decide. It could be that they're kicking off, not wanting the Cambridge children to go to events their children aren't included in?
If the Cambridge children miss out because of the flatpacks it would be such a shame. Understandable why the Cambridges would want to keep their children well away from H&M - the photos will be merched for the rest of history.

I’m sticking to my belief they aren’t coming. Not doing as others - risking eating a hat or my house. But if they turn up I will eat cake 😂

@DollyBlue only to echo what everyone else has said. Losing a mum is really hard; be kind to yourself and take time to grieve xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I live for the image of the Royal family doing this and it is not entirely impossible lol. Comedy gold.

I am sorry I wasn't around for the latest in the life of the ho and her hapless eunach. Had a bad time as my mother suddenly got sick then died. Am back ready to stick it to these two grifters!!!!!!
Condolences for your sad loss of your mother DollyBlue.🌸🌼💐

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.