Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Latest Lady C plunging right in.

Smeg reaching out to Thomas? Lady C did not wish her participation in Thomas Markle's visit to be made public but believes Karl Larsen leaked details to The Mirror. Karl Larsen still photographs the Harkles at polo and has betrayed Thomas. He has also promoted the idea of Smeg's camp wishing to reconcile with Thomas. Trying to improve Smeg's image prior to arriving in UK for Jubbly. Total lie.

Haz and PW healing rift? Leaked to The Mirror from the Harkle's camp. Smeg is setting up a situation where the Cambridges and the rest of the royals will be forced to be pleasant to them. Duping the public as to the reality of the situation.

Uvalde visit being promoted as an official visit? The Royal Family Channel on youtube have given this impression. The reality is that it was insensitive and intrusive and not endorsed by TRF. All the signs are there that Smeg employed a team to film her and they hold the copyright. Smeg entitled with no empathy-exploiting tragedy to advance the agenda that she is compassionate and a great humanitarian. What did Haz think of visit? He was offended that hıs mother was being mourned by people who didn't know her. Haz did not want Smeg to go but she needed to do it for good PR. (Thomas's stroke and Jubbly coolness were not making her look good). Not right morally or ethically but PR-wise yes. Many people will have bought the narrative lie.

Palace press office inept? Keeping the Harkles on the royal website gives them credability. They have not been taken off the official website mainly because TQ and PC are hoping to reincorporate the Harkles back into fold. TRF understand that some criticism is inevitable and they are trying to ride out the storm.

Fundamental error of judgement by TRF? TQ places family duty/loyalty high. Harkles are both troubled/disordered individuals with odious conduct.
Past manipulators in TRF were the Queen Mother and Diana but they were different to Smeg. Queen Mother revered royalty. Diana was pro-royal even though she caused damage to PC. Both were subservient to the monarchy. Smeg views herself as superior to the monarchy. Lady C not sure TRF appreciates this key difference.

Harkle's commercial failure? They are a tainted brand. Likelihood of an unwilling but financially necessary return? İn the US they can make more money (in theory) and can indulge their elitist principles.
Thank you Mardy for your latest patient transcription. I've no doubt Lady C is far more knowledgeable savvy and connected than me, but I disagree with nearly everything she says in this video.

@Cinnamon.girl how are you getting on now?
What with? Sorry not sure what you mean?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Minor confirmation of:

Relevant the security part, the chances now of figuring out :
who got accreditation (many sub-studios, in name unrelated)
who could possibly be contracted on one time basis.
Which places they will film(charities) (which will be shown in the Netflix thing) are about zero until aired.

Example the Avivo Group is Charles wind farms, Queens insurance (trusts) and the facility owner of the Surrey (Netflix studio.)
They may not film the Jubilee ''events'' but...
They've created a minefield about transparency though - this is what rich people do

• Heart

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
I would shout a few things if I saw them ( and I have a very loud gob so they will defo hear me 🤫)

Give us, give us, give us a squat

Who’s the ginger with the solar panel?

Where’s your tiara?

Hazzno does she take it up the jacksy? Is that why she cannot keep her knees together?

and finally a good traditional British saying for good measure ‘Fuck off’

Any good?
Brilliant!

• Haha

Evangelina

VIP Member
What is Prince Andrew seeking to make amends for exactly? When he says he is innocent?

Also, does anyone else feel like the Archbishop talks too much?
''Letting the side down''
By associating with Epstein.
History will be interesting on this, now it's all established so it doesn't matter .

Here another set of visitors associating after Epstein's conviction :
Archbishop talks to much, but it's desired.
The previous ones did also.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

ChipDex

VIP Member
What is Prince Andrew seeking to make amends for exactly? When he says he is innocent?

Also, does anyone else feel like the Archbishop talks too much?
Welby already issuing a clarifying statement, responding to ITV's tweets......

Wonder where the pressure is coming from on this. ITV must have believed he was referring to PA. Or intended to set the narrative.

All a bit strange, isn't it?

Screenshot_20220531-184452.png

• Wow

Bushbaby21

VIP Member
Well the twunt who threatened to shoot up her own school just can't stop talking about Meghan in Uvalde. People are going to start tweeting those screen shots again if she keeps this up.

The spoiler disappeared. Does anyone have a screen shot?

SilentCW

Does anyone know what the jubilee agenda is?

As in is there an article that lists what will be happening when?

Evangelina

VIP Member
video unavailable. I want so much to see it. :(
Would this here work:
This may be useful :
If having trouble, troubleshooting basics here:

Couldn't find it anywhere else, maybe someone will.

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
So sorry to hear your sad news @DollyBlue - sending you lots of love 🤗

Someone found another terrible painting (in a charity shop) by the same artist as before that posted the Queen's great grandchildren - here is our lovely Queen on a horse:
View attachment 1307177

and here's the other one for those of you that didn't see it! The artist sure has a way with the wide eyed shocked expressions - maybe that's what it really feels like to be part of the RF!

View attachment 1307180

And...just for good measure - here;s a teatowel with cringe and minge: (no 6 is still sporting a good head of hair here!)
View attachment 1307185
Harry reminded me of someone, Peter Sutcliffe 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Evangelina

VIP Member
@Evangelina…you’re going to have to explain this one to me ..

The Press are being hysterical . Are you saying there is something that H could blackmail the RF on …or Just that the Press get revenue from clicks.

I don’t see some huge conspiracy or “ backers” , I just see a short sighted man who left the RF without proper planning, hence, everything is scattered …and so it continues …
Yes, he could start a rehash on some of Charles actions. Regardless where-interview or memoir.
It would decimate Camilla also.
The problem?
He has receipts .
Or simplified :
I can dump on Charles more than the combined media could on Andrew (ignoring Giuffre, but only her)
And sources have names in my case.
It's not me being against Charles or anyone else, its just knowing history.
And these are mainstream things, from a completely irrelevant person(me)
Backers are never conspiracy , they are history.
Really , Harry's Annenberg meeting is directly connected to Charles .
Santa Barbara to Royal Foundation.
Nacho, Gaetz, Foster, Clooney, Biden.
In addition to the above:
I'm not outraged about Sunnighill Park, because I'm not outraged about XYZ.
And because I know the ''how and why.''
It's the functioning of the Monarchy , since the dawn of times.

• Heart