Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
1st thought - where's the chocolate? 2nd thought - Minge bursting from the cake having borrowed Kim Kardashian's Marilyn Monroe dress and delivering a breathy version of 'Happy Jubbly Mrs Queen'. The Netflix crew arrive simultaneously, disguised as flunkys, Arabic race horse owners and 2 Lady Cs having got in through the servants entrance. Hazza then works the room, saying 'She's available for birthdays, weddings and Bar Mitzvahs you know'.
Madness reigns until Her Majesty's voice is heard clearly saying ' Ah, dear Marilyn, one can tell we were both born in 1926 can't one?
A deathly silence descends on those present, a tumble weed rolls across the throne room, a baby cries but is quickly hushed by its mother and in far away Montecito a coyote is born with 2 heads as Pablo has an inexplicable urge to check the china...:devilish:
Time to move to another thread Miss Wicked, you are thinking about this too much. 😵💫 Bloody good though, Netflix should snap you up. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Carpediem69 my post at the end of the last thread may have got lost.
There are two memorials, one at the school and one at the town square.
The one with the blue on the crosses that Smeg attended is at the town square.

When I did my post there had been a memorial held 10 hours previously at the town square and flowers were there in front of the crosses with blue.
I said those flowers may have been moved to the school memorial after.
Thanks @Dooley Doo - that makes sense now 😘

• Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
But Charles was a child. William is an adult, so there is no reason to wait. In fact, Charles may want to do it asap, so Kate is The Princess of Wales, rather than Diana.

That’s why we should copy the link, archive the article and then share it. That way we can read it, but they don’t get the click.
George V was 36, George II 30 for the others a majority was 14 years of waiting.
In the too young- so wait category, some were 4 months old.
So it's obviously age unrelated .

Palpatine

VIP Member
There are no aircraft “currently scheduled” into Northolt or Farnborough from the US west coast today.
ETA - this doesn’t mean there is nothing coming over. An aircraft can change it’s flight plan in the air and the data released to flight trackers might take hours to update.

• Wow

Evangelina

VIP Member
It’s the recognition and history of the title and in my tiny mind I love that it’d send TW insane with jealousy that K is the woman with the ring and the title.

It’s the little things Rachel.
Yes, but without Charles choosing sides the next is George.
But the Peg perspective is valid, I'm just dreading the tabs.
If she ever makes a mistake somewhere -it will be Diana did, Diana didn't , depending on the current flavor.

Reactions: 18

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I see @Scotch Mist has now chosen to wear a more suitable hat to eat should The Gruesomes show up but I don't have the technical knowledge to know how to alter mine!
In fact I'm sure Scotch changed mine before and gave me this hat, will she be so kind again or do I have to suffer ........ if so it won't be in silence as you will hear me barfing up the length and breadth of this land if they come and I have to eat it.
PLeeeeeeeeese Scotch help me! A nice meringue or Victoria sandwich would go down a treat!

On a more somber note I'm so sorry for your loss @DollyBlue, mother's have that special place in your heart, treasure all the memories of the good times you spent together. ❤
Hamster can I have a cake as well on my head? An eccles cake would be nice but don't know if you can do it. I could be in trouble as I've got about 5 heavy-duty tinfoil hats to munch through possibly. Kittypops might need a muffin as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 18