Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Well whatever happens the media are going to go into a complete frenzy about it. Spin, interpretation, blah blah blah.

I think I may hide from the press for a week then I'll come out of my cave and survey the detritus!

Reactions: 21

murphmc

There’s a circus in the town in the town
Number 2 is going down going down
The wife is a piece of shiiiitteee
There’s a circus in the town in the town
Forgot the tune 🤣

• Haha

Evangelina

VIP Member
I noticed that too, that Dan quickly moved him along after he mentioned Smeg was behind the SS. But why?
Possibly because he would get sued.
And realistically that he is part of the problem.
Regardless what fandom dictates, Thomas being imported to the UK and making a farce out of the RF was Woottons goal.
His mission certainly wasn't to create peace for the RF or even Thomas.
There always was the potential that even the slightest chance of meeting a Royal or worse Peg, would be to upsetting for Thomas.
Wotton used him, SS abused him.
It's strange, Thomas possibly knows enough about Hollyweird tactics, maybe he is just the type that easily trusts.
It was generally a good idea for him to take the hint from:
''I lost my father.''
There definitely was permanence in her statement .

• Heart
  • Sick

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Ohhhhhh do you think we will all get crowns on our avatars on Thursday ? 👑👑👑👑
Pretty please Tattle I want another crown for my lion - or we could all change our avatars to images of HM to celebrate 🥳
(@freda19 come back to us for this weekend please - you know you want to really 🤪)
Not sure about a crown ..... don't think my teeth are up to eating one of those, they crumble at the sight of a Werthers! But why am I worrying , they won't come!

• Haha
  • Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
There is.
We all stop clicking on articles and looking at publications covering them.

But we can't stop. So the circle spins.
Social media is helping them more.
See Bouzy as example .(the math behind it)
The MSM gouges interest from SM and writes accordingly .
It also uses Influencers to further narratives- see Squad, and PR agencies do the rest. (no they are not bots, some are, but some are just-employees)
The outrage also (which is valid) creates the urge to vent somewhere -so people comment.
Being critical of them in certain situations can get one jobless, so the frustration is understandable .

Reactions: 20
Probably not. I just mentioned that Orca owns the exact same type of aircraft. This one looks like it’s owned by a private charter company.
Or she has her aircraft on their charter certificate - earns money when she isn't using the plane. Lots of aircraft owners do that - the company I work for manages quite a few.

• Wow

Jusa

VIP Member
Really disappointed to read this. If this is the case - what is the point of the balcony appearance if no members of the public can get close?

Or maybe this is why the balcony appearance is on Thursday before all this is set up?
The 3 stages, and all the seating is already in place, they showed it on BBC Breakfast this morning.

• Sad
  • Wow

JAR21

VIP Member
Blimey, the whole Uvalde thing is turning proper sour now, with the authorities turning on themselves as more emerges about the (in)actions of the police in dealing with the shooter.

I'm not going to say she's Markled it as tbh murdered kids is not something to joke about, and it seems like the police had already made the pigs' ear of it long before she turned up. However it's on course to become a far bigger trainwreck than it already is, and if she's not already regretting having involved herself in and associated herself with the aftermath, I suspect she soon will.

What the hell is a school district Police force?

• Wow

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
It might br hard to explain but I know exactly what you mean. Noballs has always made me uneasy but now he gives me the chills. There's something bad just under the surface that you get a glimpse of every now and then, and it's not nice. I don't think he's a good person at all, and it seems that animals and children sense this which is a sure indicator.
There are no aircraft “currently scheduled” into Northolt or Farnborough from the US west coast today.
Not coming never were. And confirming security by RF has just prevented one of their arguments

• Heart