Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonderful scenes. Remember Tattlers there are more of us than the hateful SS

• Heart
Reactions: 30
May you better change your hats to a nice jubbly cake hat, so if the dreaded worst happens, you will only have to eat cake, as Marie Antoinette once famously said. Or was that someone else.🤔
I see @Scotch Mist has now chosen to wear a more suitable hat to eat should The Gruesomes show up but I don't have the technical knowledge to know how to alter mine!
In fact I'm sure Scotch changed mine before and gave me this hat, will she be so kind again or do I have to suffer ........ if so it won't be in silence as you will hear me barfing up the length and breadth of this land if they come and I have to eat it.
PLeeeeeeeeese Scotch help me! A nice meringue or Victoria sandwich would go down a treat!

On a more somber note I'm so sorry for your loss @DollyBlue, mother's have that special place in your heart, treasure all the memories of the good times you spent together. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Ooh, some footage that is not paid for.... hilarious how she drags him away with the strut that resembles the garden party exit!
The forced smile 😳

Love that guy's 'ooh that's told me' expression as she drags him away 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Good morning Tattlers.

God I love this place. I hardly ever post now because I have absolutely nothing to add to your wit, fun, cartoons, intelligence and caustic comments. But I've been here since thread 9, and I feel I know all of you and your animals from all over the world.

I watched the Queen programme on Sunday and thought it was wonderful. Real people from long ago with the Queen as a real person and not as a monarch. She came over as a wise woman with simple and decent values, and she said something that took my breath away as it resonated so deeply. I went back to listen again and then Googled it. It's an Australian Aborginal saying and it's wonderful. Here it is:

“We are all visitors to this time, to this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love, ….. and then we return home.”

What an inspirational belief to guide us through life, and such an antidote to the chaos and nothingness that appears to guide the Harkles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Good morning Tattlers.

God I love this place. I hardly ever post now because I have absolutely nothing to add to your wit, fun, cartoons, intelligence and caustic comments. But I've been here since thread 9, and I feel I know all of you and your animals from all over the world.

I watched the Queen programme on Sunday and thought it was wonderful. Real people from long ago with the Queen as a real person and not as a monarch. She came over as a wise woman with simple and decent values, and she said something that took my breath away as it resonated so deeply. I went back to listen again and then Googled it. It's an Australian Aborginal saying and it's wonderful. Here it is:

“We are all visitors to this time, to this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love, ….. and then we return home.”

What an inspirational belief to guide us through life, and such an antidote to the chaos and nothingness that appears to guide the Harkles.

Did you notice all those sparkling crowns and tiaras she and others wore during her coronation? Far too many to count. But it was lovely recognising some of them as being worn more recently by HM, Camilla and Catherine.

• Heart
I was chatting with my husband last night about the standing with legs apart like that, cause it made no sense to me.

So while I was demonstrating and struggling to keep my balance standing like that he looked over at me and said, isn't there some kind of body language that says that is grounding, and used to show dominance.

So I googled this morning, it is indeed.

So when she stands like that she is trying to maintain dominance. True to her nature.

Screenshot_20220531-092058_Chrome.jpg

I also think it stands to reason, as a narc, she stands like this when she is feeling fueled and in control.

Or when she is feeling like she isn't in control of the situation and does this to bully the people around her.

Both could be true.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Unfortunately it's going to be much more Alan Partridge ;)
Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubank? Knowing M.E. Knowing You? Going to have to watch the excruciating lunch meeting with Tony Hayers now. 🤣🤣🤣 On Topic: imagine admitting, nay bragging, that you "style" Duchess Samara or have anything to do with her mop top hair don'ts?! Madness.xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I see @Scotch Mist has now chosen to wear a more suitable hat to eat should The Gruesomes show up but I don't have the technical knowledge to know how to alter mine!
In fact I'm sure Scotch changed mine before and gave me this hat, will she be so kind again or do I have to suffer ........ if so it won't be in silence as you will hear me barfing up the length and breadth of this land if they come and I have to eat it.
PLeeeeeeeeese Scotch help me! A nice meringue or Victoria sandwich would go down a treat!

On a more somber note I'm so sorry for your loss @DollyBlue, mother's have that special place in your heart, treasure all the memories of the good times you spent together. ❤
Ohhhhhh do you think we will all get crowns on our avatars on Thursday ? 👑👑👑👑
Pretty please Tattle I want another crown for my lion - or we could all change our avatars to images of HM to celebrate 🥳
(@freda19 come back to us for this weekend please - you know you want to really 🤪)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So sorry to hear your sad news @DollyBlue - sending you lots of love 🤗

Someone found another terrible painting (in a charity shop) by the same artist as before that posted the Queen's great grandchildren - here is our lovely Queen on a horse:
queen on a horse.jpg

and here's the other one for those of you that didn't see it! The artist sure has a way with the wide eyed shocked expressions - maybe that's what it really feels like to be part of the RF!

queen's jubilee.jpg

And...just for good measure - here;s a teatowel with cringe and minge: (no 6 is still sporting a good head of hair here!)
harry and meghan tea towel.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Whatever we think of TM Jr, I'm just glad he and his family are putting out there about smeg, and knowing she will hate it !
Last night's interview with TM Jr on GB news

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I agree with cinnamon.girl
No evidence the kids exist apart from dodgy photoshopped pics.
If they come they will have to produce Archificial & Invisibet.
Whose kids are they gonna borrow?
I think the sole reason they have kept the children hidden is that they always had the plan for the biggest reveal of all, presenting her to the Queen smack bang in the middle of the Jubilee. It was always this plan, or waiting for the highest bidder from the glossies. They really are sick individuals. It has just this second dawned on me 🤮. If there are no photos now, they could get a double whammy. Interfere with the Jubilee AND get a bid from the magazines. We will never be able to say “it couldn’t get worse “ about those two grim reapers, because it always can.

This photo is creepy. Noballs's right hand is coquettishly caressing Macho's left hand slung across his shoulder. He leans lovingly into Nocho's face, arms crossed girlishly across his growing tits while his lizard lids are closed in ecstasy. What s tease....
Noballs's modest moonbump obscured in the photo by Macho's daughter.
Male bromance polo intimacy, very submissive pose...! "Take Me, You Rugged Mexican Stud! All The Way! I'm Yours!" Squeak squeak !!
Just hit that bell!
(Baddy Language Tattler Style.... no Pussyfooting Around.)
I can only be thankful that the trophy is covering Harry’s groin area

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
So, my biggest dilemma now is:
Which of the four days do I celebrate with an afternoon tea? Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun or all 4?

ETA - oh also, if the harkles do turn up for the jubbly - I'm more than happy to eat my hat. It's a fascinator made from jaffa cakes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.