Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their front door looks gorgeous. I bet the house is stunning inside.
The whole family look so stylish. I bet megs is choking on her avocado on toast

Not fat but such a weird shape, skinniest ankles/calves I've ever seen with clown feet( doesn't help she wears shoes 2 sizes too big). That strange, thick middle makes most clothes she wears look ridiculous. And lest not forget she can't wear appropriate underwear for each outfit. As someone else pointed out, she looks like Gru from Despicable Me 🀣🀣🀣
And she has a really short waist. Really hard to dress.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A supermarket. Like Walmart, target etc.

Nowhere near as big though and doesn’ t Sell my favourite comfy vasserette pants
mo5 will know exactly what I mean πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did the gruesome twosome ( plus doll ) send any birthday greetings in the direction of lovely little Louis?

Reactions: 11
How has this thread deteriorated today?
Started off splendidly, discussing how we'd dress up our men for maximum kerb appeal
and now we've descended into incontinence knickers.....
I blame waterfountain.

Did the gruesome twosome ( plus doll ) send any birthday greetings in the direction of lovely little Louis?
Not that we’ve noticed. And they haven’t phoned the papers to tell them they’ve FaceTimed him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair, that most certainly WAS back fat. She looked like a bursting sausage.
A witch with back fat.
But it's OK, she got it sucked out(probably) and is back to size 0.
I think she's a weird shape and that dress is designed for women who have a defined small waistline. It certainly doesn't do her any favours because it makes her look bigger than she is.

One thing I have noticed about her is that she has no distinct style of her own and often wears clothes that don't suit her body shape.

Perhaps someone should set those harridans Trinny and Susanna on to her !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ha! Ha! Ha! The greedy selfish buggers who emptied the shops have it all in their cupboards.

But if you find any get me three packs please.
Hope they get weevils in it!

There is some FANTASTIC side eye being given by the lady sitting back right of the Queen in this picture from that article!
Just look at her behaving as if she is the equal of HM. Her smile reaches her eyes here, unusually. She is relishing being centre stage with the monarch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.