Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Another example in the above article (published 2018) of how Megz copies Lady Di.

'Even Meghan Markle is set to have a nickname for the Queen, reportedly taking on Princess Diana’s nickname for the monarch, ‘Mama’.'
There is some FANTASTIC side eye being given by the lady sitting back right of the Queen in this picture from that article!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Megflange will announce her second pregnancy tomorrow to take the spotlight off the birthday boy.
There is some FANTASTIC side eye being given by the lady sitting back right of the Queen in this picture from that article!
wasnt this the engagement at which she barged past HMQ to get in the car first? At the time thought shes new! But recent behaviour maybe Sheds a whole new light

• Wow
Reactions: 22
A supermarket. Like Walmart, target etc.

Love Sainsburys kids clothes, most of my daughters wardrobe is from there! Inexpensive, looks good and washed fab!

Just makes me like Catherine even more!

Reactions: 18
Have An6 of you seen Gary Janetti on Instagram?
watch this edited version of the elephant interview.
He’s best known for the Prince George memes; especially throwing shade at Meghan

I saw this the other day and thought it was utterly brilliant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It looks like Lady Glenconnor close friend of the Queen and she obviously was quite astute. 87490461-C90F-4FC6-998D-5541D65660EF.jpeg
Lady Glenconnor 87, told The Guardian that she believed Meghan Markle, 38, didn't realise that all members of The Firm had to work hard when she married Prince Harry, 35.
'I think she thought she could drive around in a golden coach’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

This is a rundown of financial costs and their massive miscalculations.

If you scroll down to the comments 'I am Patrice Meeks' has posted that Meghan is living in an apartment near her mum and Harry is in South Africa with Chelsea. 🤔😛

Hmmmm..... Meeks is a Sugar and fan of Meghan so I'm not sure why she would post that. 🧐

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks like Lady Glenconnor close friend of the Queen and she obviously was quite astute. View attachment 115435
Lady Glenconnor 87, told The Guardian that she believed Meghan Markle, 38, didn't realise that all members of The Firm had to work hard when she married Prince Harry, 35.
'I think she thought she could drive around in a golden coach’
I think the lady giving Markle the side eye is Mary Morrison, The Queens, Woman of the Bedchamber

2A597461-B962-4D39-B217-36CAC1C88717.jpeg

Reactions: 19
Anyone know what we’re likely to hear in the public domain with the trial tomorrow? Will anything further be released? I keep thinking that the Daily Mail MUST have a pretty solid case for going head to head with them...

If things come out, this thread is going to be a post a minute from tomorrow onwards!!

*someone hand me the pop corn*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really love those pictures of Charles with the children too - he seems to have mellowed such a lot since they arrived. And they seem to love their Grandpa too - such a shame Archie isn't part of that too, and I wonder whether H&M feel any sort of twinge about their part in that. Probably not.

Interesting snippet in this week's Popbitch, about the amount the Sun and Daily Mail paid for those "exclusive" pap shots of the Californian grifters...

To give you some sense of how commonplace papped photos of Harry and Meghan are going to be now they're on Coleman-Rayner's doorstep: the Mail and the Sun paid £12K for them this week. Not exactly a rate that screams "HOT EXCLUSIVE"

Indeed it isn't - and if they're planning to make a living from taking a cut of the money raised, then they'd better be ready to be out there walking twenty four hours a day. And even then, it's not going to make much of a contribution to their ongoing expenses.

wasnt this the engagement at which she barged past HMQ to get in the car first? At the time thought shes new! But recent behaviour maybe Sheds a whole new light
It was the engagement where she wasn't wearing a hat, despite the memo from the Queen's staff, she was bare-legged (the horror) and to top it off - literally - her wig/hairpiece had slipped. Just look at the other photos of that occasion and you can see from her very odd hair parting. No wonder she was getting the side eye 😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
off to the store.....anyone need anything?? 👋🏼
A feckin' life would be nice. I'm merely surviving and I want to thrive.

Naughty step naughtiness with sexy blokes kind of defeats the purpose of the naughy step you peasants !

But if we're having a gang bang then I'll have Liam Neeson. For me. Myself. No borrows. Mine.
If anyone tries schmoozing my Liam,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Archie is "loving doing FaceTime playdates with other small children they have in their lives," the outlet's source said.

Hmmm.........Really? I bet it's not his cousins in the UK😤
That poor child has probably never been to a playgroup or on an actual play date, even prior to lockdown

• Sad
Reactions: 19
From today’s Popbitch newsletter :LOL:

>> Pap smears <<​
Welcome to Hollywood, H&M!​

Harry and Meghan's plan to avoid excessive press intrusion by moving to LA is panning out perfectly.

Photos of them masked up and walking out and about hit the tabloids this week, with the credit 'Jeff Rayner'. That'll be the same Jeff Rayner who started the entire Markle Debacle by setting Thomas Snr up to pose for all those staged suit-fitting photos ahead of the Royal Wedding.

It's no surprise that he and his LA-based photo agency were on their case immediately. But if the Sussexes are hoping this is just a temporary fixation that will soon die down, they should know that Coleman-Rayner doesn't really do 'cooling off'.

Mark Coleman still sends minions to check up on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston most days and Jeff Rayner's obsession with the Travolta family became so all-consuming that he once rented their holiday home in the Bahamas just so he could snoop about inside. On his return to the office, he was heard bragging to colleagues about how he'd slept in their dead son's bedroom.

Best of luck, Harry!​

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Finally I've got round to joining in. I've been lurking since Pip Schofield finally came out of the broom cupboard, then I discovered this thread its kept me entertained during lockdown 😂

Just watched the Serena Williams tweet throwing shade at Meagains dress so I decided to google the dress. OMG it must have been at least 4 sizes too small. I've found what it should look like and goodness knows how they added the extra inches.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.