Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting snippet in this week's Popbitch, about the amount the Sun and Daily Mail paid for those "exclusive" pap shots of the Californian grifters...

To give you some sense of how commonplace papped photos of Harry and Meghan are going to be now they're on Coleman-Rayner's doorstep: the Mail and the Sun paid £12K for them this week. Not exactly a rate that screams "HOT EXCLUSIVE"

Indeed it isn't - and if they're planning to make a living from taking a cut of the money raised, then they'd better be ready to be out there walking twenty four hours a day. And even then, it's not going to make much of a contribution to their ongoing expenses.
They’re lucky if they make a couple of grand.
The ppo’s will cost more than that.

Reactions: 11
I really love those pictures of Charles with the children too - he seems to have mellowed such a lot since they arrived. And they seem to love their Grandpa too - such a shame Archie isn't part of that too, and I wonder whether H&M feel any sort of twinge about their part in that. Probably not.

Interesting snippet in this week's Popbitch, about the amount the Sun and Daily Mail paid for those "exclusive" pap shots of the Californian grifters...

To give you some sense of how commonplace papped photos of Harry and Meghan are going to be now they're on Coleman-Rayner's doorstep: the Mail and the Sun paid £12K for them this week. Not exactly a rate that screams "HOT EXCLUSIVE"

Indeed it isn't - and if they're planning to make a living from taking a cut of the money raised, then they'd better be ready to be out there walking twenty four hours a day. And even then, it's not going to make much of a contribution to their ongoing expenses.

It was the engagement where she wasn't wearing a hat, despite the memo from the Queen's staff, she was bare-legged (the horror) and to top it off - literally - her wig/hairpiece had slipped. Just look at the other photos of that occasion and you can see from her very odd hair parting. No wonder she was getting the side eye 😀
y'all need to point me in the direction of these pics.....I wanna see the wig!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Just seen that sketch - and it ended with Stephen Fry going out on his doorstep and clapping and then all the Cambridges coming out of Amner Hall and clapping. Not ashamed to say I got a bit sniffly. Sure there'll be cursing in LA tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just seen that sketch - and it ended with Stephen Fry going out on his doorstep and clapping and then all the Cambridges coming out of Amner Hall and clapping. Not ashamed to say I got a bit sniffly. Sure there'll be cursing in LA tonight!
Plates flying all over the place!

I loved it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I got a bit sniffley too! Not entirely sure why but it was lovely to see them all!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Finally I've got round to joining in. I've been lurking since Pip Schofield finally came out of the broom cupboard, then I discovered this thread its kept me entertained during lockdown 😂

Just watched the Serena Williams tweet throwing shade at Meagains dress so I decided to google the dress. OMG it must have been at least 4 sizes too small. I've found what it should look like and goodness knows how they added the extra inches.
That is a dreadful fit.

And I'm crying that you named that second photo backfat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Plus , I’m sure that anyone who joins us from genuine curiosity will also come to look forward to you-tube posts of our favourite bloggers just as we do. They put so much time and effort into their research. Hopefully they will get together and write a book some day. Love them all.
Thanks to you all , just hope I can fit in😁 there's lots of things that pee me off and megarry are one of them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Finally I've got round to joining in. I've been lurking since Pip Schofield finally came out of the broom cupboard, then I discovered this thread its kept me entertained during lockdown 😂

Just watched the Serena Williams tweet throwing shade at Meagains dress so I decided to google the dress. OMG it must have been at least 4 sizes too small. I've found what it should look like and goodness knows how they added the extra inches.
Wow, you can tell it's not a good fit on her. If you zoom in on the zip area its runched both sides.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Popbitch have been generous today

Sporting chance​
A big fan of bellend news​

Being 5,000 miles away hasn't dulled the Sussexes' fervour for a fight with the British tabloids. This week, Harry and Meghan announced they would cease to co-operate with the Sun, the Express, the Mail and the Mirror – unless it was through their lawyers.

The Daily Star has since branded itself "The Sussexes' Favourite Paper" on account of the fact that they avoided the chop – but they're being a little presumptuous. One of the other titles to escape the Sussex shitlist was the Sunday Sport: Britain's premier source of scantily clad lovelies, sex dwarf stories and reports on the many inventive ways that men have managed to mangle their bellends.

We don't think this was an oversight. Rumour has it the Sport was one of Harry's preferred reads back in the day...​

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Meghan may be a witch but she fat she ain't.
She does always seem to buy clothes that are too small though.
Not fat but such a weird shape, skinniest ankles/calves I've ever seen with clown feet( doesn't help she wears shoes 2 sizes too big). That strange, thick middle makes most clothes she wears look ridiculous. And lest not forget she can't wear appropriate underwear for each outfit. As someone else pointed out, she looks like Gru from Despicable Me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone know what we’re likely to hear in the public domain with the trial tomorrow? Will anything further be released? I keep thinking that the Daily Mail MUST have a pretty solid case for going head to head with them...

If things come out, this thread is going to be a post a minute from tomorrow onwards!!

*someone hand me the pop corn*
I'm not sure there'll be much to report TBH.
A nice legal poster on here said it's not the trial as such, just a prelimary thing to judge if there is actually a case worth hearing (I think that's what she said). Also she said they don't generally make statements, just keep it basic. If it goes to trial that's when the fun starts.

Reactions: 13
Meghan may be a witch but she fat she ain't.
She does always seem to buy clothes that are too small though.
To be fair, that most certainly WAS back fat. She looked like a bursting sausage.
A witch with back fat.
But it's OK, she got it sucked out(probably) and is back to size 0.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.