Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely just said that about the door in a message to my mum!! Thought I would probably be the only person noticing the door!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Their front door looks gorgeous. I bet the house is stunning inside.
The whole family look so stylish. I bet megs is choking on her avocado on toast

And she has a really short waist. Really hard to dress

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I finally caved and joined in today too! Newbies together! I’m a long time lurker! Where is the original Serena tweet about the dress?

Finally I've got round to joining in. I've been lurking since Pip Schofield finally came out of the broom cupboard, then I discovered this thread its kept me entertained during lockdown πŸ˜‚

Just watched the Serena Williams tweet throwing shade at Meagains dress so I decided to google the dress. OMG it must have been at least 4 sizes too small. I've found what it should look like and goodness knows how they added the extra inches.

Reactions: 10
William was so funny! And the kids were adorable as usual in this Blackadder sketch plus clap!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How has this thread deteriorated today?
Started off splendidly, discussing how we'd dress up our men for maximum kerb appeal
and now we've descended into incontinence knickers.....
I know sweetie. Try to rise above it, like I do.πŸ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There was a post on the Harry Markle’s Facebook page, that Meghan’s court case is being held at 10.30am over Skype / Microsoft teams.
I presume it’s public, so journalists are allowed to dial in. Cannot wait to see the DM tomorrow afternoon.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.