Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've read in several places that she said it. To my shame I have to say (blush) that I don't know whether they were truthful reports. If it's not true, I owe her an apology. *squirms*
Nah. She probably didn’t say it. But we loathe her so she DID.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A family member who lives in Norfolk saw Kate and Charlotte at a garden centre coming out of the public loo ,Kate was telling everyone how Charlotte had shown her up by pulling the red cord and getting staff dashing to her ,My family member said she was so lovely and talked to people as equals, can you imagine Miss Up Her Own Arse doing that ? never mind taking Archie to use a public loo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Well the dastardly duo have been very quiet today. No doubt sweating about the up coming court case, either that or doing some more plotting to raise their profile. 🙄
There’s time yet. They’re quite a few hours behind us in LA.

Reactions: 11

Puke!!!!
Archie is "loving doing FaceTime playdates with other small children they have in their lives," the outlet's source said.

Hmmm.........Really? I bet it's not his cousins in the UK😤

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Archie is "loving doing FaceTime playdates with other small children they have in their lives," the outlet's source said.

EXAAAAAACTLY what immediately popped into my head!!!

There’s time yet. They’re quite a few hours behind us in LA.
Yeah we haven't even made it to noon yet 🤦🏻‍♀️💤💤💤 and California is 2 hrs behind us.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

What a load of codswallop. I really don’t understand what they are trying to prove by constantly revealing utter drivel. They sound like a desperate pair of nut jobs! Or is it just her?

• Heart
Reactions: 23

bleeping FaceTime bleeping play dates? Are they taking the piss?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just back home from getting my weekly food shop so I'm a few pages behind. I've treated myself to a bottle of rose wine and some popcorn to enjoy while reading all the juicy court details tomorrow 🍷🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just back home from getting my weekly food shop so I'm a few pages behind. I've treated myself to a bottle of rose wine and some popcorn to enjoy while reading all the juicy court details tomorrow 🍷🍷
curious what will be shared about tomorrow.......wonder how the sucksthelifeoutofyouexxes will spin things......

Reactions: 17
Don’t be scared. We’re a friendly lot. Welcome 👋
Plus , I’m sure that anyone who joins us from genuine curiosity will also come to look forward to you-tube posts of our favourite bloggers just as we do. They put so much time and effort into their research. Hopefully they will get together and write a book some day. Love them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just laughing with my husband about my late mum. She always got her facts wrong. Bright as a button at 89 but names were never her strong point.

She was amazed that Harry was marrying ‘a German woman’.

It took us hours to work out she thought he was marrying Angela Merkel. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.