Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hazbots want to win another lovely Golden Pound Coin πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Mmmmmmm , here's one just like their last " win".....
Lovely Β£1 Coin...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€£
2017-silver-proof-nations-of-the-crown-1-coin-single-united-kingdom-the-royal-mint-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They must surely have spent all their Netflix & Spotify money on lawyers fees at this point. And the more they sue the greater will be the media’s determination to destroy them. They really need to get and listen to some good advice while they still have any money left to pay for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They must surely have spent all their Netflix & Spotify money on lawyers fees at this point. And the more they sue the greater will be the media’s determination to destroy them. They really need to get and listen to some good advice while they still have any money left to pay for it.
No! They must carry on !
We all want to see them getting the bums rush πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ€£ they will be rubbing two 10cent pieces together, at this rateπŸ€£πŸ˜›

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He is really getting old looking, wow! Not a good pic of him.

I am busy catching up. Had major surgery on Monday and have been totally out of it. Couldn't even read, could just watch videos. Missed you all!!! <3
MistyWoods hope you feel better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anybody know what the criteria for a vexatious litigant is in the UK?
Thats a good point actually. At what stage do the courts roll their collective eyes and say… β€œFor fucks sake, not that ginger bleep again. πŸ™„ Kick his arse out of here and tell him to never darken our doors again”
Somebody should bloody well say it.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Thanks @Scotch Mist for the new thread, and @wisebutwild for a great new title.

Seems that Peg is getting her fashion ideas from lovely @Chita drawings, the trousers look more ''inspired'' than the turtleneck trouser version in the drawing.

She is showing us ''unstuffy, joie de vivre'' in those pap pics, how ''Diana'' circa 1997- desperate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
HAHAHA they honestly thought that some grainy awful images of them fake laughing in a restaurant would upstage DoC? she's doing ACTUAL royal visits and meeting other royalty and future Queens....... its pitiful that they think they can upstage true class and royalty.
I think Minge was laughing at Eug's huge underbite, or maybe they were sharing underbite jokes? "Hey Blood Princess did I ever tell you about when my underbite got snagged on Welby's dress?... It was sooooo cool!". The photo of Noballs roaring with laughter was when his bride shared this underbite story with the CasaTraitors. Jack The Lad was in stitches too! Wish I'd been there...sigh...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He is probably going to use the DM over the pap ''chase.''
And then over leaking ''court case,'' or even the claim that he tried to keep the case secret.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
What pap chase??? the one where just one photo exists of Harry in his car taking photos out of the front window?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He is probably going to use the DM over the pap ''chase.''
And then over leaking ''court case.''
And as if ALP Ltd hadn't already had advice from their solicitors ( probs Reynolds, Porter& Chamberlain ) before doing what they did.
The hazbots will lose their shirts ! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All these lawsuits and still no content for Spotify or Netflix :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I wonder what story 6 is stamping his foot about?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This post is the subject of a legal complaint from someone who once played a shocked bystander in β€œCasualty”.

I just pray to God that he’s doing it ….. β€œ for each and every one of us β€œ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.