Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am wondering what their relations with all those super celebrities currently are. Is Oprah still their friend? Are they hanging out with Ellen? I doubt they are even in touch with the Clooneys. I am convinced the latter cultivated the "friendship" in the hopes they would get an honorary knighthood and a damehood respectively. When they realized they had fallen out with the RF, they probably ran for their lives.

Well, besties Katharine McPhee and David Foster had a first birthday party for their son - no 666s https://people.com/parents/katharin...est-fricken-thing-shares-photos-rennie-party/

Edward Enniful had a combo 50th birthday/wedding - no 666s https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10542067/Vogues-Edward-Enninful-ties-knot.html (at the home of the gorgeous and authentic Emma Thynn, Marchioness of Bath!) Lots and lots of A listers there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
:ROFLMAO:

Let's see, shall we?

A new piece of information in the above article (at least for me) - the very last sentence -

"The next hearing, at the High Court in London, is scheduled for Friday, February 25".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Well, besties Katharine McPhee and David Foster had a first birthday party for their son - no 666s https://people.com/parents/katharin...est-fricken-thing-shares-photos-rennie-party/

Edward Enniful had a combo 50th birthday/wedding - no 666s https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10542067/Vogues-Edward-Enninful-ties-knot.html (at the home of the gorgeous and authentic Emma Thynn, Marchioness of Bath!) Lots and lots of A listers there
His gan gan has a birthday soon - guess what no 666’s invited 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I could only watch the first video sped up, it's too long, and they're no Lady C.
Did they comment on the chook manor part of the interview, you know where Smeg said they got married 3 days before and PWB tried to hid his "what did she just say" face.
Same here. I started watching the '4 experts' who were discussing the blinking obvious that Smegz lied about not googling Hazno before going on a date with him and quickly lost interest 😁
We all know she lied without being experts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He is really getting old looking, wow! Not a good pic of him.

I am busy catching up. Had major surgery on Monday and have been totally out of it. Couldn't even read, could just watch videos. Missed you all!!! <3
Wishing you a speedy recovery 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 30

I am busy catching up. Had major surgery on Monday and have been totally out of it. Couldn't even read, could just watch videos. Missed you all!!! <3
Hope you're feeling better now x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
HAHAHA they honestly thought that some grainy awful images of them fake laughing in a restaurant would upstage DoC? she's doing ACTUAL royal visits and meeting other royalty and future Queens....... its pitiful that they think they can upstage true class and royalty.
They are too dumb to realise they are playing a game with diminishing returns. The first few times they did this tit it caused a stir. But people are bored with it now. The public has sussed out what the Dumb Artons are doing and aren’t interested. They have nothing of interest to put out there. But they are so puffed up with self importance they think merely leaking a photo of them eating dinner will garner lots of interest and blow DoC off the front page. Puh-lease.

Gawd…all she ever seems to wear these days are huge flapping trousers and baggy shapeless coats/jackets. I’m guessing she’s no longer taking drugs to stay slim and has ballooned as a consequence. The baggy clothes are an attempt to disguise that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I could only watch the first video sped up, it's too long, and they're no Lady C.
Did they comment on the chook manor part of the interview, you know where Smeg said they got married 3 days before and PWB tried to hid his "what did she just say" face.
The videos are far too long and they all speak too much. It would probably be better with just 2 of them, and have them showing the clip more to demonstrate what they're saying. When you've seen the clip they're still rattling on 15 mins later and you've lost all idea of what you saw! Our Body Language guy is far better.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Glad you’re back and hope you are doing well. Sending good thoughts your way. Protection from unnecessary angst about the Horrid Harry Markles. Feel better. 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The videos are far too long and they all speak too much. It would probably be better with just 2 of them, and have them showing the clip more to demonstrate what they're saying. When you've seen the clip they're still rattling on 15 mins later and you've lost all idea of what you saw! Our Body Language guy is far better.
I have to agree, not native I had to watch the video at 1.25x speed and did not make it beyond 40’ which was like 3-4 bits from the interview. Some notable comments about clusters - i.e. more elements to consider which break the benefit of doubt compared to some non verbal gesture when one is nervous or whatever:
- response latency (too quick or too slow)
- approval request (“right?” / raising eyebrow / longer eye contact with Oprah)
- denials, more details we don’t need (I didn’t google him “as husband”, what it “means royal”)
- whispering key words

They also mentioned the Wallis Simpson dress and Hazno’s J. Crew suit and the context. I might watch the second part soon, but I just can’t now, need some break 😂🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jesús calls her Nutmeg. What a lad.
Not sure they're still friends. If they were, surely we'd hear Doria had been at church with Orca or Pinocchio had sent round some more coffee.
I get the feeling Pinocchio and Hawwy were useful monetarily-wise for Orca, she looked at them and saw $£$£$, it would've been pocket money to her to be friendly. Now, their whinefest was shown to be filled with lies and deceit and every time they're in the press they're laughed at and the only positivity for them comes from their squaddies on social media. They're rather a poisoned chalice.
Is Orca particular friends with the Clintons? I know we keep hearing Pinocchio has her eye on politics but with the number of bridges she's burnt, if Orca is an example, the high ranking political players will be wary.

Yep! I looked up Princess Diana and jackets to check I remembered rightly. Most of the pictures were Pinocchio emulating her mother in law and wearing jackets slung nonchalantly over her shoulders.
I remember that as being an 80's thing. Is she going to start wearing shoulder pads next? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

'The gorgeous and authentic Emma Thynn' as opposed to the 'factual and authentic' way that Markle described herself in the email to Jason Knauf. I know language is constantly evolving, but really?!
Is there a possibility that the event could have been hosted by an inauthentic Emma Thynn? Who would the imposter be? One of the late Marquess of Bath's wifelets? Hazza with yet another new role? Scobie in a dress? :rolleyes:
Incidentally, I once waited ages for the current Marquess to get out of the way so I could take a photo of some small hamster type things. I thought he was a smarmy TV presenter until I asked one of the film crew. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can give that ginger bleep a great tip to remember and to tie his shoelaces in front of a revolving door!!
I'll give him another tip-

Don't stand in front of one of our bleeping motors ...

- that's a good one 😛😎😀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.