Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is really getting old looking, wow! Not a good pic of him.

I am busy catching up. Had major surgery on Monday and have been totally out of it. Couldn't even read, could just watch videos. Missed you all!!! <3
I hope you're feeling much better after your op Misty. Sending love to you 💞 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thinking about this latest set of staged photos and it occurs to me, if that’s the best they can manage to try to upstage DoC, it’s pretty pathetic. When you remember how popular 6 once was, and how happy the country at large was when he married Smeg…and this is what they’ve become. Third rate try-hards desperate for attention. Marrying Smeg was the biggest mistake of his life and one he’ll probably regret for the rest of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 53
'The gorgeous and authentic Emma Thynn' as opposed to the 'factual and authentic' way that Markle described herself in the email to Jason Knauf. I know language is constantly evolving, but really?!
Is there a possibility that the event could have been hosted by an inauthentic Emma Thynn? Who would the imposter be? One of the late Marquess of Bath's wifelets? Hazza with yet another new role? Scobie in a dress? :rolleyes:
Incidentally, I once waited ages for the current Marquess to get out of the way so I could take a photo of some small hamster type things. I thought he was a smarmy TV presenter until I asked one of the film crew. :LOL:
She is open about having used a surrogate and has never tried to pretend to be anything that she is not, so yes, I would say that she is authentic.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Exactly, in a country where almost anyone can get hold of a gun, they both present a clear head shot to anyone lurking in the street outside.
Plus, you know, her head in particular is such a large target... :ROFLMAO:

(...sorry to resurrect, I had to get that one in there)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rubbish. Sod off and stop spreading doom and gloom. It's bad enough as it is without Jeremiahs making us even more depressed, and we're fighting on all fronts as it is. So sod off. I hate creepy posts like this.
Apologies @Peachsquish and @chesswoman ... I didn't mean to be rude to either of you, as you were just relaying something on the RF thread. I read my post just now and thought ....Ooops! Sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If 6 wasn’t himself such a monumental bleep I might feel sorry for him. Smeg had no concern for him at all when they married - it was all about her and her ambition. She’s subsequently taken everything from him, seemingly without qualm - family, friends, country, status, money, lifestyle…literally everything. All he has left is her, and her schemes. And possibly a couple of phantom children, although the jury’s still out on that one. Was she worth it, Haz?
But as he is such a silver plated bleep, I don’t feel sorry for him at all. Enjoy your exile and your increasing irrelevance, H. I hope she makes you miserable.

Reactions: 42
I wonder if the calicunts went to eat at the same restaurant BEFORE Eurgh flew over and left a mahoosive tip - so when they took them out for dinner they would be welcomed and fawned over by the staff to give the impression that Smegzy and Hazzno are so popular and loved - wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

I have been looking at photos of restaurants in Santa Barbara to try to match up where they actually were - but as none had a royal warrant it is like a needle in a haystack - currently I am thinking it may be The Lark as it has shrubs around it - but the outside decor doesn’t really look right - however they could have been told to use the kitchen entrance to avoid the swarms of paps 😀
Apparently the restaurant is thought to be the Rosewood Miramar Beach's Miramar Club.

Reactions: 18
Jeez. It would be more surprising news if the headline read ”Prince Harry has NOT sued anyone today.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
IPC won't give a toss 😅😅😅😅
They have pots of money- I've said this before; they'll simply keep drip-dripping the " news" and " reports"...... they earn far far more in clicks and revenue than paying any Court case.....

Anyway, He might win another Pound Coin!
Hahahahaaaaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😛😛😛

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's a puzzler alright. The ginger arrangement looks like a right hand (I think?) but there also looks to be a ring on the finger next to the little finger.

I agree with Cinny that hands round the wrong way (see also basket-carrying Fark in the chicken pen) run in the family.

Edit: I accidentally typed "ginger arrangement" instead of "finger arrangement ", I'm letting it stand for the lolz!
It was actually @wisebutwild who first noticed the weird back-to-front hands and I jumped in too. I prefer your "ginger arrangement" to "finger arrangement"! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.