Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And as if ALP Ltd hadn't already had advice from their solicitors ( probs Reynolds, Porter& Chamberlain ) before doing what they did.
The hazbots will lose their shirts ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly, no way would they have reported it if it wasn't true.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thats a good point actually. At what stage do the courts roll their collective eyes and say… “For fucks sake, not that ginger bleep again. 🙄 Kick his arse out of here and tell him to never darken our doors again”
Somebody should bloody well say it.
Isn't that what the Queen said just before Megxit :unsure: 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What pap chase??? the one where just one photo exists of Harry in his car taking photos out of the front window?
The facts that ''theorists'' crop and manipulate videos doesn't mean that its true.

The original is 2.13.20 long, the Mail has shown 8 seconds.

1. It refuses to load for me.
2.When hovering with mouse after example search in browser"Prince Harry departs Kew Gardens..'' it shows on the right side 2 vehicles , unclear is their purpose.
3.If anyone in those is a pap, Hawwy's:''But, but my security (motorcade and trafick control) has a leg to stand on.
4.Let's hope I'm blabbering nonsense .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
All these lawsuits and still no content for Spotify or Netflix :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps it IS the Netflix content...."100 ways to make a claim".....🤣

What pap chase??? the one where just one photo exists of Harry in his car taking photos out of the front window?
It's so embarrassing......all this hysteria & no pap shots sold & published!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm wondering if the Daily Mail and the like are needling the two each week, just enough, so they sue before thinking of all the possible repercussions. A court case would allow discovery, where the defendant could ask the claimants all matter of juicy questions, under oath, which thus far haven't been asked (nor answered) in a court of law. Not a lawyer anywhere, so speculating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What is the chanel Trevor Coult was saying he would be sharing info on? Not his own... Sounded like Emms/tea & sympathy? Right at the end of his latest video...

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Hold on. The editor of Vogue, Edward Enninful, got married yesterday, and Megs was not invited?

HOW CAN THIS BE. Did her invitation get lost in the post again?

I mean I thought she was one of his closest friends, having guest edited the Vogue cover (= put her woke mates on it), at least her camp would have us believe that she is.

Incredible that she was not a part of it somehow. Especially with how much of a style icon she is. Hope she sent a card.

That's a cruel thing to say. Duh, of course Minge and Noballs were invited! Gay Eddie the Woke was a mentor to Ffark and a childhood idol of Minge and couldn't be closer. Enema Enninful inspired her when she was scavenging in dumpsters for scraps of lettuce aged only 4.. It's in Finding Freaks so must be true as it was an unauthorised hagiography autobiography hysterical royal romance.
Written by Tom Aphid-Bower the feared hagiographer.

Duh. Minge didn't want to steal the thunder from Woke Eddie Enema and his exquisitely small husband so stayed away out of loyalty and deep friendship.
Stick-Insect Victoria and her squeaking hubby had no such qualms ... indeed the Stick Insect ensured that "all eyes were on her" instead of Fat Woke Eddie and his tiny beloved.
Beeyatch. That's real friendship for you, dog eat dog at Vogue! Duh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The facts that ''theorists'' crop and manipulate videos doesn't mean that its true.

2.When hovering with mouse after example search in browser"Prince Harry departs Kew Gardens..'' it shows on the right side 2 vehicles , unclear is their purpose.
3.If anyone in those is a pap, Hawwy's:''But, but my security (motorcade and trafick control) has a leg to stand on.
Manipulate images? 🤣 Who??
This is the only mode of transport the ginger twit is getting in future... Granny's sick of his tit so he's getting white van service for the rest of his sorry-ass life. Gold coach who?
Be careful what you wish for ungrateful traitorous cockmasters!
#addictedtothechaos
kxN2AUJy.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

I suspect the one that pulls out and follows is his security team.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I suspect the one that pulls out and follows is his security team.
Very hard to know, vehicles which are security or decoys can be noticeable, or covert.
Impossible to know without seeing things closer, or figuring out the drivers and passengers .
It can be anything, even staged by Harry himself.

I'm wondering if the Daily Mail and the like are needling the two each week, just enough, so they sue before thinking of all the possible repercussions. A court case would allow discovery, where the defendant could ask the claimants all matter of juicy questions, under oath, which thus far haven't been asked (nor answered) in a court of law. Not a lawyer anywhere, so speculating.
Yep. That's it, exactly 😃😅😎

21BCD041-8F8D-4001-BEF2-207447221A1D.jpeg

Scobie suggesting it’s to do with Harry’s protection case. I wonder which bit!

Anyway we shouldn’t be too harsh. Harry has to put food on the table somehow after being cut off by daddy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Well the good about this is their predictability, the bad is that some relevant elements are refusing to predict them.
The person laughing about this is Viscount Rothermere.

Reactions: 24
I'm interested to see what Megsy will try and pull out in April. The Invictus games are in The Netherlands in April and were they still working members, there would no doubt be a meeting or engagement with the king and queen. Whilst one of them might still attend the games, I'd be utterly shocked if they were willing to do anything publicly with the gruesome twosome....they have relations with the British monarchy to think about and I imagine their advisors would be against it. After seeing the images of Kate with Mary however I've no doubt Meg will be doing everything she can to bag a meeting with Maxima. That's if she can bother to travel over of course although I doubt she would miss a merching opp.
Quite aside from slithering in to meet any members of the Netherlands, how can Noballs face the veterans? He's done nothing at all for them ever and is a parasite by selling MH Monkey CHIMP overpriced Apps to sneak money to Ffarkewell. Prince 5%.

Surely no veteran or soldier disabled or not would want this Orange Leech trying to grab a bit of their military bravery for himself? Bask in their genuine valour, pretend to be one of the lads? He was a sandbag at best in Kandahar, a nuisance always demanding that his C.O find fresh batteries for his X-Box and Inflatable Sheep.

:ROFLMAO:

Let's see, shall we?

Urged to sue Backgrid? I can't see it. They'll have asked for the table, which can be seen from outside so that they'd all be papped gurning and roaring with laughter at their own wit and wealth, how they've outmanoeuvred the RF and are one step ahead all the time. So clever. Whip-smart they said she was but she's dense and vulgar and malodourous.
I wonder if the calicunts went to eat at the same restaurant BEFORE Eurgh flew over and left a mahoosive tip - so when they took them out for dinner they would be welcomed and fawned over by the staff to give the impression that Smegzy and Hazzno are so popular and loved - wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

I have been looking at photos of restaurants in Santa Barbara to try to match up where they actually were - but as none had a royal warrant it is like a needle in a haystack - currently I am thinking it may be The Lark as it has shrubs around it - but the outside decor doesn’t really look right - however they could have been told to use the kitchen entrance to avoid the swarms of paps 😀
"The Llark" restaurant reads to me like "The Ffark" ..... or is it my eyes?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.