Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morning. :) Thanks for the new thread @Scotch Mist and great title @wisebutwild

The photo's of the harkles look like one of the kitchen pot washers grabbed his phone and went to take some shots. You'd have thought paparazzi would get a better photo. I know someone who took photo's of Richard Madderley when he was being arrested at Tesco, many years ago. (We both worked there) He got sacked for it but the payout he got from the papers more than made up for the loss of money. :LOL:
🎼🎼 let’s all go to Tescos - where Richturd gets his new clothes na nana na nana na - 🎼🎼🎼
was sang for many months around my office (to the conga song tune)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've lost count of the number, but here's another thing Pinocchio will never do.
(and no, not referring to C's ability to wear a coat that is tailored to her shape)

• Heart
Reactions: 47
HAHAHA they honestly thought that some grainy awful images of them fake laughing in a restaurant would upstage DoC? she's doing ACTUAL royal visits and meeting other royalty and future Queens....... its pitiful that they think they can upstage true class and royalty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Kate looks great ; elegant , regal and respectful of her host.
She does.

And I agree, @Lollydyerx

If Smeg had capitalised on all the initial goodwill, hadn't behaved like an entitled, disrespectful twit and had knuckled down and actually bothered to learn protocol and all the "boring" stuff, she might be doing similar stuff right now as well.

And would be admired and respected for it.

Instead, she's now reduced to sitting in a restaurant, in clothes that don't fit, calling the paps to take photos of her and Eugenie. And thinks that's successfully clapping back.

:p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She does.

And I agree, @Lollydyerx

If Smeg had capitalised on all the initial goodwill, hadn't behaved like an entitled, disrespectful twit and had knuckled down and actually bothered to learn protocol and all the "boring" stuff, she might be doing similar stuff right now as well.

Instead, she's now reduced to sitting in a restaurant, calling the paps to take photos of her and Eugenie. And thinks that's successfully clapping back.

So I guess this litigious pair will now sue the 'paps'.? If not, why not. Cos she called them!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She does.

and I agree, @Lollydyerx

Instead, she's now reduced to sitting in a restaurant, calling the paps to take photos of her and Eugenie. And thinks that's successfully clapping back.

You mean this

1645618360590.png

pales in comparison with

I am shocked. Horrified.
An actual Queen and two future Queens are superior in every way to the mysteries of how a white jacket over the shoulders can stay on while eating? I never! Shocked, I say!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The big question for me is, does the white (? beige?) number have pockets with the outlines so you know where to put your hands like the red? That will significantly impact my answer. And shoes, do they blend in with the whole ensemble? Does she have her $100,000 assortment of jewellery on? How can I make such an important decision with such little knowledge?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Screenshot_20220223-123656_Samsung Internet.jpg
Looking at this all I can think is they are completely eaten up by their own jealousy and have a very miserable life.
If you were genuinely happy and living your best life you wouldn't need to over act and fake it like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I still can't get over Eugenie pallying up with them. If my cousin did what harkles did when grandfather lay dying and grandmother grieving, I would have nothing to do with them

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Pictures of Catherine and Crown Princess Mary both in sky high heels. Interestingly, they can both walk without hanging onto the nearest 'prince', and their shoes fit. Watch and learn Smegzie, watch and learn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Yes Jeff Rayner of Rosarito, the Thomas Markle set-up with the tailor.
Minge looks like an Apache sqwaw and Noballs off his rocker with his little glittering eyes. What a bunch of tossers baring their teeth and plotting damage.
If it's Backgrid, Minge organised it.
She must think we are idiots, lol, to fall for such obvious "pap" shots

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Meghannnn soon be frying Harry hotdogs and serving him warm beer outside of their trailer on the park.
If not already

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You mean this

View attachment 1082339

pales in comparison with

I am shocked. Horrified.
An actual Queen and two future Queens are superior in every way to the mysteries of how a white jacket over the shoulders can stay on while eating? I never! Shocked, I say!

:ROFLMAO:

Now I'm just waiting for the sugary elements in the media to claim that CP Mary's elegant white coat was a "sweet tribute" to Smeg.

And they're out on an engagement now.

From Twitter:

Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 13.31.44.png

And a nice Danish motorcade that will give Haz fever dreams all night. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I hate to get all testosterone-fuelled on you ... but wow, Kate and Mary looked stunning. Class!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Hold on. The editor of Vogue, Edward Enninful, got married yesterday, and Megs was not invited?

HOW CAN THIS BE. Did her invitation get lost in the post again?

I mean I thought she was one of his closest friends, having guest edited the Vogue cover (= put her woke mates on it), at least her camp would have us believe that she is.

Incredible that she was not a part of it somehow. Especially with how much of a style icon she is. Hope she sent a card.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.