Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Scotch Mist for the new thread. Yipee, My first solo effort thread title ..... cakes all round!

Whose hand is in Hazno's mouth in this pic? It's not his own it's the wrong way round isn't it? The thumb should be on the left as we look at it but it is the little finger in that position. Like Farchie's was in the hen house, perhaps it's hereditary genital. 😂

I think his left hand is under his chin and he's leaning on it.
I could be mistaken.

Untitled.png

Reactions: 22
If you're so scared of everything and need securidy why sit in clear view of a possible ne'r do well

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I've been trying to figure this out but I can't! The hand looks a different colour but it's his wedding ring isn't it. Could she be clawing at his face in a new form of subtle control? It's a left hand and I googled it and got a clearer photo which I enlarged, but it just looked worse.
ETA I think he's just sitting with his left arm bent and tucked in at a funny angle.
I've been sitting with a mirror trying to replicate this. If it's a left hand how can it be his? It's on the wrong side. Maybe it runs in the family. Here's a bigger photo. If there's a simple explanation can some clever Tattler come up with it?
prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-take-princess-eugenie-to-dinner-in-santa-barbara-728x470.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello great new thread title

Catharine looks Amazing in those pictures , I think it is really time to cut the Yorks loose sooner rather than later maybe they can duck off to Cali ,

The Cali 2 are quite pathetic aren't they when will they learn no one gives a tit that they are socializing with the youngest York AND WTF is megz wearing did she steal a couple of tablecloths she has no style whatsoever ,

Tbh if there was a Referendum tomorrow I would vote for a Republic I am kinda done with TRF with all their smoke an mirror shite especially now that Gas prices will go up yet again due to that senile old goat Putin and it will hit the working class twice as bad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I see those latest restaurant pics are from Backgrid again, which more than likely means they're a set-up and she called them.

It also can't be a coincidence that privacy-seeking royals were given a table right in the window, can it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
I see those latest restaurant pics are from Backgrid again, which more than likely means they're a set-up and she called them.

It also can't be a coincidence that privacy-seeking royals were given a table right in the window, can it.
Hope someone from the Home Office see's these pics

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
We’ll know if it’s not a set up because Harry will sue TMZ. And he may also sue himself for sitting by a window in range of a camera thus invading his own privacy. ,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Yes Jeff Rayner of Rosarito, the Thomas Markle set-up with the tailor.
Minge looks like an Apache sqwaw and Noballs off his rocker with his little glittering eyes. What a bunch of tossers baring their teeth and plotting damage.
If it's Backgrid, Minge organised it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Going back to the dress I just had to Google those two who picked it. They have previously been "honoured" for their Dress of Hope 2020 also exhibited at the Bath museum. And that is apparently why they were picked. Because that dress was soooooo good.

I give you something we will all want to wear, particularly as it will hide any chin hair and looks like it will give us all saggy boobs

Screenshot_20220222-232411.png

Mind this was also on display as iconic. I mean, it might well be, but this is the designer version, not the standard NHS.

Screenshot_20220222-232513.png

ETA personally I always thought her dress just looked dated and not in a good way, more trashy 80s and big hair vibe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Catherine always doing the right thing. Kate respects royal protocol waits for husband William to do the handshakes first

• Heart
Reactions: 38
bleeping hell, what IS she wearing?
It's the bloody Safety Curtain from the Marble Arch Odeon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220222-215633_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
No invite for The Harkles then?
Thought she was friends with him after her Vogue shoot?
Probably another reason for the set up eating by the window photo’s. They had a prior engagement so couldn’t attend Edward Enniful’s birthday bash and subsequent wedding…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.