Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you're so scared of everything and need securidy why sit in clear view of a possible ne'r do well

So those papp photos of them sitting in the window, like jaded prostitutes in the red light district of Amsterdam, are so creepy!

Just look at the photos of the Twunts laughing ( I know, I know, it's traumatic, but just a quick look then a quick swig of something medicinal to take away the horror)!

It's so fake!

Their laughing looks so "put on".

I mean, I know for damn sure I wouldn't feel relaxed sitting there like one of Burton's finest and someone taking photos of me, but you can't tell me that they weren't putting on a show.

Her acting skills are abysmal if she can't even sit through a "family reunion dinner" without looking fake.

And he just looks like he's been at the Robitussin!

Well, it's a pity their super duper Sunshine Shitey Sucks PR company didn't think through the optics of sitting the couple known for "Roast Chicken" etc in a dimly lit window for public display & consumption, the comparison to the nightlife and "wares" of Amsterdam was just low hanging fruit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Happy New Thread! πŸ₯³
Catherine is looking beaut in Denmark. How fun will it be having her beaming face on the front pages? While I've seen barely any comments about Pinocchio's dinner from reporters, in fact, this from Eden is the only one (sorry, not able to screenshot at the mo). Not the most flattering comment.
Pinocchio doing her best (?) Victoria Beckham impersonation again with long wide-legged trousers and jacket over the shoulders. Hawwy looks so vacant upstairs, glad I don't know him, I'd be scared of losing brain cells if I had to talk to him. And how unattractive does he look now? I cringe when I see him. Fortunately I've only seen pictures on here and I won't be going looking.
Pinocchio looks like she's trying Really Hard to show she's having a good time. That laugh...

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Ooh Jesus has the tea about why the Oprah interview was scrubbed from the general domain! Of course all to do with the ties to CBS, Harpo Productions & $$$
Oprah is evil no wonder they're all pals 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks @Scotch Mist for the new thread. Yipee, My first solo effort thread title ..... cakes all round!

Whose hand is in Hazno's mouth in this pic? It's not his own it's the wrong way round isn't it? The thumb should be on the left as we look at it but it is the little finger in that position. Like Farchie's was in the hen house, perhaps it's hereditary genital. πŸ˜‚
Its the ' Markle Claw'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've been sitting with a mirror trying to replicate this. If it's a left hand how can it be his? It's on the wrong side. Maybe it runs in the family. Here's a bigger photo. If there's a simple explanation can some clever Tattler come up with it?
View attachment 1081516
Maybe it's smeggys hand reaching over to shut him up, maybe he is nibbling on her fingers :sick: or maybe he is pasted in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you @Scotch Mist for the s hiny lovely new thread.
@wisebutwild Thank you for the fabulous thread title! I don't know what to believe about the calculus anymore. They just make me depressed. Their actions against against the Queen and RF, them 6cking around over here. Its all yest BS and petulant behavior by a Prick Prince and the Hollywood Ho. Why dont they go over to Putin and duck around in his affairs for a while. They could set up shop in siberia! Hey, it's a plan.
Thanks again for the fabulous new thread. ❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ooh Jesus has the tea about why the Oprah interview was scrubbed from the general domain! Of course all to do with the ties to CBS, Harpo Productions & $$$
I am wondering what their relations with all those super celebrities currently are. Is Oprah still their friend? Are they hanging out with Ellen? I doubt they are even in touch with the Clooneys. I am convinced the latter cultivated the "friendship" in the hopes they would get an honorary knighthood and a damehood respectively. When they realized they had fallen out with the RF, they probably ran for their lives.

• Heart
Sherlock her usual tramps mess - does she have some bloody phobia against putting her arms in the sleeves of her garments does she think she looks cool ?

Great new thread title @wisebutwild and @Scotch Mist for the creation. Eyes down lets see what those wankers do next
Didn’t Diana do the arms out of the sleeves thing at one point??

Reactions: 18
Honestly, in this latter set of close-ups that look like they were captured by a "paparazzo" standing approximately 10ft away - they both look like people having some kind of manic episode, feigning normal human small talk. Like a more coked-up version of that time Jen from the IT Crowd tried to throw a dinner party:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
JesΓΊs calls her Nutmeg. What a lad.
Not sure they're still friends. If they were, surely we'd hear Doria had been at church with Orca or Pinocchio had sent round some more coffee.
I get the feeling Pinocchio and Hawwy were useful monetarily-wise for Orca, she looked at them and saw $Β£$Β£$, it would've been pocket money to her to be friendly. Now, their whinefest was shown to be filled with lies and deceit and every time they're in the press they're laughed at and the only positivity for them comes from their squaddies on social media. They're rather a poisoned chalice.
Is Orca particular friends with the Clintons? I know we keep hearing Pinocchio has her eye on politics but with the number of bridges she's burnt, if Orca is an example, the high ranking political players will be wary.

Didn’t Diana do the arms out of the sleeves thing at one point??
Yep! I looked up Princess Diana and jackets to check I remembered rightly. Most of the pictures were Pinocchio emulating her mother in law and wearing jackets slung nonchalantly over her shoulders.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Going back to the dress I just had to Google those two who picked it. They have previously been "honoured" for their Dress of Hope 2020 also exhibited at the Bath museum. And that is apparently why they were picked. Because that dress was soooooo good.

I give you something we will all want to wear, particularly as it will hide any chin hair and looks like it will give us all saggy boobs

View attachment 1081589

Mind this was also on display as iconic. I mean, it might well be, but this is the designer version, not the standard NHS.

View attachment 1081591

ETA personally I always thought her dress just looked dated and not in a good way, more trashy 80s and big hair vibe.
😁 Isn't πŸ˜† that πŸ˜… Grandma's 🀣 nightie πŸ˜‚ from Little Red Riding Hood 🀣😬

Is Jesus's right that the gruesome twosome wanted GK to interview them?
I have only seen snippets of the footage, but I think at the start OW says to Smeg that they wanted to do an interview for a few years but it wasn't possible while she was under the firm's control (something to that effect).

Last edited:
  • Haha
If you're so scared of everything and need securidy why sit in clear view of a possible ne'r do well
Exactly, in a country where almost anyone can get hold of a gun, they both present a clear head shot to anyone lurking in the street outside.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I've been sitting with a mirror trying to replicate this. If it's a left hand how can it be his? It's on the wrong side. Maybe it runs in the family. Here's a bigger photo. If there's a simple explanation can some clever Tattler come up with it?
View attachment 1081516
Could be her left hand, she was sitting on that side of him, and she is trying to stuff it in his mouth to shut him up! Sometimes it's the only way πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.