Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was Jack's hand in the photo, as I thought he was was the one day in the window with his back towards the street

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I've been sitting with a mirror trying to replicate this. If it's a left hand how can it be his? It's on the wrong side. Maybe it runs in the family. Here's a bigger photo. If there's a simple explanation can some clever Tattler come up with it?
View attachment 1081516
It's a puzzler alright. The ginger arrangement looks like a right hand (I think?) but there also looks to be a ring on the finger next to the little finger.

I agree with Cinny that hands round the wrong way (see also basket-carrying Fark in the chicken pen) run in the family.

Edit: I accidentally typed "ginger arrangement" instead of "finger arrangement ", I'm letting it stand for the lolz!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I see those latest restaurant pics are from Backgrid again, which more than likely means they're a set-up and she called them.

It also can't be a coincidence that privacy-seeking royals were given a table right in the window, can it.
With her in prime position and out in front to ensure some single shots - sitting by the window fake laughing - they are so staged it is a joke - and they looked like they were in some sort of bubble/quarantine surrounded by all that plastic?
Thank you @Scotch Mist and @wisebutwild for the new fred and title 😘

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I hope when Kate and William go to the US this year they completely ignore them.

The Oprah interview was pulled because it didn't have the desired effect. They wanted pitchforks in the street, especially for Charles and Kate. The short-lived disdain for the BRF waned so quickly and now William and Catherine are even more popular than ever.

In my opinion, they want to hurt William but William was smart enough not to have any personal interactions with Meghan so she has no ammo against him. If it wasn't for the wedding business, she wouldn't have any ammo against Kate either.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I think his left hand is under his chin and he's leaning on it.
I could be mistaken.

View attachment 1081498
It could be his left hand, but if so, where’s his wedding ring? It’s quite thick, so it’s usually visible.

I've been sitting with a mirror trying to replicate this. If it's a left hand how can it be his? It's on the wrong side. Maybe it runs in the family. Here's a bigger photo. If there's a simple explanation can some clever Tattler come up with it?
View attachment 1081516
In this photo, I think you can see his wedding ring. It’s a very odd way to twist his hand though.

ETA What I can’t understand though, is that if he’s so concerned about his safety, why are they sitting in a window, where anyone could take a pot shot at them??

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
With her in prime position and out in front to ensure some single shots - sitting by the window fake laughing - they are so staged it is a joke - and they looked like they were in some sort of bubble/quarantine surrounded by all that plastic?
Thank you @Scotch Mist and @wisebutwild for the new fred and title 😘
They are in a bubble ........ a deluded one of self importance.

Who the hell would want to see these staged photos other than the sugars or the likes of us who just want to take the piss out of them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
2 things:
His hair has got a bit wild since that strange short back and sides with the extra bouffant on top video and
Who the hell eats dinner whilst balancing a big coat across their shoulders? Cray cray!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They're just so childish doing this the same day as Kate in Denmark. Everyone can see it, even royal reporters commenting on it. I hope the newspapers all feature Kate and completely ignore Harkles. They just did on Lorraine show. Spoke about Kate but nothing about them

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Exactly, in a country where almost anyone can get hold of a gun, they both present a clear head shot to anyone lurking in the street outside.
Pl
Sir Tom has been given an idea now Mancunian as to how far he can piss to cover their steaks

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good Morning. :) Thanks for the new thread @Scotch Mist and great title @wisebutwild

The photo's of the harkles look like one of the kitchen pot washers grabbed his phone and went to take some shots. You'd have thought paparazzi would get a better photo. I know someone who took photo's of Richard Madderley when he was being arrested at Tesco, many years ago. (We both worked there) He got sacked for it but the payout he got from the papers more than made up for the loss of money. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It could be his left hand, but if so, where’s his wedding ring? It’s quite thick, so it’s usually visible.

In this photo, I think you can see his wedding ring. It’s a very odd way to twist his hand though.

ETA What I can’t understand though, is that if he’s so concerned about his safety, why are they sitting in a window, where anyone could take a pot shot at them??
Thats the thing!! Harry lets the little people worry about details like this!

This is why he needs security, to tell him that sitting in the window seat of a restaurant where anyone can take a pap shot, or pot shot at him is a bad idea! He doesnt have the ability or common sense to work this out for himself!

Even if this was the only table available, He could easily have placed himself with his back to the window, to avoid the issue of being papped!!! Idiot!

Reactions: 26
Still loving the fact quality media are leaving Pinocchio well alone. How sad. New Idea in Oz has said this dinner is the first time in 104 days that Pinocchio was spotted :ROFLMAO: Disappointing M's Mirror hasn't covered her clothes, how else are we going to be able to source new bedding? :cry:

And on her second day in Denmark, Catherine is in her element outdoors.
According to fashion sleuths, her turtleneck comes from H&M. How common. It doesn't live up to Kween Pinocchio's "sayonara Zara" upon marrying in, does it? Catherine appears not to have got the memo about leaving her common identity behind. Including picture by Chris Jackson because he's not failed us yet in good photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
They are in a bubble ........ a deluded one of self importance.

Who the hell would want to see these staged photos other than the sugars or the likes of us who just want to take the piss out of them?
They give us good value , on here 😀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't believe megahoe looks in a mirror before she goes out and thinks she looks good... she has no taste what so ever... but she doesn't look pregnant or faking it again .. those trousers are god awful... she could fit both her chicken legs in one leg of them... she certainly hasn't given up the pies either .. as for Hairy... he just looks out of it all the time... he may be grinning but his eyes are dead...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.