Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one tell Hawwy about this, he'll sue William for convincing Intelligence to not give him his birth right securiddy. Or maybe he'll sue Intelligence for playing favourites between the future King and the King of the World. Better yet, sue them BOTH!

Unscheduled just means not announced in advance which they normally do for those sort of trips.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Does anyone know anything about the ‘bombshell’ that Trevor Coult promised to expose in his YouTube video yesterday? Something about info he received from the Met Poluce RPOs. I can’t find anything anywhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Does anyone know anything about the ‘bombshell’ that Trevor Coult promised to expose in his YouTube video yesterday? Something about info he received from the Met Poluce RPOs. I can’t find anything anywhere.
No, I can't find it either. Wonder if it got pulled

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Anyone else think it is worse than they are saying ?
Someone tweeted this, for a bit of context.

But Margrethe is a lot younger than HM, so fingers crossed all is OK at Windsor.

I guess if PC and/or PW arrive at the castle, things may be a bit more worrying.

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 11.26.34.png

• Sad
Reactions: 25
No, I can't find it either. Wonder if it got pulled
I've just been told that it's tonight at 7:30. It's on a channel called Tea and Therapy. I asked on YouTube and someone very kindly answered. So of course I rushed over here to tell the rest of you. See how I care? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
One for Smeg to read and inwardly digest. :ROFLMAO:

The endlessly glamorous Katharine Hepburn made them famous in the 1930s, reportedly always wearing trousers on set. No wonder the Duchess of Cambridge has made it her signature look, wearing her favourite wafty black pair from Jigsaw on repeat with a series of delectable blouses.

But my dream of emulating the Kates was a far cry from reality as I stood in front of the mirror.
I looked like a child dressing up in her mother’s clothes, reams of fabric pooling around my feet.

Imagine Smeg clambering into those trews in front of the mirror in Montecito last weekend, while holding up a photo of Kate.

"Mirror Mirror On The Wall
Who is the fairest (in these baggy keks) of them all?"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
One for Smeg to read and inwardly digest. :ROFLMAO:

Imagine Smeg clambering into those trews in front of the mirror in Montecito last weekend, while holding up a photo of Kate.

"Mirror Mirror On The Wall
Who is the fairest (in these baggy keks) of them all?"
I hate those trousers as they look hideous (even on skinny model types). They are totally unflattering for the average woman including Smegz who looks ridiculous on them.

I hope this horrible fashion goes away again soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OMG seeing the video makes it look even more staged!! they look sooo awkward together...
But they're totally in love and King and Kween of the whole world and everyone loves them together and they love themselves...er, I mean, each other...!! Meanie. I'm suing!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
OMG seeing the video makes it look even more staged!! they look sooo awkward together...
And they would obviously have seen the camera man on the beach (you can hear the sea on the video which backs up The Body language Guy saying which restaurant it was). He would have been there for a while filming them from the different angles.
They are caught out every time when trying to do these 'staged' events to make them appear 'normal'. Don't shoot me but I almost feel sorry for them (I did say ALMOST so not really) and the pathetic life they must be leading.
The disappointment of not being adored by fans or even being papped by a single person must really hurt them ...... good!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why is no balls sitting lower than the others is he in a child's seat ? also E's husband looks like he is sitting higher than everyone else

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.