Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been reading an article about Putin being a high functioning psychopath - it was talking about the odd mix in his speeches of self-pity (feeling that the world had wronged him) and utter superiority… hmmm 🤔 …. that toxic combo (victimhood and egoism) reminded me of a different pair.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I am so glad this place exists to get a few basic facts straight!!

Why on earth does Harry have a problem with the public knowing that he is sue ing his grandmothers estate, because they are refusing to pay for his personal protection detail?
He didnt have to sue ? He could have accepted the original decision? He could have understood that you cant just pay for RPO, this isnt a service for sale or to buy into!
And he could be using his own paid for bodyguards to look after him and his family, and then use the RPO protection when he is inside royal palaces etc. They must have security on the entrances surely?

Surely this one is a perfectly legitimate story to publish? Its in the public interest, because we are paying for the RPO via our taxes.
Its also in the public interest because the Met Police ( and police in general) are going through such a ''difficult'' time at the moment, with all these allegations of impropriety and appalling attitudes towards women etc.
The Police cant afford to have a scandal around them allowing the RPO to be available for hire to the highest bidders!

In some ways 'poor' Hawwy, he must have a massive persecution complex, and a total misunderstanding of the facts, if he keeps behaving like this.

It wouldnt surprise me at all if the leak and 'request' to publish came unofficially from the courts themselves, tired of trying to fight a ridiculous and expensive legal case against Harry, when he hasn't got a leg to stand on!

Oh I see.....the suing is because the DM said that Hawwy had lied!

They said that the RPO hadnt had an official letter from Hawwy, saying that he had offered to pay for personal protection. So this meant that Hawwy had lied.

Hawwy is saying that he verbally suggested to his grandmother and father in Sandringham, that he was willing to pay for personal protection, and that this means he isn't a liar!
Somehow the RPO are meant to be mindreaders and able to hear and act on private converstations, that may or may not be happening! And why are you assuming that you verbal messages are going to be passed over ...without a written confirmation!!!

Hawwy you may have said you were willing to pay, but.......did you listen and understand when you were told why this was impossible?
As I assumed. A mere semantic technicality. Depending on how they exactly worded it, he could win. But that doesn’t mean he/his spokesperson wasn’t MASSIVELY misleading and thereby trying to create a public assumption that just didn’t held up.
It‘s such a stupid move. Because it will not crush the fact that he IS suing over police protection, wanted to keep it quiet and did NOT notify the HomeOffice of his plans to pay, even though it wouldn’t have changed anything anyway.
The newsgroup will use it as a stage to dig up dirt and his reputation will look worse than it already does.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why is no balls sitting lower than the others is he in a child's seat ? also E's husband looks like he is sitting higher than everyone else
Just been reading an article about Putin being a high functioning psychopath - it was talking about the odd mix in his speeches of self-pity (feeling that the world had wronged him) and utter superiority… hmmm 🤔 …. that toxic combo (victimhood and egoism) reminded me of a different pair.
very surprised we haven’t had a press release from them about what is going on - will Hazzno volunteer to fight for the UK if called upon ? (hopefully we wont get involved) and there is a call up ……… or will they phone Putin on the bat phone to give their worldly advice and show him how to tappity tap his anger away ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
very surprised we haven’t had a press release from them about what is going on - will Hazzno volunteer to fight for the UK if called upon ? (hopefully we wont get involved) and there is a call up ……… or will they phone Putin on the bat phone to give their worldly advice and show him how to tappity tap his anger away ?
What the poor stressed Ukrainians could do with right now is an extortionate subscription to FuckuUp in order to listen to advice from an under qualified twit who can get them to do a bit of inner work and breathing so they can think themselves away from the shells landing in their cities.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
This whole situation is terrible but in reality the UK can do very little against bully boys like Putin (or the Chinese).

We have limited power in terms of armed forces these days and little leverage on the political stage.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I've just been told that it's tonight at 7:30. It's on a channel called Tea and Therapy. I asked on YouTube and someone very kindly answered. So of course I rushed over here to tell the rest of you. See how I care? :LOL:
Jeez! It's nearly 2 hours long. I'm not watching that. Did anyone watch it all to find out what Trevor was going to reveal?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Why is no balls sitting lower than the others is he in a child's seat ? also E's husband looks like he is sitting higher than everyone else
Hazno is in the kiddy seat because that's where you get the crayons and colouring in sheet - derrrr!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think there is a chance he could win this latest lawsuit on a technicality, if he did, in 2020 make an offer to pay when negotiating megxit with the RF. However, we all know what the statement last year implied and therefore, like usual this action will backfire on them massively. He is already seen as a lying whingebag and now more will see him for the vindictive little weasel he is.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
ooh not sure that a lolly would fit with Smegzy's clean eating ideas? oh silly me, she's the one who's been eating all the pies in recent years... miaow!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe E was on the fact finding mission. She likes her granny too much to make such a trip without THE nod.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
when the Kardashians used to call ‘private paps’ the photos were always published by Splash news, 1 specific photog. So this Blackgrid, Buttplug, Gridlock whoever doing the 666 ones- sounds like the same thing as Splash. Photographers posing as paps
Called, staged, arranged, photographed and distributed on purpose! I wouldn’t be surprised if they have that pap on payroll. Not an actual pap, but the photog has to be perceived as a pap to be effective in Harry’s scenario.
i Remember hearing, Diana had explained how special H was, and the police 'weren’t allowed to shoot him'. But if you take a seat in a see through "booth" in an outside restaurant, blow me you duplicitous bleep, you can't sue when someone takes your picture. Go ahead, sue TMZ, Harvey is a smart man. He'll take her down first. Don't piss off a short Jewish gay attorney. he`ll go for Harry's Balls. The ones she keeps in her Baby Dior purse.

And Pardon me, but what the actual duck? Some "Hollywood" unknown rag publishes "HM's passed"? You mean Meg couldnt get a Miami or Maine, Houston or Halifax paper to do it? Who the duck do you think conned a Holltwood paper with that BS? Is she sending 20 pizzas to BP next? That is 5th grade mentality. I hope when Meg dies, she gets an express elevator to hell.. don't even bother with St Peter, straight down and burn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
This whole situation is terrible but in reality the UK can do very little against bully boys like Putin (or the Chinese).

We have limited power in terms of armed forces these days and little leverage on the political stage.
A sniper would do, or a good dose of poisoning, his favourite MO. Bastard.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
when the Kardashians used to call ‘private paps’ the photos were always published by Splash news, 1 specific photog. So this Blackgrid, Buttplug, Gridlock whoever doing the 666 ones- sounds like the same thing as Splash. Photographers posing as paps
Called, staged, arranged, photographed and distributed on purpose! I wouldn’t be surprised if they have that pap on payroll. Not an actual pap, but the photog has to be perceived as a pap to be effective in Harry’s scenario.
i Remember hearing, Diana had explained how special H was, and the police 'weren’t allowed to shoot him'. But if you take a seat in a see through "booth" in an outside restaurant, blow me you duplicitous bleep, you can't sue when someone takes your picture. Go ahead, sue TMZ, Harvey is a smart man. He'll take her down first. Don't piss off a short Jewish gay attorney. he`ll go for Harry's Balls. The ones she keeps in her Baby Dior purse.

And Pardon me, but what the actual duck? Some "Hollywood" unknown rag publishes "HM's passed"? You mean Meg couldnt get a Miami or Maine, Houston or Halifax paper to do it? Who the duck do you think conned a Holltwood paper with that BS? Is she sending 20 pizzas to BP next? That is 5th grade mentality. I hope when Meg dies, she gets an express elevator to hell.. don't even bother with St Peter, straight down and burn.
The hollywood rag 🙄 As if they would get information before UK outlets. Thankfully "fake news"
The term "passed" hurts my teeth .... In my early early early career I trained as a nurse, as a student ( trained on the wards not in a Uni) we were warned against not saying a thing straight to a patient or relative. I saw a formidable Irish ward sister tear a colleague apart for telling Sr a patient had "passed"- " Passed what" roared the sister, " her driving test" 🤣🤣🤣 we all ran to the sluice room to snigger... But she gathered us later to tell us to say "dead" "died" .… And a few years later I saw a junior dr in A&E tell a woman her husband was gone....she said thats great and headed for the door....oops🤣 not that kind of gone unfortunately..

Re smeg keeping hazzas balls in her handbag, she won't need a container that big 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
And the Dook and Dookess of Monteshito may also be out and about
during a number of these dates, but particularly from 19-26 March.....

Screenshot_20220224-153726.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.