Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still catching up with new posts but have to say that Telegraph article was a satisfying read. It's strangely reassuring to see a broadsheet side with tabloids on this. Journalists unite!
great article and yes - reassuring...

Reactions: 8
I think people might be getting a tad over-excited about Fridays hearing in court. It's not the trial but an interim Application by the Mail to strike out parts of 38Megatons Claim. This is usually on the grounds that some exaggerated contention is disproportionately expensive to contest at trial, irrelevant or manifestly made up.

As well as saving costs, sophisticated Litigants like the Mail use these applications strategically, to draw the courts attention to how crap or dishonest one of the parties case is, and to get an expensive interim costs order to demoralise and exhaust a weak opponent before the six figure nightmare of trial. Its often a lethal last minute move to maim and disable, before the sword comes out from behind the red cape.

Evidence is in writing with oral evidence heard only rarely. Nevertheless. the nations Yankee Sweetheart and whichever poor sods might be representing her (the job from hell whatever the hourly rate) are massively out of their depth. The Claim stinks and is so obviously full of embarassing details that it could only ever have been brought in the naieve belief that the utter bastards who run Associated Newspapers might pay up to prevent the negative publicity associated with attacking the new Peoples Truckstop Hooker Princess. As they are officially less popular than a strand of RNA in a lipid shell its not quite worked out like that.

The Mail doesnt give a tit. They can afford to lose. People couldnt have a lower opinion of them (whilst secretly loving the product) and it will make good copy either way. Its gonna be a bloodbath Megsy, Sorry Sister! Neither of them have the brains or the resources to get off the runaway train before the collision with reality in the form of Dah Judge (single judge at trial no jury) - some superficially charming autistic legal genius who will have lead a sheltered life, but seen it all before, and wont like her one little bit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think people might be getting a tad over-excited about Fridays hearing in court. It's not the trial but an interim Application by the Mail to strike out parts of 38Megatons Claim. This is usually on the grounds that some exaggerated contention is disproportionately expensive to contest at trial, irrelevant or manifestly made up.

As well as saving costs, sophisticated Litigants like the Mail use these applications strategically, to draw the courts attention to how crap or dishonest one of the parties case is, and to get an expensive interim costs order to demoralise and exhaust a weak opponent before the six figure nightmare of trial. Its often a lethal last minute move to maim and disable, before the sword comes out from behind the red cape.

Evidence is in writing with oral evidence heard only rarely. Nevertheless. the nations Yankee Sweetheart and whichever poor sods might be representing her (the job from hell whatever the hourly rate) are massively out of their depth. The Claim stinks and is so obviously full of embarassing details that it could only ever have been brought in the naieve belief that the utter bastards who run Associated Newspapers might pay up to prevent the negative publicity associated with attacking the new Peoples Truckstop Hooker Princess. As they are officially less popular than a strand of RNA in a lipid shell its not quite worked out like that.

The Mail doesnt give a tit. They can afford to lose. People couldnt have a lower opinion of them (whilst secretly loving the product) and it will make good copy either way. Its gonna be a bloodbath Megsy, Sorry Sister! Neither of them have the brains or the resources to get off the runaway train before the collision with reality in the form of Dah Judge (single judge at trial no jury) - some superficially charming autistic legal genius who will have lead a sheltered life, but seen it all before, and wont like her one little bit.
Will definitely be interesting to see where it goes after Friday's session. I don't know how that all works, but will any of the day's proceedings be made public??

Reactions: 10
New to this thread and not read back, but just wondered if I am alone in my opinion that H & M actually did the right thing by buggering off? The tone of the press reporting on them seemed to change after the wedding, and I donโ€™t feel sorry for her father at all. Her dad and older sister sold story after story to the press and then vilified her for cutting contact with him. I donโ€™t blame her for cutting him off and after the media tone changed who can blame Harry for wanting to protect his wife and son from the media?
They do seem like they seek attention with bad timing sometimes though, like announcing they wouldnโ€™t speak to certain areas of the press while the world is gripped by COVID-19!

Reactions: 1
Will definitely be interesting to see where it goes after Friday's session. I don't know how that all works, but will any of the day's proceedings be made public??
Essentially the Judgment itself should be made public. Whether its easy to find will depend whether its important enough to be "Reported" by the Court or if someone else releases a copy. Its very rare for court orders to be kept secret although redaction to protect the obviously vulnerable or seriously sensitive material is possible.

Evidence, which is what you really want to see, is much trickier though its often quoted in the Judgment.

Reactions: 13
Here we go....
The cynic in me is wondering if the letter to the press was another ploy to get extra publicity so noone forgets them,as if ๐Ÿคข
Who on earth would make an enemy of the press?? especially as they will all have secrets on her,let's face it,she's not had an innocent princess and the pea history.
I know she thinks any publicity is good publicity,but she must have skin thicker than all those elephants having a pool party put together๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
It will all turn to.....๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ...as you were.
Keep thriving and washing.โค๐Ÿค—

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here we go....
The cynic in me is wondering if the letter to the press was another ploy to get extra publicity so noone forgets them,as if ๐Ÿคข
Who on earth would make an enemy of the press?? especially as they will all have secrets on her,let's face it,she's not had an innocent princess and the pea history.
I know she thinks any publicity is good publicity,but she must have skin thicker than all those elephants having a pool party put together๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
It will all turn to.....๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ...as you were.
Keep thriving and washing.โค๐Ÿค—
princess and the pea๐Ÿคฃ meghan is the total opposite of fairytale princesses...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The comments on Angel Food IG might have been turned off, but this didnโ€™t stop Jamie Lee Curtis jumping on the bandwagon of fawning all over H&M and blowing right up their royal assess with a big Mwah mwah ๐Ÿ’‹.
What is it with the California mob constantly wanting โ€œto shine a lightโ€ FFS!!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Can't stand Odummer or Mooshelle! Not ashamed to admit it, either!!! Love Trump, not ashamed of that either!! To each their own opinions! You don't share mine and I don't share yours! Life will go on! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Now, back to our currently scheduled program of Cringe and Gringe. ๐Ÿคฏ
Major Trump supporter here too ๐Ÿ™Œ Sorry, not sorry ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
best approach ever.
Narcs need attention; whether itโ€™s good or bad.
Its the indifference which kills them
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ The best reaction is always no reaction. They wanted privacy so they can have it in spades! Please just go away and leave us in peace without being subjected to your incessant and incoherent ramblings! I fear it will end badly for Harry though. I can't understand why she wasn't better briefed before they got married ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ i.e. that she would always be in a supporting role to Kate. If they had brains they could have really used that to their advantage and been a bit more creative or innovative than Kate and Wills can be. But no, throw toys out of pram, stamp feet etc etc. I repeat - please just go away!

Reactions: 16
Essentially the Judgment itself should be made public. Whether its easy to find will depend whether its important enough to be "Reported" by the Court or if someone else releases a copy. Its very rare for court orders to be kept secret although redaction to protect the obviously vulnerable or seriously sensitive material is possible.

Evidence, which is what you really want to see, is much trickier though its often quoted in the Judgment.
Thank you!!
The comments on Angel Food IG might have been turned off, but this didnโ€™t stop Jamie Lee Curtis jumping on the bandwagon of fawning all over H&M and blowing right up their royal assess with a big Mwah mwah ๐Ÿ’‹.
What is it with the California mob constantly wanting โ€œto shine a lightโ€ FFS!!!
Not "the California Mob", the Hollywood lefty weirdos!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ They will kiss anyone's arse if they believe it will help themselves.

Reactions: 12
Her husband (the actor, comedian, Spinal Tap etc.) actually holds the title of Lord in Britain, Baron something. He used to be active in the House of Lords until hereditary peers were stopped from participating, so maybe she is trading on his aristocratic links - to feel extra entitled to sympathise with them.

JLC is essentially the same role as Meghan - US actress marries English aristocrat - except she actually had a successful career beforehand, and she does choose NOT to use her title of Right Honorable Lady, unlike the constant Duchess.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would Serena deny knowing her or what sheโ€™s up to? Perhaps her massive Dickinson nag Bellend detector has gone off? Were they ever friends or was it bullshit? ๐Ÿ˜’
So Serena went to the wedding of a woman sheโ€™d never heard of? Utter rubbish!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.