Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok I've seen it mentioned so many times, and I even think I asked a while back, and it was explained, but my menopausal brain is saying "nope nothing here"........so, I'm asking again (I think), what is a "Duchy"???
The Duchy of Cornwall is how the heir to the throne makes an income. It's mostly land and business renting as well as farming and production of produce.

Reactions: 13
Sorry continuation of the letter:

View attachment 113006
So in effect, what they are actually saying here is that they only want published what they deem is important and shows them in a favourable light.

What they don’t get is the media is like a disapproving parent and will call you out on your tit behaviour. When you tow a socially acceptable line, as done by W&K, your parent will approve and reward you accordingly with favourable press. When you behave like a pair of over-inflated egotistical twunts, the parent will chastise you and make you look like the idiots you actually are. It’s no good crying over the fact that the majority of sane thinking humans who can see what arseholes you are disapprove of your actions.

I’ve just come to the conclusion that these two are now just a lost cause. They are never going to see the flip side of the coin. They are right, everyone else is wrong. We see right through them and don’t like what we see. They look in the mirror and see two perfect souls just trying to do the best for everyone in their delusional little bubble. That witch is dragging him down to her level and he is willingly tagging along.

Bring it on tabloids. Can’t wait to see how this pans out 🤓🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The Duchy of Cornwall is how the heir to the throne makes an income. It's mostly land and business renting as well as farming and production of produce.
Thank you.

So in effect, what they are actually saying here is that they only want published what they deem is important and shows them in a favourable light.

What they don’t get is the media is like a disapproving parent and will call you out on your tit behaviour. When you tow a socially acceptable line, as done by W&K, your parent will approve and reward you accordingly with favourable press. When you behave like a pair of over-inflated egotistical twunts, the parent will chastise you and make you look like the idiots you actually are. It’s no good crying over the fact that the majority of sane thinking humans who can see what arseholes you are disapprove of your actions.

I’ve just come to the conclusion that these two are now just a lost cause. They are never going to see the flip side of the coin. They are right, everyone else is wrong. We see right through them and don’t like what we see. They look in the mirror and see two perfect souls just trying to do the best for everyone in their delusional little bubble. That witch is dragging him down to her level and he is willingly tagging along.

Bring it on tabloids. Can’t wait to see how this pans out 🤓🍿
I can't wait to see the overall reaction to this "letter"......will be quite interesting!!

Reactions: 12
This letter has Meghan all over it. It is her tactic to cut people off and out of her life when they upset her and she is now applying this logic to the media. Harry and Meghan aren’t going to get any sympathy by shouting “fake news” from the rafters. This just makes them look even more egotistical and out of touch.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can’t believe there are “0” comments on the Daily Mail article. Have they disabled comments? OUTRAGEOUS!!!
No comments?! 🤔 That's not normal! I can see a lot of people having LOTS to say about this!!! And none too positive, either.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Maybe too early here, only published around 4am, now 6.50am. I’m an insomniac, so shoot me 😂😂
it's 1:00 am here.......should be in bed. Kids go back to school later (I homeschool), but our 8 yr old has gotten herself on her Daddy's work schedule. I'm dying, she's wide awake watching Despicable Me.....😩🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Interestingly the Express, which has printed loads of puff pieces over the past couple of weeks, is running a story about the baldness and refers to Harry as ‘former favourite’ royal 😂 Also claims he married her quickly as he was worried he wouldn’t be able to attract anyone. 😂😂😂 They’ve also printed a piece on W&K in talks about a trip to Australia after G&C snubbed the firefighters. Looks like things are going to get interesting....🍿

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Interestingly the Express, which has printed loads of puff pieces over the past couple of weeks, is running a story about the baldness and refers to Harry as ‘former favourite’ royal 😂 Also claims he married her quickly as he was worried he wouldn’t be able to attract anyone. 😂😂😂 They’ve also printed a piece on W&K in talks about a trip to Australia after G&C snubbed the firefighters. Looks like things are going to get interesting....🍿
oooh yes indeeedy!!!

Reactions: 10
Check out the time of the security footage. They make 2 trips to the same apartment block. Cynic in me thinks just to make sure they were captured on tape. Surely there aren't 2 vulnerable people in the same block who need food and the second time the guy comes down to open the gate, almost like it's been prearranged 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Check out the time of the security footage. They make 2 trips to the same apartment block. Cynic in me thinks just to make sure they were captured on tape. Surely there aren't 2 vulnerable people in the same block who need food and the second time the guy comes down to open the gate, almost like it's been prearranged 🤔

attention seeking whores

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The TMZ comments to that piece are also mostly negative. Talk about the Midas touch 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Dance to it and Sing it !!! 😂😂😂😂😂

I saw previous posts on here about a possible daughter, but it didn't click! Why would she do that?? And why would the kid's Father allow it?!?!!!

Here y'all go. This was filmed at our Grandparents' house. Towards the end, if you look carefully enough at the backyard scenes in the upstairs window, you can see our oldest Son and my little cousin....we were all there watching. My Grandpa is the store clerk. That's the little market we used to walk to as kids.

Thanks for sharing! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well, they have truly lost the plot!

I am guessing that Meagain and her ginger poodle have done this because their puff pieces and pap walks received nothing but negativity whilst Will, Kate and all the royals are receiving nothing but praise. They are so wrapped up inside their own narcissism they have completely ignored the fact that all this negativity might be their own fault.

Also, with the court hearing starting they are naively hoping that these tabloids aren’t so vitriolic or can be held up to say ‘of course they write horrid things, we’re not talking to them’

I wonder too whether this is being done because of the poor reviews to her Disney adventure. Meagain is desperate for work and wants Hollywood to think the British press are malicious and spiteful to her, rather than face the fact that she really is a crap actress.

Whoever is advising them really does not understand the first rule of getting the press onside - Don’t criticise the press, work with them.

HM The Queen and the whole firm know this. HM The Queen really has played a blinder over this as she has given them so much rope to hang themselves and the title stripping is likely to come sooner rather than later.

As mentioned, Charles or should I say Camilla, because she really holds the purse strings, won’t let the Duchy funds be squandered in this way, nor will William.

Just when you think Hazza and Meagain can’t burn any more bridges, they find a few more to burn.

For all of us here, we really should be thanking these two idiots for giving us the best possible entertainment whilst we are on lockdown.

Expect a huge rush on popcorn as we watch this all play out.

BTW I ❤ you all so much. You are the sanest people I know...
Great Post I totally agree and love Jeanie 😁

I can only add that they deserve everything that they get now and hope that the American press goes to town on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.