Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for hating the press and wanting to live a quiet life. :rolleyes: Harry looks like a homeless man in that getup.:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here's a thought Meghan, auction off some of the hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of clothes you screwed out of PC.
You won't wear them again and you can make a substantial donation to charity or those in need, rather than arranging to be papped mooching about distributing cheese sandwiches.
She burnt them long ago

Reactions: 6
MO5
youve probably been asked this before but how are m and h being received in LA/ usa/ California

is there a big fuss going on because your country is the chosen one...or hopefully you lovely people are too busy trying to stay alive like we are here to give a flying fig?

Reactions: 7
I know I'm going up a cul de sac...but does anyone else think Fergies looking rough these days.i first noticed on the bedtime stories video from yesterday.
I do wonder if there's a grain of truth in that Twitter post that hs here and there's a divorce brewing.also said she was skint,in deep debt and was discussing money to walk all depending on what she says later about the RF and if she can say the breakup was hs mental health and the effect it would have on wifey and doll.
The York's are already divorced.. Why would she talk now? Her children remain very much part of the RF. She heads off to the states from time to time to advertise various crap as it is..

Reactions: 7
Isn't he wearing the same manky looking t-shirt in the video where he is talking to the vulnerable child and the footage of them delivering food?
There wasn't enough space in the suitcase for him to bring a change of clothes! 107 for MeAgain and H & Arch had to share one.. Babies need a lot of stuff so just the one change for H.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
MO5
youve probably been asked this before but how are m and h being received in LA/ usa/ California

is there a big fuss going on because your country is the chosen one...or hopefully you lovely people are too busy trying to stay alive like we are here to give a flying fig?
Honestly, where I'm at, no one talks about them. (I'm in Louisiana) Its all about LSU football or Saints football, the price of crawfish, or is it gonna rain cuz I need to cut grass and want to go fishing, when is this tit gonna end (COVID) 🤷🏻‍♀️ I've talked to my family in southern California, and they don't say anything. They're just trying to get on with daily life. We're kind of used to this stuff, though, cuz of my cousin, so we don't get impressed easily 😂😂😂

As I've said before, I didn't even know who she was. I've never watched Suits. Wasn't impressed when I saw her in pics, and even more so now.......Theres so many celebs in that area, I don't really think anyone will give them much thought or attention. Probably wouldn't even notice them, persay. But if she's calling her pap friends out to photograph them, then yeah that will bring attention to them. From what I could see on the pictures of them leaving with the dogs, if that's where they are staying, they're in the hills. And if it's gated, then she gave them access, because those gated community guards are vicious. If you're not meant to be in there, you're not getting in.

Reactions: 19
Have either of them yet realised that being a patron of a charity, turning up to events and helping with fundraising is not the same as running a charitable foundation? Princess Anne is right about them being clueless. Neither of them has any business skills or experience running a business either do they?
Jan Moir is very bitchy but she's absolutely spot-on about the enduring worth of "fuddy-duddy" Princess Anne compared with the cheap sparkle of the Harkles.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Honestly, where I'm at, no one talks about them. (I'm in Louisiana) Its all about LSU football or Saints football, the price of crawfish, or is it gonna rain cuz I need to cut grass and want to go fishing, when is this tit gonna end (COVID) 🤷🏻‍♀️ I've talked to my family in southern California, and they don't say anything. They're just trying to get on with daily life. We're kind of used to this stuff, though, cuz of my cousin, so we don't get impressed easily 😂😂😂

As I've said before, I didn't even know who she was. I've never watched Suits. Wasn't impressed when I saw her in pics, and even more so now.......Theres so many celebs in that area, I don't really think anyone will give them much thought or attention. Probably wouldn't even notice them, persay. But if she's calling her pap friends out to photograph them, then yeah that will bring attention to them. From what I could see on the pictures of them leaving with the dogs, if that's where they are staying, they're in the hills. And if it's gated, then she gave them access, because those gated community guards are vicious. If you're not meant to be in there, you're not getting in.
Sorry if you’ve mentioned it elsewhere and I’ve missed it, but who is your cousin? I’ve seen you reference them a couple of times over the last day or so.

Reactions: 8

Lovely to have your take things MO5. I think I’d forgotten you’d said you weren’t in California. America is such a diverse country. EaCh state is like a country in itself . Florida bears no resemblance to Colorado or Nevada ..the three states I’ve visited So I bet California is no different.
it will be interesting to see if they end up small cogs in a big wheel. Harry has only ever been a minor royal and any initial adulation will soon fade away when they realise that what you see is what you get.

when Diana was alive , the press couldn’t get enough of her. There were loads of photos of what she was wearing and her taken with her sons. Diana genuinely cared about people and genuinely liked children. She’d been a children’s nanny at the time she met Charles. Meghan was a different kettle of fish. She was almost double Diana’s age and had been round the block more than a couple of times. I don’t think people had the same affinity for Meghan as they did for Diana.
course the world has moved on a lot since then. It’s got harder, harsher and more cynical.

if Meghan wasn’t that well known in her own country, I can’t see how being married to a minor royal from our country is going to make much impact bearing in mind the size and diversity of your country.
she might have stood half a chance if she’d managed to bag William..but he was out of bounds..thankfully.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jan Moir is very bitchy but she's absolutely spot-on about the enduring worth of "fuddy-duddy" Princess Anne compared with the cheap sparkle of the Harkles.

From that article, Princess Anne hit the nail on the head - she wants to help rather than be seen to be helping.
Harry and Meghantoinette take note!

Reactions: 28
I’ve just watched that clip of her on thesussexteam IG account. The witch doesn’t stop talking. Boy, does she love the sound of her own voice. She’s 100 miles per hour. I can imagine she talks/convinces Harry into absolutely everything with that tactic. Blah blah bleeping blah. It’s all nonsense!
All Waffle never anything of substance or importance (n)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SMOKE AND MIRRORS.
it’s always being touted that Meghan, the young independent feminist, personally wrote to a company and made them change their washing up advert. I‘ve now read that several of her classmates have called her out over it and say it was a class project initiated by the teacher.
Well, there’s yet another illusion shattered !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I am quite new (I hang out with the Inst-huns normally) but can I just say this/these threads have given me LIFE since lock down. Honestly I love them. Thank you all so much.
Happy Saturday Tattlers 🙌.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The amount of PR tit on the Daily Fail this morning has pissed me off so much that I've fallen out with myself! I can't even go out for an angry walk because I'm not allowed, but she's saying that it felt good to be out and about connecting with people! I swear........ fuckung morons!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I am quite new (I hang out with the Inst-huns normally) but can I just say this/these threads have given me LIFE since lock down. Honestly I love them. Thank you all so much.
Happy Saturday Tattlers 🙌.
Welcome Stanley 👋 Just to warn you, this lot are mad as a box of frogs. 😉

SMOKE AND MIRRORS.
it’s always being touted that Meghan, the young independent feminist, personally wrote to a company and made them change their washing up advert. I‘ve now read that several of her classmates have called her out over it and say it was a class project initiated by the teacher.
Everything she’s ever ‘achieved’ has been due to her relationship with someone else. There’s nothing she’s done that she can claim to be hers. Even meeting Halfwit was set up.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
SMOKE AND MIRRORS.
Is there a link to that? That's big! 😯

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Re her big thighs...I think it's partly cos she's wearing white which I think makes everyone look bigger,as in opposite black which slims.
I'm on the fence collecting splinters over the body double doubt over H🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.