Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not even convinced its them. Certainly, they are claiming it is but really, under those baseball caps and masks, it could be anyone.
I think it’s them. But I could be wrong.

Anyone else think it’s not them?

Reactions: 5
I would be totally embarrassed to have a pair of slebs at my door handing me a bag of grub. Probably stuff I wouldn’t eat any way.
can you imagine posh and becks. Kim and Kanye. Ruth and Eamonn. Beyoncé and Jay z. Wouldn’t you just want to die of embarrassment. George Michael got it spot on. Do it quietly and do it well or don’t do it at all.
I don't know who Ruth and Eeamonn are (I'll Google later), but the only two I'd trip on is Posh and Becks......The other 4, blehhhhhh 🤢🤢

I think it’s them. But I could be wrong.

Anyone else think it’s not them?
I think it's them. The way Gingey walks - sticks his foot out a certain way, and those damn chicken legs of hers........

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Tom Moore has raised nearly £19 million for the NHS through his garden laps - how about Just Harry and his wife try a sponsored silence for the NHS?

a suggestion from the comments section on Harry Markled. I’d donate! :censored:
No, sorry honey, but I prefer having them to point and laugh at and throw virtual manky tomatoes and avocado at. They are my lockdown entertainment.
They are in our tattle village's stocks and it's good to vent our inner mad biatches on a pair so deserving of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Apparently Meghan is always adopting dogs from shelters then nobody knows who is looking after them when they are travelling to different countries. I'm just surmising that Doris now has a lot of dogs to look after, not to mention the dastardly duo in the basement 😉
Well if she turns up to. A premiere whilst shunning the cameras simultaneously, of course in a floor length spotty white fur coat you'll know why she's hasn't got a pack of dogs despite numerous adoptions.

Mad Meg isn't a stayer is she? She should adopt a May Fly, she might manage 12 hours.

Jeez that photo of the un-kemp itinerant would be celebrity H! What a mess!
I heard a pox ridden homeless druggy declined to be photographed with him, in case his family saw it, and embarrssed him.
Elmer a pus-ridden toothless homelsss man offered H a swig of his booze to him saying 'you need this more than me son"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The sugars are all over Twitter. It actually makes me so angry listening to the sycophantic shite, including the drivel spouted by Jamie Lee Curtis. I really used to like her but her left wing wokeness only makes my piss boil now 🤮
Michael shoulda killed the witch.:mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The Daily Mail being sued by Megz case is kicking off remotel.
Cannot wait to hear the DM’s evidence

I do hope Smeg likes anal as I have a suspicion she is gonna get her arse fucked big time on this:poop::poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Torontopaper is back and saying it’s a double of Harry. (Not sure if it’s Meghan or not, delivering the food)

It's them. Her outfit details are on Meghan's Mirror complete with affiliate links.
View attachment 111357
So that pap walk was to promote a $200 shirt she is probably being paid to wear.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I think I have something in my eye 😢.
I’m not crying. Nope. 😭😭😭

Torontopaper is back and saying it’s a double of Harry. (Not sure if it’s Meghan or not, delivering the food)

So that pap walk was to promote a $200 shirt she is probably being paid to wear.
Does it say it’s a double of Harry? I’ve got cabin fever 🤒 and can’t work anything out anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.