Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title!

Lovely interview with William and Kate this morning. (Megz must be gnashing her teeth). If she was still Royal and part of the machine she would be having endless good publicity)
The Utter irony. No one to blame but themselves. 😂 😝

Yes, it must be driving her nuts and it’s forcing her to desperate measures ....
15C70D31-2D97-4631-B476-8A4EC4BFC850.jpeg

She just has to get in on the action, it’s just pathetic!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I do hope Meghan has risen above her principles and contacted her father during these worrying times to check on his health and well-being. To not do so, would make any charitable endeavours delivering food a complete farce 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I do hope Meghan has risen above her principles and contacted her father during these worrying times to check on his health and well-being. To not do so, would make any charitable endeavours delivering food a complete farce 🤔
8C2CF2C6-13EF-467C-8102-212AD361086D.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yes, it must be driving her nuts and it’s forcing her to desperate measures ....
View attachment 110974
And still her bra doesn't fit smoothly (yep I was looking!)
I have to admit she does speak naturally and that can grab an audience.

Are they so blinkered that they don't get people don't want to hear from them?
I appreciate charities need endorsing for awareness and funding but just don't make it about you. If you want to make it about you do some rich gala with celebs and give all that money raised away to charity.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 110974
Here's a thought Meghan, auction off some of the hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of clothes you screwed out of PC.
You won't wear them again and you can make a substantial donation to charity or those in need, rather than arranging to be papped mooching about distributing cheese sandwiches.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched that clip of her on thesussexteam IG account. The witch doesn’t stop talking. Boy, does she love the sound of her own voice. She’s 100 miles per hour. I can imagine she talks/convinces Harry into absolutely everything with that tactic. Blah blah bleeping blah. It’s all nonsense!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Re my last post on h being here,what if she's hired a lookalike.there are quite a few that look the spit of him and the mask covered alot.maybe the RF arranged it to look good.
These are my conspiracy theories whilst being kept sane for another 3 weeks while Rona stalks us all.
That video says mee🐄 is a shape shifter and a copier cos she's got no style...
Plot thickens 😎🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here's a thought Meghan, auction off some of the hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of clothes you screwed out of PC.
You won't wear them again and you can make a substantial donation to charity or those in need, rather than arranging to be papped mooching about distributing cheese sandwiches.
She won't auction off her treasures to help anyone. She will need to keep them, after the divorce (if there is one) what fool will spend thousands on dresses for her, she won't be that flash with the cash.

That was lovely. They are so normal and cheerful.

Lovely vintage photo celebrating national pet month.
Despite what he’s like now; Prince Andrew was a Bonny baby
I love Phil's tackety boots!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anybody else just want to run up and pull her mask out really far and let it go so it slams onto her smug face?

Just me? 🙄

William and Kate are doing really lovely things and these two are trying everything in their power to distract from them, it's making me rage! Sophie worked in a kitchen for hours the other day and that wasn't publicized, I think I seen it in Harry Markles fb page, but this thirsty witch has her photoghrapher with her?

Just duck the duck bleeping off
Did you notice how there was no touching or hand holding or back rubbing? She goes in first, up the stairs first. The pretence has gone and Harry knows his place.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ladies, have a look at these cupboards (probably in the premises of Windsor castle estate), looks like Harry is still in UK
Omg Fergie as Mrs Mop, I nearly didn't recognise her. I think the cupboard behind Hazza look UK-ish too and definitely not high end. I wish someone close to them would spill.

Reactions: 15
I don't think they are anything like the cupboards in Harry's videos
I know I'm going up a cul de sac...but does anyone else think Fergies looking rough these days.i first noticed on the bedtime stories video from yesterday.
I do wonder if there's a grain of truth in that Twitter post that hs here and there's a divorce brewing.also said she was skint,in deep debt and was discussing money to walk all depending on what she says later about the RF and if she can say the breakup was hs mental health and the effect it would have on wifey and doll.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.