Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if they were delivering food together, who has Archie? are they isolating with a nanny? Do we know who the nanny is? or is this more evidence they are living with Doris?

Reactions: 13
Call me skeptical, but Megs shirt is rather baggy. Fueling pregnancy rumours for more publicity?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So if they were delivering food together, who has Archie? are they isolating with a nanny? Do we know who the nanny is? or is this more evidence they are living with Doris?
I reckon that they are living with Doris trying to save up some money to leave home like many young couples do these days 🤭

She must have quite a house full, the dastardly duo, nanny, security officers, dogs....
How big is her house? Do we have a picture of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's scary that he trots around after her and waits for his instructions regarding when he can walk, when to stop and what he's required to do next. Not once in those images does he take the lead or control. You can almost hear her nagging at him to keep up and stop messing about with his bandana.
Bandanas and bananas :ROFLMAO:

He has no pride left and is just her pet poodle. Normally I'd feel sorry for a man belittled like that but he's an arse so duck him.
Loving the new avatar, freda.

Reactions: 11
Here’s Sophie being completely normal and helpful.
(See how that works Megz?)

So Megz is helping the Hubb kitchen in London.
The city she left because she said the Brits were racist....
Can we ever get rid of the silly cow?

Reactions: 11

Hmm, not sure I'd be happy with meals cooked in random homes by strangers.
Cooked in a faciliity where hygiene and corona rules are required to be strictly adhered to is fine. Random homes with all sorts of other people and kids possibly running around is not a great idea. Maybe I'm being a cow, but I don't even offer my baked goods to neighbours because why should they trust my hygiene rules when frankly I wouldn't trust theirs.

Reactions: 20
I don't think they are anything like the cupboards in Harry's videos
Here is what is supposed to be another one of Fergie’s photos
says Sarahferguson15 at the top. No knobs !

88049F96-01F1-4C16-9582-76B4A0E79838.jpeg

Back to the Markle and the fellow who was handed his food at the gate . He says he got a phone call and went down to the gate and saw the black SUV behind them so recognised them but said nothing.
OK so why does the next photo show them coming down the stairs those stairs with the same car there. There’s a rabbit away somewhere.

7E8B75BA-DAF3-43E8-A092-1B2EFC52C372.png 08845B98-9FBA-4199-83D4-2C4FFBB76369.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The Daily Mail being sued by Megz case is kicking off remotel.
Cannot wait to hear the DM’s evidence

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Here is what is supposed to be another one of Fergie’s photos
says Sarahferguson15 at the top.

View attachment 111182

Back to the Markle and the fellow who was handed his food at the gate . He says he got a phone call and went down to the gate and saw the black SUV behind them so recognised them but said nothing.
OK so why does the next photo show them coming down the stairs those stairs with the same car there. There’s a rabbit away somewhere.

View attachment 111184View attachment 111185
THOSE ARE MY CUPBOARDS !
And I love them. Had them since the pope was an altar boy but I'm keeping them, so there.🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Someone made a post on twitter (which was liked by William & Kate) saying wtte some members of the royal family help out and are praised while others are mocked (think we know who is who in that) and that whoever is doing it we should praise them and be thankful to them for helping at this time. All very pious and nice. The question I ask though is WHY are the doing it. What is their motive? I know that makes me a cynical cow but I just don’t trust H&M.

THOSE ARE MY CUPBOARDS !
And I love them. Had them since the pope was an altar boy but I'm keeping them, so there.🤪
You’ve got Harry in your utility 😱😱

Hmm, not sure I'd be happy with meals cooked in random homes by strangers.
Cooked in a faciliity where hygiene and corona rules are required to be strictly adhered to is fine. Random homes with all sorts of other people and kids possibly running around is not a great idea. Maybe I'm being a cow, but I don't even offer my baked goods to neighbours because why should they trust my hygiene rules when frankly I wouldn't trust theirs.
Oh I’m with you. It’s like when someone at work brings you a jar of jam their granny has made. No thank you. Not unless she shows me her food hygiene certificate first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The Daily Mail being sued by Megz case is kicking off remotel.
Cannot wait to hear the DM’s evidence

"The court papers describe Meghan Markle as “a well-known American actor, business entrepreneur, and women’s rights activist”. 😅😅😅

Also this re similar story from there,
the duchess “knew that her father had spoken to the media previously about their relationship and was continuing to do so”, a matter it said she complained about in her letter to him.She therefore knew that it was possible or even likely that he would disclose the contents of the letter to third parties or the media.”
It added: “It is to be inferred that the letter was written and sent by [Meghan] with a view to it being read by third parties and/or disclosed to the public,” or knowing that this was “very likely”.

She really doesn't have a leg to stand on there. It was very much a yankee(soory cuz's) knee jerk reaction to initiate litigation. Silly witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tom Moore has raised nearly £19 million for the NHS through his garden laps - how about Just Harry and his wife try a sponsored silence for the NHS?

a suggestion from the comments section on Harry Markled. I’d donate! :censored:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow! The Project Angel Food insta account is getting roasted by people. They’ll be wishing they hadn’t been such willing props in this stunt !! 😱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Tom Moore has raised nearly £19 million for the NHS through his garden laps - how about Just Harry and his wife try a sponsored silence for the NHS?

a suggestion from the comments section on Harry Markled. I’d donate! :censored:
I’ll donate too!

Reactions: 7
I'm not even convinced its them. Certainly, they are claiming it is but really, under those baseball caps and masks, it could be anyone.

Reactions: 8
I really hope that the DM win the case and take them for a fortune,then donate most of it to charity....then publish every bit of true dirt they have on them.
Also read somewhere that hs trust fund has decreased, probably due to Rona,shame really,couldn't happen to two nicer ppl.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Some people are very angry about this and who can blame them.
The sugars are all over Twitter. It actually makes me so angry listening to the sycophantic shite, including the drivel spouted by Jamie Lee Curtis. I really used to like her but her left wing wokeness only makes my piss boil now 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.