Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah no she does look manic in earlier versions of the same pic, the original picture agency must have done it to her, not the BBC

I think it was said at the time that this particular set of pics was always heavily manipulated, I think the rain was either added or enhanced
The light under the umbrella was added too.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
As you say Hazzno gets away with everything and I agree that his "strategy" has worked so far. If PC's extending olive branches I don't believe his motive is love or worry for his son. The RF need to close this down before HM goes and have been far too slow to see the dangers of both H and PA. It's a sick joke for PC to praise Noballs's climate change efforts, and a slap in the face for people who try and do their bit in their small way with recycling and stuff. We know that Noballs is a liar and a polluter, and we know that Charles knows it too but he is insulting our intelligence. He's a slippery man I.m.o. and this shows how out of touch and arrogant he is.

With the bullying allegations, the RF knew of them a long time before and covered them up. I don't believe for a minute that the independent solicitors are still toiling away taking statements - we all knew months ago from reports in the press that both H&M reduced staff to tears. It will quietly go away, and we've already seen the path being paved and the thin end of the wedge. (Afia outside Court saying it's not true, newspaper reports that it was a "culture clash", people rescinding their bullying allegations).
I could be wrong but doubt much will come of it now.

There are so many issues involved, but the bottom line is that in exposing others, the RF expose themselves. In the old days they could get away with it but not now. Noballs and Minge have been allowed to crack the whip from day one and now the RF are paying the price for giving into blackmail. So it's a stalemate.

The blinkered lack of consideration and instinct to protect their Royal family has for me been quite scary. RF mental health and resilience is taken for granted, and attacks, death threats and ridicule even of the little ones is tolerated. These are families with children, but they are fair game and Minge the Manipulator of their hateful army of sugars is never investigated let alone stopped. The most robust fight-back was a muted "Recollections may vary".

We sit here like frightened mice. HM's health suffering stress. Will Minge ruin Catherine's birthday? Will Noballs attack his father in his Memoir with hints of his mother's murder? It should have never been allowed to come to this, and PA and Noballs are perfect examples of RF Ostrich Thinking and inability to look after their own.
BIB

I still wonder what Hazza did, said or threatened in order to marry her. I just saw that Wild About Harry cover of hers again the other day, with her pouting like a screenshot from that burger-grilling video she did. And that was right before the engagement. I can't believe Hazza wasn't told to get rid right there and then, any threats to call the family racist be damned.

When W & K split, she was offered huge amounts to do an interview and she always refused. But imagine if she'd got back with Will and then gone and done a sultry cover story like Smeg - hair all over the place, bare-shouldered and a huge headline "Why I'm Still WILD ABOUT WILLY". William would have absolutely been told no way was he getting back with her. I know the stakes are higher for William, obviously. But Hazza was still going to be a senior Royal and the probable choice of Regent for George if something awful happened. So, how on earth did the RF let their guard down so badly? And why?

And your second paragraph, particularly about the children, concerns me too. After Oprah, and Smeg trashing Kate, those little Cambridge kids, above Hazza in the LoS, were getting death threats, along with their mother. But the Harkles were still referred to as "much loved family members", and even now there is talk in other places that the RF themselves are going to be very low-key about Kate's 40th to avoid upsetting You Know Who. Why????? Any sort of concession to Hazza is not going to protect any of them from the venom he'll unleash in that book. He's being paid big bucks to spill the tea, all of it, and he'll have to deliver because he needs that cash.

Grey-rocking is an effective approach, but only up to a point. And we're there. As soon as your silence is viewed as passivity, and you're getting into the realm of death threats to kiddies, someone actually breaking into Windsor Castle with a crossbow on Christmas Day to do harm to HM because RACISM, and the nasty side of Twitter cheering the intruder on and mocking the RF, you've crossed the Rubicon, and need to change strategy fast.

JMO.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Quote: BIB- perhaps. But that doesn’t mean the public will forgive him.

I'll bet someone else who will never forgive him is HRH William, Duke of Cambridge.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
BIB

I still wonder what Hazza did, said or threatened in order to marry her. I just saw that Wild About Harry cover of hers again the other day, with her pouting like a screenshot from that burger-grilling video she did. And that was right before the engagement. I can't believe Hazza wasn't told to get rid right there and then, any threats to call the family racist be damned.

When W & K split, she was offered huge amounts to do an interview and she always refused. But imagine if she'd got back with Will and then gone and done a sultry cover story like Smeg - hair all over the place, bare-shouldered and a huge headline "Why I'm Still WILD ABOUT WILLY". William would have absolutely been told no way was he getting back with her. I know the stakes are higher for William, obviously. But Hazza was still going to be a senior Royal and the probable choice of Regent for George if something awful happened. So, how on earth did the RF let their guard down so badly? And why?

And your second paragraph, particularly about the children, concerns me too. After Oprah, and Smeg trashing Kate, those little Cambridge kids, above Hazza in the LoS, were getting death threats, along with their mother. But the Harkles were still referred to as "much loved family members", and even now there is talk in other places that the RF themselves are going to be very low-key about Kate's 40th to avoid upsetting You Know Who. Why????? Any sort of concession to Hazza is not going to protect any of them from the venom he'll unleash in that book. He's being paid big bucks to spill the tea, all of it, and he'll have to deliver because he needs that cash.

Grey-rocking is an effective approach, but only up to a point. And we're there. As soon as your silence is viewed as passivity, and you're getting into the realm of death threats to kiddies, someone actually breaking into Windsor Castle with a crossbow on Christmas Day to do harm to HM because RACISM, and the nasty side of Twitter cheering the intruder on and mocking the RF, you've crossed the Rubicon, and need to change strategy fast.

JMO.
Article added to the Wiki

Meghan Markle, Wild About Harry! - Oct 2017

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Apologies if this has already been posted, and I know it's common knowledge ... but ...

From The Sun
"The Sun reports that Prince Harry may be delaying his upcoming memoir as a way to help mend the rift between him and his father, Prince Charles. Royal expert Richard Fitzwilliams opened up about Charles' public praise for Harry. "I do think this tribute is very significant because this is one thing that Charles, William and Harry share in common and that is the need to fight climate change," he said. "Harry's relations with his father have of course been extremely strained. The fact that Charles has done this in Newsweek, which has a large circulation in America, I think it's clearly a form of an olive branch in the hope that there will be a form of reconciliation."

PC wrote the Newsweek essay himself. Is this an attempt to get Noballs to hold his fire? There seem to have been quite a few press reports about the duo returning to the UK, house-hunting, attending the Jubilee etc., reports about the children too - which could all be rubbish of course.

In the Newsweek article PC is not telling the truth to the world about his son's climate change "credentials". Possibly to try and appease his son and prevent the Stoat from telling lies about his father in his lying Memoir due to coincide with his frail and beleaguered great-grandmother's important Jubilee milestone. In return for PC penning the widely-circulated untruth that the ginger clown is a climate-change hero, the ginger clown just might delay the Memoir if PC additionally indulges and flannels the son in ways we'll never be told about. A "tribute and public praise" for the treacherous Weasel from our future King. All hail !!

PC: That'll show him who's boss, Camilla!
Cam: Clever Chuck! Here darling, have some organic lettuce, it's an aphrodisiac.
PC: I wish I was a worm in your lettuce, Gladys!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I can see Hazno being allowed back to live the life of a hermit on some far distant estate, IF they had to let him back. But no way will Smeg come back here, or even given the chance of the hermit life. So, assuming the kids actually exist, Hazno is seriously fucked. As are the kids.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Quote: BIB- perhaps. But that doesn’t mean the public will forgive him.

I'll bet someone else who will never forgive him is HRH William, Duke of Cambridge.
Yeh I think Harry crossed a line with William.
No going back from that.

How William was with Harry at the Diana statue and Prince Philip funeral spoke volumes.

We don't need body language guy to decipher that.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I can see Hazno being allowed back to live the life of a hermit on some far distant estate, IF they had to let him back. But no way will Smeg come back here, or even given the chance of the hermit life. So, assuming the kids actually exist, Hazno is seriously fucked. As are the kids.
She won't ever be welcomed back here in Great Britain - and she knows it.

She's happiest amongst her own.....
Simpletons on twitter, hotdogs and macdonalds**
It's her mind-level.

** not our fellow Americans themselves, just the simpletons, hotdogs and macdonalds

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Or maybe Kate doesn't want a big birthday bash? I didn't, a meal at the local pub and a couple of wines, I was happy with that, maybe that's what she wants? I mean they raised 11 million for charity last year, so she doesn't need to try the publicity bullshit like 40x40 just to get attention (and then fail).

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Jesus christ the TOES in that photo!!! Reminds of something my oldest once asked me: would you rather have fingers that looked like toes, or toes that looked like fingers?
I'd have to go with toes that look like fingers. I don't fancy stubby little things on my hands!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
"A portrait of meghan and harry" **
Screenshot_20220106-223309_Samsung Internet.jpg

( ** a pair of 4x2 's 😎😎😅)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'd have to go with toes that look like fingers. I don't fancy stubby little things on my hands!
Yep that's my thinking too, especially as you can buy/borrow shoes that are actually too big for you a la Smegz!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Or maybe Kate doesn't want a big birthday bash? I didn't, a meal at the local pub and a couple of wines, I was happy with that, maybe that's what she wants? I mean they raised 11 million for charity last year, so she doesn't need to try the publicity bullshit like 40x40 just to get attention (and then fail).
I don't think she does. She'll no doubt be perfectly happy with just her family and maybe the Wessexes.

But rumours are that the RF social media will also keep it low key, not treat it as a milestone, and just release one photo, and not necessarily a new one. So they're not seen as overly favouring Kate. We'll have to see.

I don't expect the Harkles to acknowledge it, unless they can spin it in their favour.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I haven't read it as I am extremely tired & know it's going to wind me up, but I'll post now as bound to forget in the morning! Nothing like trying to undermine the victim 😡

Edit to say sorry, it appears to be behind a pay wall - the version I thought I copied was an archived one - epic fail 😳

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.