Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Freda, the 'pointy tits Madonna' made me roll in bed with laughter 🤣 (yes, took myself to bed rather early, injured my tailbone before Christmas, sitting up is NOT fun!! Plus kids back at schools today, which meant getting up at 6, after 2 weeks of mostly late nights - I need to sleep!!). I've had no time for Tattling over Christmas sadly, so trying to read through the last 2 threads - what have I missed??

oh that sounds painful!! hope you are feeling better soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Smeg's Gone to Iceland!

Might manage to get a bag of frozen chips for a quid

1641458963753.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
A snippet from Barbara Taylor Bradford in the DM ...
Markle thought she would be a red carpet star over here but was little more than a starlet in USA🤣
EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Meghan Markle is a starlet, not a star # via https://android.com

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So this £50,000 they made, is it in the same time frame the sugars apparently raised all that money?

Bollocks, they knew and wanted to do it.
And laughed when the interview ended.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
So the day after smegs gets her £1 damages award, the Royal Mint announces a new 50p and a £5 coin to commemorate the Queen's Jubilee? Nice timing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Meghan's £1 damages win from Associated Newspapers is worth $1.36. Plenty to spend in..

News-New-Dollar-Stores-Opening.jpg

The U.S versions of Poundland. 😆

Not enough for a Sizzler Salad though! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That snotty (pre?) teen is such a window into who she is. I don't know if it is bring determined, just think she didn't get her own way or just wanted to be dismissive. I would have got a telling off for being a snotbox like that

Me too. She's my age, so this is like me at that age at that time. I have videos of me this age too. No way my parents would have let me roll my eyes at them and stick my jaw out at them. Never mind call it 'determined' rather than 'rude' .

Reactions: 32

Screenshot 2022-01-06 095903.jpg

You can leave reviews on Google maps about Arsewell ...just sayin' 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Talking about the daily express article on Jeremy Vine now.

Sorry it's a Times article

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this us already known This is who is holding the funds of Travelyst
C/O Cms Cameron Mckenna Nabarro Olswang Llp Cannon Place, 78 Cannon Street, London, United Kingdom, EC4N 6AF
They are tax and investment company
Tried to copy and paste accounts but it won’t let me

• Wow
Reactions: 22
So the day after smegs gets her £1 damages award, the Royal Mint announces a new 50p and a £5 coin to commemorate the Queen's Jubilee? Nice timing!

Oooh I wonder if we will have a coin in Aus. I like the equestrian coin.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh why hello, I've missed my Tattle family! ❤ I fear I have a lot of catching up to do...
A New Year's gift for you, while I run back in time (nicked from Twitter because I'm cheap like that. Not as cheap as Pinocchio's pay from MoS though - I hope!):

1641467284214.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Settlements
Well, receiving ONLY £300,000 towards her legal costs will piss her off if we are to believe the truth-teller Scrotie who says they could be near £2 million. If so she is going to be out of pocket by a fair amount,
The sum for copyright infringement she said she was donating to an anti- bullying charity, so she can't use that to off set her legal fees ....... or will she?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.