Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

D. A.

VIP Member
So this £50,000 they made, is it in the same time frame the sugars apparently raised all that money?

Bollocks, they knew and wanted to do it.
Totally.
The smug faces & childish giggles at the end showed how pleased they were with themselves. Arseholes 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Bubbles Tizzy

I am wondering if you all think I should give up swearing on the thread and use Cockney eloquence instead as wondering if my foul mouth offends some of you!!

It would be fucking difficult for me but just need to know especially as we have several new users here.

Bollocks to the Gringers if this is my last swear word!!
From a lurker - JUST NO carry on as normal. I love your posts

• Heart
Reactions: 42

ChipDex

VIP Member
Did we see this already? :LOL:

DM are really taking those gloves off about Archewell. Lots of snark alongside a helpful and interesting reminder of the Harkles' financial ventures.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

freda19

VIP Member
No! Totally part of recovery. Your body goes into shock and you can develop food intolerance and other crazy things that make you insane. Mine fell out 3x over a course of 2 or 3 years. Eat Haribo, take vitamins. I use a product by California Earth Minerals called Terramin. It has iron and other elements/minerals. A great German shampoo is also available via Amazon. My Office Dad developed a dairy intolerance, hay fever and diabetes after chemo 2x for cancer. I have a soy and yogurt intolerance and a few other lingering issues. Hair grows in cycles so it takes several cycles of growth before you get a full healthy head of hair again. Don't skimp on protein either. 💪😘
Short hair is great for women RN. It's like the 80s; long for the men and short for us. Don't smother your scalp under a hat or wig if you can. My hair guy recommended a piece to give my crown fullness. I just cut it short and wore an Alice band or scarf if it was horrible. Maybe try a fun color?
Right, I checked that shampoo out on Amazon and the first review was this ---->

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 September 2021
Verified Purchase
Was advised to use this by my Consultant on HDU after getting Covid really bad and losing a lot of hair. I
am now starting to get my thick head of hair back and it has gone lovely and soft instead of wiry.
Which pretty much covers my need, though I'll be using the scalp massage advice along with it every few days.
Checking things out I think coconut oil would be something I'd find easy to use, less messy and pleasant for scalp massage.

Thank you everyone. I hadn't realised how prevalent the problem is and how many sufferers are out there for various reasons.
Hopefully people reading as lurkers find all the advice helpful too, especially with covid now buggering up our hair on top of everything else.😘

Now where was I ....

No advice, but another Knock candle lit.
Very grateful. They can be powerful, thank you bubba. 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart

IngressUK

VIP Member
Had to laugh when I saw this.

Authenticity? Both have proven to be a pair of shallow liars. How on earth can they be authentic, nor how can they seen to be?

Meghan will say, or do anything that raises her status, even if what she says are outright lies.

Harry just follows, dissing his own family.

This article discusses their approval ratings:

Harry is at zero, Meghan at -17 😆

By contrast, William is at +55, Kate at +47 and HM Queen at +60.

Only Andrew is lower than Meghan, at -50.

H&M really have an over inflated sense of self worth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Looky what I found on Reddit; tea about the Vegas Strippergate. User states Catherine's French topless photos were leaked by the men in Grey as "payment" for withholding H's cocaine & hooker photos. Sounds fishy considering the separate publications involved... The cartoon is great tho! 🤡🎉
I really don't believe that about Kate being thrown to the wolves to protect Will's penis being revealed. I think someone is shit stirring against the Royals.
We've all seen Willie's willie have we not ... and it's not bad at all. OK , it was in piss mode, so not fulling saluting but we've seen it.

I've put the images in spoilers to avoid offence.

6LAoEnD.jpg

BQMqUUf.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

D. A.

VIP Member
I think this may be it?

Screenshot_20220105-204150~2.png

Apparently she didn't plagiarize it as there was no patent on the lyrics, but SHE copyrighted the quote....

• Wow
  • Sick

ChipDex

VIP Member
So glad I have my Tattle family to rely on, keep me up to date and make me laugh.

I'm just in hospital recovering from a leg operation, still hooked up to stuff and feeling slightly groggy, but being able to read your posts will help my recovery.

What have the gruesomes been up to today? On my way in this morning, they were on the news but I was in no fit state to take it all in - something to do with her bullying, I think.
Get well soon! ❤

And get well soon to little Mila as well, who's back in hospital with Covid, but hopefully already on the mend. I expect Kate's keeping tabs on her.

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 12.37.41.png

And getting back on topic to the Gruesomes, has anyone been brave enough to venture anywhere near Scooby's Twitter this morning? Apparently he's seriously pissed off about Petronella Wyatt's article. Which means Smeg is livid. :)

• Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK you said the words 😢😭😢.
I've been avoiding facing that in writing for months.😢 I'm terrified of combing my hair because of the amount of hair on the comb. I've cropped my hair short myself to avoid any need to faff around with it because it's deeply upsetting and yet too embarrassing to watch a hairdresser dealing with it. I can manage most things without getting upset but I absolutely dread combing my hair, it hurts my soul.
I was thinking too that if my hair is short it gives any nutrients in my body a chance to penetrate or work on rebuilding/strengthening the short hair.
Oh Jesus, I can't believe I typed that. 🤫 Don't tell anyone.
Massage your scalp every day @freda19 , the blood will go to the roots and feed them, and your scalp will feel warm. Don't be rough, but give it a decent go with the scalp, not scratching 🥰 👑 Start now, I'm watching you!! X .... Nag... did you Google circumin?
ETA It will take a few weeks for the new growth to come through, but it will so Do Not Despair.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Amelia99

VIP Member
Had to laugh when I saw this.

Authenticity? Both have proven to be a pair of shallow liars. How on earth can they be authentic, nor how can they seen to be?

Meghan will say, or do anything that raises her status, even if what she says are outright lies.

Harry just follows, dissing his own family.

This article discusses their approval ratings:

Harry is at zero, Meghan at -17 😆

By contrast, William is at +55, Kate at +47 and HM Queen at +60.

Only Andrew is lower than Meghan, at -50.

H&M really have an over inflated sense of self worth.
They way H&M have handled everything since (and including) the announcement of their departure from the RF has been a lesson in how to lose friends and alienate people. It is one monstrous PR car crash, from which I don’t think they will ever recover. It just boggles my mind that two people with access to the very best advice could make such a massive fuck up. They are either insane or extremely stupid. Possibly both!

• Heart
  • Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
And where she started moving chairs out of the way to cut off some senior royals? I love that clip. Meghan, the custodian of chairs. I only w a tech that all say. Can you imagine Catherine shoving furniture around to insert herself where she didn't belong? wouldn't happen. There is class, and there''s ass. We all know which one Meghan is. Happy Saturday Tattle Family.
Do you mean where she barged through the chairs to get in front of Edward and Sophie? That was at the Commonwealth Ceremony and is in the Gallery.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Quote: BIB- perhaps. But that doesn’t mean the public will forgive him.

I'll bet someone else who will never forgive him is HRH William, Duke of Cambridge.
Yeh I think Harry crossed a line with William.
No going back from that.

How William was with Harry at the Diana statue and Prince Philip funeral spoke volumes.

We don't need body language guy to decipher that.

• Heart

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK you said the words 😢😭😢.
I've been avoiding facing that in writing for months.😢 I'm terrified of combing my hair because of the amount of hair on the comb. I've cropped my hair short myself to avoid any need to faff around with it because it's deeply upsetting and yet too embarrassing to watch a hairdresser dealing with it. I can manage most things without getting upset but I absolutely dread combing my hair, it hurts my soul.
I was thinking too that if my hair is short it gives any nutrients in my body a chance to penetrate or work on rebuilding/strengthening the short hair.
Oh Jesus, I can't believe I typed that. 🤫 Don't tell anyone.
This time last year I had the Rona virus and was not good for about 10 days. about 4 weeks later, I noticed my hair coming out in handfuls and when I washed my hair it was filling the plug hole and there seems so much. Mainly because I had long hair. When to the hairdresser and he said it looks like I was shedding? then one of the other ladies asked had I had the Virus and then said tis is a very common side effect of the bastard Rona.

Anyway the good news is , a year on my hair is coming back fine,... I used a product by Philip Kingsland a trichologist who formulated hair and conditioner especially for his wife going through Chemotherapy, and I have to say I really recommend it. Also took hair supplements . The only thing is as I lost so much hair the new growth is about 5 inches now and my daughter thought I was thinking of sporting a fringe as a new look :)

So Hang on in their Freda and other hair loss ladies it is really upsetting when it happens and my sympathies go to any ladies going through Chemo and have total hair loss , it must be soo difficult.♥

• Heart

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
I think the pound coin should be posted to her but with no stamp. She will then have to pay the postage herself once she has been notified that an important letter is waiting for her at the sorting office. :ROFLMAO:
My mother once did that accidentally with a sympathy card. :rolleyes: Not a good look!

• Haha
  • Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
Lots of PR shit seems to be flying around at the moment. The little sugars are apparently creating waves of their own. We predicted on here they would soon turn on him. Looks like it's started....

Screenshot_20220107-223956~2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40