Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Didn't she once write a book or poem (can't remember which) about life with freckles when she was younger. In the depths of my mind I think there was a line something like ......... a face without freckles is like a sky without stars ....... she had lots of freckles when young so obviously bulling herself up even at an early age.
Yes but she plagiarised that too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
So Ian Sexton can suck eggs as even the Body Language Guy notices this 'stare' at Doria from 666 isn't just "an easy family conversation".
I am not sure who Ian Sexton is (some sort of entrepreneur?) but he was someone that promoted the 40x40 crap giving it 'loves and kisses'.
He also slags off the RF with comments like "what are Kate, Camilla, Charles and William for? He is arrogant, and not particularly popular, she's gone past middle age etc etc". Plus he uses the sugars hashtags alot.
Anyway when this clip came up a couple of weeks ago on twitter (I put the clip on this site) he was commenting that 'alot was being read into it and if you watch the full clip you will see its a loving family easy conversation ie 666 had finished and Doria just contributed'.
Then he showed the full clip, which included her nauseating speech, and really nothing had changed the minds of several of us that were commenting... So... He blocked us.
Our comments weren't nasty but of course they were factually.
I can't remember all the comments but I think I said something like 'it didn't look like Meghan was happy from the moment her mother spoke for a good couple of minutes afterwards so even if you say it was easy conversation it still looks like she was peeved off'.

That Sexton guy is a weirdo like Boozy obssessed with trying to prove that everyone in Britain is a racist. He's probably in love with Smegz or being paid by her. Smegz has some very strange and unhinged followers. They are drawn to her because they hate the monarchy and they're taken in by her tales of racism and victmhood. They want to believe it so they do. There's nothing anyone else can say to make them see what a liar she is because she's the poster girl for their hate campaign against the royal family.

I do find it odd that people who don't live in the UK should care whether we have a monarchy or not, let alone think that it's their place to try and destroy it. Sexton is an absolute cunt

• Heart
A quick post before I haul my decrepit aching limbs up to bed.

Ok, so I think we are all aware of the video of the incident at the event celebrating the POW investiture(?) where smeggy tried to push her way into the senior royals group. I'm sure it is in the wiki. Maybe someone can post it, I'm too buggered to look.
I watched it focused on body language and hawwy being snotty when held back and told to move along. But it actually begins(him being snotty) from the start, not just because they got moved on. If you watch his face in his interaction with Charles he is being a snattery crunchy faced git. Charles tries to laugh it off and then shoos him away. That was when someone alerted the black equerry and he practically ran from the other room, had a discussion with hawwy and then herded him and cuntchops away from the official group.

Now here's the interesting bit ... new to me. These posters in this screen grab below used ear buds and heard this.

View attachment 970812

There was just hawwy, the equerry and Mrs Cuntchops ... and the equerry can be heard saying "STOP ENCOURAGING HIM!" (presumably to smeggy.)
The whole thing looked really tense and she was smirking.
I think smeggy riled hawwy up telling him that he should be with the seniors and was egging him on to push his way into the group. They knew the cameras were rolling and wanted to cause a fuss over their place in the heirarchy.

Well, I thought it was interesting.
That is absolutely fascinating!

'Stop encouraging him' sounds like the kind of thing you'd say to a load of five year olds about the class pest.

• Haha
  • Heart

AnnieCox

Hello to all of you amazing Tattlers! Apologies that my sporadic comments have become even more sporadic. To be honest I've lost interest in the Harkles. I find I'm only logging in to see what the hamster protection officers are up to and how Nuttynanna's cat squad are shaping up. Along the way I am learning about the vitamins and lozenges I might benefit from taking; also shampoos - my hair seems very thin and lank lately... big hugs to Tatts who are finding this a huge problem. ❤ ❤ This Tattle thread has evolved beyond H and M, how wonderful!

Apparently PA is fighting PC and PW's plans to slim the Monarchy, but at the rate he's going he won't be in a position to demand anything. He's always insisted that the Blood Princesses be given status but that's not been very successful as they don't do much and the whole family's tainted. I don't think they should be in the papers about where they're holidaying or how expensive their clothes anf jewellery are as it's a real turn-off. Not the girls' fault, but a low profile would be better and I didn't want to see them all staggering in the snow especially as none of them fell over.

Daily Star reports rumours that Noballs will return alone for the Jubilee...

PS. Lord Chamberlain Decree that Fergie will be entitled "Fungus Of Frogmore". Sorted.
Where is our @YeltsinsTank ???
Whenever I read Blood Princesses I think of Harry Potterand the Half Blood Prince :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Alongside HMTW on Horseback on our new coins, The Royal Mint has issued two new coins to commemorate M's derisory and humiliating "win" of £1 against ANL.

L R, The Skanke (value 50p) and The Royle Ho (value 25p).
images (4).jpeg
download (9).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
It was @Nuttynana herself.
She clearly had a moment (or a nana-second) of doubt.
Hopefully she has recovered from her short lapse.

There is nothing better than reading a Nuttynana diatribe full of swearwords we know and love, plus some new ones that we are happy to learn after being subjected to a load of wordsalad and Archehole publicity nonsense.

I think Nana should get an Honour for services to swearing, making us all laugh and bringing much needed humour to the Meghan and Harry shitshow.
Thanks Chita❤❤ it was only that we have lots of new users and did want to offend delicate ears.

Your support means I can fucking well carry on Cussing the cuntholes of Cali and bollocks to them!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Little Fluffy Clouds

Is there any way you can take bigger photos of this, so I can add them to the gallery. These distort when zoomed in. Thanks.
Hey. Hope these are better? If I need to be doing something another way, holler. I operate on scatnav, most time.

Thank you for your hard work, with all too.

Screenshot_20220105-121005_Readly.jpg
Screenshot_20220105-121014_Readly.jpg

Screenshot_20220105-121047_Readly.jpg

Screenshot_20220105-121057_Readly.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

murphmc

X How a tiny cat sanctuary in Wales and a boy in a tent raised more for charity in 2020 than Harry and Meghan's global foundation Archewell 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mairag

Chatty Member
Good info regarding the supposed affair

D13E3560-A2C2-483F-AC67-C607E14BE306.jpeg

943BC4F4-A5BF-4FED-84F8-DCD3CD89F7E1.jpeg

3D1A8FA8-5F0F-4919-96DF-8CE28D40FA01.jpeg

@JAR21, is there anyway to add this to the wiki as part of the section about the Harkles attempts to overshadow the RF?(since this whole affair nonsense kicked up again after Catherine’s fabulous Christmas Concert and piano playing)

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I have said before if I were anyone interesting or important and H pitched up as the royal for an event I was at, I would be fucking insulted after what he has said/done.
Even as someone unimportant I would be insulted. If he turned up I would get my coat.

• Heart
  • Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
So the day after smegs gets her £1 damages award, the Royal Mint announces a new 50p and a £5 coin to commemorate the Queen's Jubilee? Nice timing!

• Haha
  • Heart

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
If February is as fabulous as suggested, I can't wait. If the marriage ends she'll go back to some obscure, clawing existance, her name being her very own Albatross. Being here in the states, being in Canada or England won't matter. She'll have Markled herself to the extent that's there won't be a rock she can hide under.
Hey, Feb is the start of the U.S. version of Celebrity Big Brother. Maybe she's follIowing in her Big brother's footsteps! I'd love to see her embarrass herself even further.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Martin Bell [veteran UK journalist & Broadcaster] has been on GBNews tonight saying he's got a book coming out defending the Monarchy because he can forsee deep trouble for the institution coming when the Queen passes.

So that's another one for us to watch out for.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

freda19

VIP Member
Hmmm so a member of staff rebuked a Duchess.

That tells you loud and clear how she is viewed by the people working "backstage."
No respect for her position.

In the tv/film and music industry if the crew don't like someone its usually because they are a shit.
Crew are not starstruck. If someone is a shit they all know about it. They can sniff out a wrong 'un and they close ranks.

And if a staff member did rebuke her, they must have been pretty confident they would not get into trouble for it.
This shocked me. I tend to imagine scenarios based around snippets like this and here's my take on it.
I think that at this point the family had finally caught on to her game ... to force hawwy front and centre and mess with the established heirarchy. So there was no longer any warm fuzzies toward her and she was regarded as a serpent in their midst out to cause trouble. They were on the alert. I can imagine Charles speaking to the equerries to keep an eye out for her shit stirring and step in to prevent her causing ructions if required, even if it meant talking to her like she is not royal. The Royals cannot be seen squabbling in front of cameras so the equerries being in on the situation was important, so that they had the Seniors backs more than usual. It will also have let smeggy know that she is not important enough to command the respect of the 'servants', not even in front of the Senior Royals.
There was 100% something badly amiss at that event for sure, the tension in everyone was palpable and I doubt we'll ever know the truth unless hawwy uses it in his book as an example of how downtrodden he and the mrs were.

• Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
This makes me cringe, gag & laugh at the same time!! Defo needs a reshare 😂
Screenshot_20220105-113538.png

Here it is in full glory:

I really hope the press push the headlines of TW claiming all payouts would go to charity.....same one as the elephants do we think?

• Haha
  • Sick

Chita

VIP Member
"If" Fark had some sort of physical/developmental disability, the bint might actually get some respect from me if she were to own it, bring awareness to & champion said disability. That would be a good & valid platform for her & might actually show her "compassionate" side, & that she actually gives a damn about others.
Let's hope that its not the case and that Fark is fine - he's got enough to deal with having that pair of vapid, entitled, duplicitous twunts as parents.

Problem is, she doesnt have a compassionate side.
Its all fake.

• Heart
  • Sick

freda19

VIP Member
Oh no! :ROFLMAO:

Their latest PR attempt - sensitive Hazza being shocked about Uncle Andy's bad attitude to staff - has just hit a brick wall........:poop:

Screenshot from Twatter:

View attachment 968829

ETA: Adding actual Twatter link as well

BRILLIANT!
This is exactly the kind of thing hawwy will talk himself into the shitter with in his me-me-me-memoir. Cuntchops will be urging him to include all sorts of shite like that to pad the book out. He will be like Forrest Gump and will have participated in all sorts of interesting historical events. And he will get called out on it all, if not actually sued.

B9zY7wB.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Chita

VIP Member
Who suggested a verbal clean up?Ive gone back for a look and I can't see it? Why should we?

Dunno whose idea it was, but they can shut up or fuck off, in my view
It was @Nuttynana herself.
She clearly had a moment (or a nana-second) of doubt.
Hopefully she has recovered from her short lapse.

There is nothing better than reading a Nuttynana diatribe full of swearwords we know and love, plus some new ones that we are happy to learn after being subjected to a load of wordsalad and Archehole publicity nonsense.

I think Nana should get an Honour for services to swearing, making us all laugh and bringing much needed humour to the Meghan and Harry shitshow.

• Heart
  • Haha