Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Hope you get better soon.

Reactions: 38
Get well soon to @Happy Lady and to all our tattlers not feeling 100%
https://giphy.com/KNfjL3VjWDurS
I am very annoyed about lawyer dismissing claims of bullying by Mrs6, having been involved in a longgg case with a boss who decided her word was the only word....A tyrant .... Her decision was final and you did what she said regardless ... All with a big grin for the general public, the lawyer saw the public version of smeggy ... Street Angel- House Devil..... Behind closed doors I have no doubt there was a very nasty piece of work in action....

Reactions: 39
I too have worked for both types - Smegzy is defo the latter as she has never worked hard and wants everything yesterday
but worse it is her deluded attitude that she can do exactly what she wants and not be challenged.

I wonder if there are going to be some imminent ‘leaks’ on the bullying report and the lawyer has been sent from her kennel to start the damage control already. The bug eyed sprogs of PA may have tipped Smegzy off with some insider gossip before they departed to daddy’s lodge. Seems odd everything about the bullying is coming for the Cali camp.

Reactions: 34
Hope you feel better soon. You’re right - this thread is like a tonic. It always makes me laugh.

Reactions: 26
100% this, she could have had so much for the sake of following a few little rules, and the grifting ho threw it all away.

Reactions: 28
The comment saying 'If I were them I wouldn't mess with Oprah' is right. She will not allow the Harkles to blame her.
This could lead to a bit of a scrap .... bring it on
Might not necessarily be a scrap.
A freezing out/cold shouldering and ignoring is probably more effective.
Its certainly more dignified.

And if you're known to be on Oprah's shitlist that might be enough to get you marked down as nonentities and that will put an end to most attempts at social climbing.

Reactions: 31
They would be idiots to make an enemy of a powerful woman like Oprah, especially after the support she's given them. Of course most of her support was due to the racism claims but she won't want to be mugged off by them.

Reactions: 29
That is absolutely fascinating!

'Stop encouraging him' sounds like the kind of thing you'd say to a load of five year olds about the class pest.

Reactions: 40
Keep NYC meghan trash free video. Delves into Archewell, finances and tax. Interesting that they started Archewell in April but it wasn't until months later they had a bank account. As she says, how did they pay staff?

This video is so good! She has really done her research and hopefully some serious journalist ( Valentine Low ). will start investigating.
Really hope so, this is all so dodgy, and the link to the Clintons is even murkier. Honestly what a lot of BS they are such low life grifters, I bet 6 hasn't got a clue what's going on, or if he does he'll make a break for it. You know she's going to smear him in the end.

Reactions: 30
That is absolutely fascinating!

'Stop encouraging him' sounds like the kind of thing you'd say to a load of five year olds about the class pest.

Yes we need to discuss this further.
Who said it?
A member of staff or one of the family?

Reactions: 23
Re lawyer and bullying article, anyone else think that they are doing a damage limitation exercise?? I bet 6's wife has no idea when this is coming out and doing a bit of fire fighting. Totally agree that this article, puts pressure on those claiming bullying against her its a kind of passive threatening approach, which is very distasteful.
I saw and IG screen shot of the lawyer Afia, before she was engaged to defend TW. and it was a snide remark about TW! BUT she's not too unhappy to take her money!
I really hope the bullying incidences come up soon now that JK has gone to pastures new. She hasn't sued Valentine Low for his articles on bullying so she knows there is truth there.

Reactions: 36
Get well soon!

And get well soon to little Mila as well, who's back in hospital with Covid, but hopefully already on the mend. I expect Kate's keeping tabs on her.

And getting back on topic to the Gruesomes, has anyone been brave enough to venture anywhere near Scooby's Twitter this morning? Apparently he's seriously pissed off about Petronella Wyatt's article. Which means Smeg is livid.

Reactions: 41
Yes we need to discuss this further.
Who said it?
A member of staff or one of the family?
According to Freda it was the equerry who herded them away

I just had a quick look. This was my favourite deluded comment from a sugar (who can't spell her own nickname, apparently)

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
This is his tweet

'And we all know what
@PetronellaWyatt
is trying to say when she writes "a real British beauty". Imagine filing this and thinking it was a good article.'

So he's inferring that Wyatt is a racist

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.