Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good info regarding the supposed affair

D13E3560-A2C2-483F-AC67-C607E14BE306.jpeg

943BC4F4-A5BF-4FED-84F8-DCD3CD89F7E1.jpeg

3D1A8FA8-5F0F-4919-96DF-8CE28D40FA01.jpeg

@JAR21, is there anyway to add this to the wiki as part of the section about the Harkles attempts to overshadow the RF?(since this whole affair nonsense kicked up again after Catherine’s fabulous Christmas Concert and piano playing)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The Grifters has finished for 2021. No Meghan Markle or Prince Harry on there, site already has 65 new 2022 nominee's.
So now just have to wait for the results to be published, I hope they put the number of votes up
But i just voted just before the hour. Off to have a look.

Just voted again, right now. All still there. Maybe you were on the groups section. I have wasted a vote doing that, just as i vote the page moves and i think, where is everyone.
Screenshot_20220105-150820.png

Reactions: 24
Congratulations Chita on the thread title.

Thank you Fred Snail for starting the new thread and the great recap.

Reactions: 19
But i just voted just before the hour. Off to have a look.

Just voted again, right now. All still there. Maybe you were on the groups section. I have wasted a vote doing that, just as i vote the page moves and i think, where is everyone. View attachment 965599

Oh I do apologise as it is showing our normal gifting page with Markle at the top. Not sure how I managed it as I checked several times to be sure and now I can't even find the group page. Never even been on the group page before I made the previous post. And I have voted so much I have it bookmarked. Really can't explain how I ended up on a different page, sorry for wrong info.

Wow..... my preggie tummy never swayed like that when I walked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I don’t think there was charity money in 2020.

If you look at the paperwork pictured in the DM article, it lists the “Date asserts first received” as February 2, 2021, so logically before that date it had no assets. -> Archewell Foundation took in $0 in 2020.

View attachment 965326

You're right - thank you.

Reactions: 20

If you look at the paperwork pictured in the DM article, it lists the “Date asserts first received” as February 2, 2021, so logically before that date it had no assets. -> Archewell Foundation took in $0 in 2020.

View attachment 965326

Great to see the Mail bringing this $50k story to the wider audience.
The comments are fantastic, so many people know about the 95% cream-off.

Obviously I get all my Markle News from Omid Scuntie 🤣🙄 but strangely he seems to have forgotten to report on this story. Too busy reinventing himself as a court correspondant on Randy Andy,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

A former royal chef wrote a book years ago and now its being quoted to promote Hawwy as the new version of the sainted Diana.

It's strange how 'sensitive Hawwy' didn't like the way his uncle spoke to staff but his wife could bully them as much as she wanted to 😉

Is this to distract us from the bullying claims? and it's throw Uncle Andrew under the bus day anyway. I'm only surprised that Andrew isn't accused of being racist to them as well.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
From today's Guardian .........

The Mail on Sunday will pay the Duchess of Sussex just £1 in damages for invading her privacy by publishing a private letter she had sent to her father.
The nominal sum is set out in court documents that also formally confirm that the newspaper – and its sister website MailOnline – has accepted defeat and will not be taking the long-running case to a supreme court appeal.

The outlet will also pay an unspecified sum for the separate case of infringing Meghan’s copyright by publishing large chunks of the letter.
Mark Stephens, a media lawyer, suggested that the nominal settlement for the privacy aspect suggested a weakness in that aspect of Meghan’s case: “Normally for that kind of invasion of privacy you would expect £75,000 to £125,000. It does show that the curation of her reputation was an area where she had effectively invaded her own privacy.”
The newspaper’s publisher has also agreed to pay a confidential sum in damages for copyright infringement. The Mail on Sunday also faces having to cover a substantial part of Meghan’s legal costs, which could be more than £1m.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/dec/02/how-meghan-took-personal-risks-mail-on-sunday-privacy-victory
The duchess had always said that her three-year legal battle against Associated Newspapers, the publisher of the Mail on Sunday and sister website MailOnline, was more about principles than money.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

The Mail on Sunday will pay the Duchess of Sussex just £1 in damages for invading her privacy by publishing a private letter she had sent to her father.
The nominal sum is set out in court documents that also formally confirm that the newspaper – and its sister website MailOnline – has accepted defeat and will not be taking the long-running case to a supreme court appeal.

The outlet will also pay an unspecified sum for the separate case of infringing Meghan’s copyright by publishing large chunks of the letter.
Mark Stephens, a media lawyer, suggested that the nominal settlement for the privacy aspect suggested a weakness in that aspect of Meghan’s case: “Normally for that kind of invasion of privacy you would expect £75,000 to £125,000. It does show that the curation of her reputation was an area where she had effectively invaded her own privacy.”
The newspaper’s publisher has also agreed to pay a confidential sum in damages for copyright infringement. The Mail on Sunday also faces having to cover a substantial part of Meghan’s legal costs, which could be more than £1m.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...personal-risks-mail-on-sunday-privacy-victory
The duchess had always said that her three-year legal battle against Associated Newspapers, the publisher of the Mail on Sunday and sister website MailOnline, was more about principles than money.
If she's donating her copyright sum to the Diana charity as stated in the Sunday Times then we will know what it is...won't we?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

View attachment 965326

That says received from California. Does that mean it doesn't /didn't count anything they put in from elsewhere before that?

As clear as mud.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Thanks for the shiny new thread guys xx

Very short video by Keep NYC meghan trash free

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...personal-risks-mail-on-sunday-privacy-victory
So no substantial damages as claimed by Scabies 😁 excellent news 😆

It's annoying that they have to pay towards her shady fat cat lawyers though.

Alex Belfield

Alex urges Hawwy to take off his silly hat 😃 obviously unaware that I've already stolen it 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.