Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My opinion on the birthday bash...

For Fox Sake..they really are unbelievable! They make me so angry! They only bothered about what a shame they can't have the party because of the lockdown.

They don't understand the real world at all..they make my blood boil 😠

Also Archie been one, means he won't remember it at all and they not really doing it for him they using him as an excuse to have the party and get publicity.
Screenshot_20200416-011241.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
My opinion on the birthday bash...

For Fox Sake..they really are unbelievable! They make me so angry! They only bothered about what a shame they can't have the party because of the lockdown.

They don't understand the real world at all..they make my blood boil 😠

Also Archie been one, means he won't remember it at all and they not really doing it for him they using him as an excuse to have the party and get publicity.
View attachment 110127
Social distancing aside, Archie should have been celebrating his first birthday with his family not a bunch of networking celebs! But Meghan has made sure he won’t get to know his paternal side of the family 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Social distancing aside, Archie should have been celebrating his first birthday with his family not a bunch of networking celebs! But Meghan has made sure he won’t get to know his paternal side of the family 😡
Exactly. I agree 100%. Yep he should just have a small party and gifts, food etc aimed for a child that age.
It's really bad of her to use her child like that..I wonder if Harry knows deep down but dare not say anything for fear of backlash.

I think his digged himself into a hole and can't get out.

She is such a nasty cow. I am not maternal myself or have any children but I feel sorry for the queen and the rest of the royals not meeting Archie..I remember the pic of the Queen meeting him.

just the once I think..there's a photo of it somewhere, I think that's the last time she saw him.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if the reason mad Meg was allowed to wed, was RF wanted to avoid “mutually assured anihilation”
When M was grooming him by being all “caring and sharing” I bet he told her everything
So even though Megan’s family look like the holding pen for Jeremy Kyles Xmas special they had to tread carefully.
Then I reckon she may have “discovered she was pregnant”

Love me some princess Anne 🥰 and some Zara. Hell add in some P. Margaret whilst we are here.
Princess Margaret ? You're easily pleased.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok this is interesting. Ginge posted a video today for Wellchild droning on about how going through hard times makes one resilient etc etc. The room he’s in looks EXACTLY like the room he posted the video announcing the postponement of the Invictus games from. That video was posted on 19 March and the media reported they left Cañada for LA on the 26 or 27th or March. Could this mean they were in LA much earlier? And may have gone directly there from London? 🤔🤔🤔 The plot thickens....
A9D274FD-6857-4242-A1EF-C03EC3B1E5A2.png
0FD65805-C4AD-4C15-80B1-A76F9255E633.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Ok this is interesting. Ginge posted a video today for Wellchild droning on about how going through hard times makes one resilient etc etc. The room he’s in looks EXACTLY like the room he posted the video announcing the postponement of the Invictus games from. That video was posted on 19 March and the media reported they left Cañada for LA on the 26 or 27th or March. Could this mean they were in LA much earlier? And may have gone directly there from London? 🤔🤔🤔 The plot thickens....
View attachment 110147View attachment 110148
Looks the same to me 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 18
Wow! Suddenly loads of stories in the papers today! Quite a lot about Ginge rather than Cringe but they just couldn’t resist ‘secretly dropping off food to vulnerable people in LA’ story. Not so secret then if reported.....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow! Suddenly loads of stories in the papers today! Quite a lot about Ginge rather than Cringe but they just couldn’t resist ‘secretly dropping off food to vulnerable people in LA’ story. Not so secret then if reported.....
wonder which one tipped off the press 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If they’re disappointed that they had planned a welcome to LA party for themselves on Archie’s birthday it implies that already planned to be there in time for it (were already there for months) and hadn’t just hopped over during the pandemic like they said

Reactions: 16

Thought they were self isolating?? The pair of them plus their security guys. ‘They were so down to earth and lovely’. Some serious image massaging going on here....🤮
They are pathetic; truly pathetic and desperate for headlines and attention.

• Angry
How odd!!! It does look like the same place! The door mouldings are the same!

Thinking about it, we were never told where Harry and Meagain were living after the UK......but it was implied that they were going back to Canada!
So Why the mystery?

Reactions: 13
How odd!!! It does look like the same place! The door mouldings are the same!

Thinking about it, we were never told where Harry and Meagain were living after the UK......but it was implied that they were going back to Canada!
So Why the mystery?
I saw a video of the "mansion" they stayed at in Canada, but how long were they really there??

ok so I've been brushing up on my slang.......so I don't make an arse out of myself like when I assumed when y'all said "fanny", you were talking bout the bum! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Thought they were self isolating?? The pair of them plus their security guys. ‘They were so down to earth and lovely’. Some serious image massaging going on here....🤮
Wow...what a surprise...….charitable effort from the Markles………….

Should we be so cynical and just assume its done for the positive publicity value? (yes!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I saw a video of the "mansion" they stayed at in Canada, but how long were they really there??

ok so I've been brushing up on my slang.......so I don't make an arse out of myself like when I assumed when y'all said "fanny", you were talking bout the bum! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

That's mostly correct except 'dogs dinner' doesn't mean well dressed it's actually a put down. It means that the person is overdressed for the occasion in an inappropriate way eg.someone wearing a ballgown to a BBQ.

King Henry has his eye on you 😉
Harry is starting to look like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

This post deserves more credit, that's quite a spot, and potentially means a lot.

The Invictus video was recorded 19 March or just before, we can be sure of that.
The Wellchild video is claimed to be recorded over the Easter weekend
They are definitely in the same place, unless he's got a film set house that he carries between properties with him, or inserted a fake backdrop into the videos, but it doesn't look like it.

So, either it's the LA house, and they were already ensconced there by 19 March.
Or he's somewhere other than where Megzilla and Archiedoll are, and always has been (because they've already separated).

Anyway apart from what he's potentially given away here, by not having the sense to film against a blank wall, I have a couple more observations:
  • He looks absolutely tit, even for a supposed lockdown. Put a decent shirt on for something like this, like the other participants have. I'm further convinced he's mid-breakdown.
  • He's once again shown to be a terrible speaker (moreso in the Invictus cancellation video). He just mumbles away, peppered with "um" and "err", and isn't inspiring or commanding in the least. I've never met an ex-forces officer who isn't completely commanding yet smiley and jokey, a pleasure to listen to (they make good project managers in the after-forces life so I've met a lot in my work). For all the education, training, and team-commanding opportunities it's claimed he's had, he is a disastrous end-product compared to the average forces output.
  • WHERE IS ARCHIEDOLL? They are supposedly in lockdown together? And it's a video about kids and he's talking about the moments with the kid growing up. So would you not just pop Archiedoll in the frame for a minute? or even some of his toys? Two of the participants turn their cameras and show their children at the end, why wouldn't he? I know it's a video about disabled children, but he still could have trotted out "here's Archie, who blesses us every day, as I'm sure your children do" etc. Not even any of his toys in evidence.
I'm more convinced than ever that they're already separated, and (if he does actually exist) Archiedoll is elsewhere with Megzilla, or farmed out to whoever is caring for him.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.