Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok this is interesting. Ginge posted a video today for Wellchild droning on about how going through hard times makes one resilient etc etc. The room he’s in looks EXACTLY like the room he posted the video announcing the postponement of the Invictus games from. That video was posted on 19 March and the media reported they left Cañada for LA on the 26 or 27th or March. Could this mean they were in LA much earlier? And may have gone directly there from London? 🤔🤔🤔 The plot thickens....
View attachment 110147View attachment 110148
I thought exactly the same thing. Wherever they are they’ve been there longer than reported. I just wish they’d duck off and be the “private” they wished for. More puff pieces are coming out about them delivering food for the needy in LA. They are desperate to repair their image. Too little, too late for me. And, why get the PR teams involved in them delivering just 20 meals. Charitable activity my fat arse. More a “look at me me me again” activity. Jeez, I despise them!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Its a hostage video.

I expect Her Maj will have his pinkie posted to her with instructions about where to leave the Crown Jewels in exchange for the rest of the useless lump.

Also the latest bogus charitable activity. Delivering food parcels to the needy and under-privileged. Its so bleeping 1910. Clueless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This post deserves more credit, that's quite a spot, and potentially means a lot.

The Invictus video was recorded 19 March or just before, we can be sure of that.
The Wellchild video is claimed to be recorded over the Easter weekend
They are definitely in the same place, unless he's got a film set house that he carries between properties with him, or inserted a fake backdrop into the videos, but it doesn't look like it.

So, either it's the LA house, and they were already ensconced there by 19 March.
Or he's somewhere other than where Megzilla and Archiedoll are, and always has been (because they've already separated).

Anyway apart from what he's potentially given away here, by not having the sense to film against a blank wall, I have a couple more observations:
  • He looks absolutely tit, even for a supposed lockdown. Put a decent shirt on for something like this, like the other participants have. I'm further convinced he's mid-breakdown.
  • He's once again shown to be a terrible speaker (moreso in the Invictus cancellation video). He just mumbles away, peppered with "um" and "err", and isn't inspiring or commanding in the least. I've never met an ex-forces officer who isn't completely commanding yet smiley and jokey, a pleasure to listen to (they make good project managers in the after-forces life so I've met a lot in my work). For all the education, training, and team-commanding opportunities it's claimed he's had, he is a disastrous end-product compared to the average forces output.
  • WHERE IS ARCHIEDOLL? They are supposedly in lockdown together? And it's a video about kids and he's talking about the moments with the kid growing up. So would you not just pop Archiedoll in the frame for a minute? or even some of his toys? Two of the participants turn their cameras and show their children at the end, why wouldn't he? I know it's a video about disabled children, but he still could have trotted out "here's Archie, who blesses us every day, as I'm sure your children do" etc. Not even any of his toys in evidence.
I'm more convinced than ever that they're already separated, and (if he does actually exist) Archiedoll is elsewhere with Megzilla, or farmed out to whoever is caring for him.
Great post and I agree Harry does look a shambles without his royal valet to sort him out. 😁 he doesn't look well at all. Perhaps Meghan has finally sucked the life out of him. 🧛‍♀️
Why do you think that Harry and Meghan are already separated? I think most people would welcome that news.

Archie is only shown when there's something in it for them. It makes you actually suspicious that the kid has some sort of tic that they don't want others to notice or that he spends all his time with a nanny.

Reactions: 13
She's spent in excess of that on one dress, are we actually supposed to be impressed?
Schmucks.
No doubt a bleeping hideous one at that. 🤮🤮🤮

Great post and I agree Harry does look a shambles without his royal valet to sort him out. 😁 he doesn't look well at all. Perhaps Meghan has finally sucked the life out of him. 🧛‍♀️
Why do you think that Harry and Meghan are already separated? I think most people would welcome that news.

Archie is only shown when there's something in it for them. It makes you actually suspicious that the kid has some sort of tic that they don't want others to notice or that he spends all his time with a nanny.
She's sure sucked the spunk out of him.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How odd!!! It does look like the same place! The door mouldings are the same!

Thinking about it, we were never told where Harry and Meagain were living after the UK......but it was implied that they were going back to Canada!
So Why the mystery?
Is it also the same place he did the Santa recording at Christmas?

Looks like he’s living in a cupboard. Best place for him. He looks as rough as a badgers arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Looks like he’s living in a cupboard. Best place for him. He looks as rough as a badgers arse.
A cupboard under the stairs! In true ‘Just Harry’ style 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know she was in Morocco, but seriously Megs there was no call to wear a Bedouin tent.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This post deserves more credit, that's quite a spot, and potentially means a lot.

The Invictus video was recorded 19 March or just before, we can be sure of that.
The Wellchild video is claimed to be recorded over the Easter weekend
They are definitely in the same place, unless he's got a film set house that he carries between properties with him, or inserted a fake backdrop into the videos, but it doesn't look like it.

So, either it's the LA house, and they were already ensconced there by 19 March.
Or he's somewhere other than where Megzilla and Archiedoll are, and always has been (because they've already separated).

Anyway apart from what he's potentially given away here, by not having the sense to film against a blank wall, I have a couple more observations:
  • He looks absolutely tit, even for a supposed lockdown. Put a decent shirt on for something like this, like the other participants have. I'm further convinced he's mid-breakdown.
  • He's once again shown to be a terrible speaker (moreso in the Invictus cancellation video). He just mumbles away, peppered with "um" and "err", and isn't inspiring or commanding in the least. I've never met an ex-forces officer who isn't completely commanding yet smiley and jokey, a pleasure to listen to (they make good project managers in the after-forces life so I've met a lot in my work). For all the education, training, and team-commanding opportunities it's claimed he's had, he is a disastrous end-product compared to the average forces output.
  • WHERE IS ARCHIEDOLL? They are supposedly in lockdown together? And it's a video about kids and he's talking about the moments with the kid growing up. So would you not just pop Archiedoll in the frame for a minute? or even some of his toys? Two of the participants turn their cameras and show their children at the end, why wouldn't he? I know it's a video about disabled children, but he still could have trotted out "here's Archie, who blesses us every day, as I'm sure your children do" etc. Not even any of his toys in evidence.
I'm more convinced than ever that they're already separated, and (if he does actually exist) Archiedoll is elsewhere with Megzilla, or farmed out to whoever is caring for him.
Until I see a pic of him in LA I won’t believe he’s there

Reactions: 10

Thought they were self isolating?? The pair of them plus their security guys. ‘They were so down to earth and lovely’. Some serious image massaging going on here....🤮
I hate it when people are so obviously seeking social media and media clout. This reeks of that to me. If you want to donate food, you could do this just to be kind, rather than doing it because you want the public to think that you are nice people and generous. You don’t have to call the paparazzi on yourself like they have. They could have just arranged it quietly with the soup kitchen and never told the press that they were going, just to do a good deed. Obviously this is all about publicity. I’m questioning the motive.

Obviously it’s a little different in nature but I also hated the music video that Drake did where he was doing charity type work. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth when good deeds are done for the wrong reasons.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

As I said back then it looks and echoes like he’s in some dusty old castle in England not a modern LA styled sunny bright home. The paint colour and the door and the echoes made me think that. It looks old

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Its a hostage video.

I expect Her Maj will have his pinkie posted to her with instructions about where to leave the Crown Jewels in exchange for the rest of the useless lump.

Also the latest bogus charitable activity. Delivering food parcels to the needy and under-privileged. Its so bleeping 1910. Clueless.
She was probably delivering bananas with inspiring messages on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So during this period of social distancing they go out to deliver food and risk their security personnel to get a few lines in the paper..🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I have to say the door moulding on the invinctus video and the well child video DOES look the same. And the Santa video. I also have to say that it looks very American, and not in their style (old fashioned) so I don't think it is their house.

So either they've moved much earlier than we knew - and the rumours were right about them not being on Vancouver Island (like when people pointed out the pap privacy screens were removed) or they arent together and he's somewhere separate.

Such a mystery. So weird. Is there any video online of the Malibu house they are supposed to be renting? On Broad Beach road?

I have to say the door moulding on the invinctus video and the well child video DOES look the same. And the Santa video. I also have to say that it looks very American, and not in their style (old fashioned) so I don't think it is their house.

So either they've moved much earlier than we knew - and the rumours were right about them not being on Vancouver Island (like when people pointed out the pap privacy screens were removed) or they arent together and he's somewhere separate.

Such a mystery. So weird. Is there any video online of the Malibu house they are supposed to be renting? On Broad Beach road?
The moulding is similar, but not quite the same if you look at the architrave where the hinged side of the door meets the wall.

Reactions: 6
So during this period of social distancing they go out to deliver food and risk their security personnel to get a few lines in the paper..🙄
Don’t forget it was a “secret” food delivery...🤫

• Haha
The moulding is similar, but not quite the same if you look at the architrave where the hinged side of the door meets the wall.
I cannot believe covid 19 has got me studying architrave and doors!

😀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.