Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not Ginge and Cringe's at all AND this was done last January. Not this past january but last years, so why the duck is it being touted around as some sort of fabulously exceptional corona based contribution by them. It was not.
It was given by the Beeb to a group back then who just happen to be still operational during this pandemic.
Think that about sums it up Freda

Reactions: 11
Not our licence money at all. Money the BBC made from selling the pictures around the world.
Yes that’s right but I’m not sure exactly what this quote from the Daily Mail is saying about all profit going to their charity foundation and a percentage going to a charity nominated by M&H . Either the article is misleading or there is an implication of a lot more money having been handed over to them. Nothing ever seems straightforward !

“The BBC covered most of the costs of the wedding broadcast, and used money raised from transmission rights and subsequent sales.
It was agreed at the time of the wedding that if there was any excess, a percentage of the profits would go to a charity nominated by Harry and Meghan.
The independent charity Feeding Britain works to eliminate hunger and its root causes from the UK.
A BBC Studios spokesperson commented: 'As agreed from the outset, BBC Studios is donating all profit arising from the commercial distribution of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's wedding ceremony to their charity foundation.'

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So all their plans for the kids birthday have been scrapped. Oh well, as our American friends are fond of saying..thoughts & prayers!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who uses their child’s 1st birthday to hold an adult ‘welcome to LA party???
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...y-filled-bash-celebrate-Archies-birthday.html
”The two have several celeb pals”
So even without the lockdown, they basically have no friends.
The only comparable move of a British couple to LA was the beckhams.
This was their Alist welcome.
B985490B-9228-474C-8FB4-3BABF0CA1665.jpeg

You don’t throw your own welcome party; Someone who already lives there does to introduce you.
Even with no lockdown, I’m sure Oprah / Ellen / The Clooneys would be washing their hair.
They are just so irrelevant.
The Only way they are going to make headlines, is by slinking back to the RF, but they are not wanted anywhere.

Reactions: 16
I bet Meghan is utterly jealous of Victoria Beckham.
VB is worth a couple of hundred million with David, has about 30m Instagram followers, and despite her image, is very likeable

• Haha
So not Ginge and Cringe's at all AND this was done last January. Not this past january but last years, so why the duck is it being touted around as some sort of fabulously exceptional corona based contribution by them. It was not.
It was given by the Beeb to a group back then who just happen to be still operational during this pandemic.

Brilliant! Well done.🤣
It’s a pathetic puff piece. I swear her PR “people” must think they are savvy with their finger on the pulse. Americans might buy that tit but us cynical lot can spot a scam a mile off. I’d fire the lot of the useless fuckers. All they are doing is providing her with more rope to hang herself whilst digging a bigger hole for the pair of them. Does nobody actually sit down and ask themselves “what are the aims and implications of publishing this piece?” Doesn’t seem like. Thick as tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet Meghan is utterly jealous of Victoria Beckham.
VB is worth a couple of hundred million with David, has about 30m Instagram followers, and despite her image, is very likeable
Meghan has the one thing that VB desperately wants! A title!

• Haha
  • Sick
Nothing much to add on top of what’s already been said.

A close relative was a London policeman for decades and said when they were younger, Prince William would wave and acknowledge him and his colleagues while Prince Harry was sullen and ignored them. It really coloured his perception of the two Windsors.

I think all we are seeing now is the Harry that the Palace PR machine worked so hard to cover. Just a typical self centred, grabby and not altogether bright aristocrat.
A Hooray Henry, typical of that ilk. He really fits the profile.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I too hope they get called out when they blab about how much they want to help the world. Well, what has been stopping you all this time? What about now when you're taking a break from showing up to 3 events after your last break?

This is her. Sweet only when she needs something from you. Look how rude she is to the lighting guy (get your barf bag ready).
omg that page made me vomit a little!!

Well we're all quite polite on here compared to that 😁
unless you mistakenly refer to your DNA make-up incorrectly 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Just loving the comments...

How’s that search for privacy going? 😂
I feel so sorry for that little boy

Did this get shared?

It has nothing to do with Greek history. It is all about her. The name of the kid and the ridiculous unpronounceable charity are essentially anagrams of her own name. It is always about her.

Meghan Markle/Archewell

Last edited:
Bloody hell, Meghan has aged 😱 and shrunk! 😱
The lockdown must have been very aging for her!

Screenshot_20200416-010443.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.