Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow...what a surprise...….charitable effort from the Markles………….

Should we be so cynical and just assume its done for the positive publicity value? (yes!)
They are reading here aren’t they? Only yesterday we were talking about their lack of effort & how easy it is to donate someone else’s money, then “hey presto” they’re now visiting the poor :sick:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I hate it when people are so obviously seeking social media and media clout. This reeks of that to me. If you want to donate food, you could do this just to be kind, rather than doing it because you want the public to think that you are nice people and generous. You don’t have to call the paparazzi on yourself like they have. They could have just arranged it quietly with the soup kitchen and never told the press that they were going, just to do a good deed. Obviously this is all about publicity. I’m questioning the motive.

Obviously it’s a little different in nature but I also hated the music video that Drake did where he was doing charity type work. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth when good deeds are done for the wrong reasons.
I couldn't agree more. Whatever happened to 'Do good by stealth'?

Reactions: 9
This post deserves more credit, that's quite a spot, and potentially means a lot.

The Invictus video was recorded 19 March or just before, we can be sure of that.
The Wellchild video is claimed to be recorded over the Easter weekend
They are definitely in the same place, unless he's got a film set house that he carries between properties with him, or inserted a fake backdrop into the videos, but it doesn't look like it.

So, either it's the LA house, and they were already ensconced there by 19 March.
Or he's somewhere other than where Megzilla and Archiedoll are, and always has been (because they've already separated).

Anyway apart from what he's potentially given away here, by not having the sense to film against a blank wall, I have a couple more observations:
  • He looks absolutely tit, even for a supposed lockdown. Put a decent shirt on for something like this, like the other participants have. I'm further convinced he's mid-breakdown.
  • He's once again shown to be a terrible speaker (moreso in the Invictus cancellation video). He just mumbles away, peppered with "um" and "err", and isn't inspiring or commanding in the least. I've never met an ex-forces officer who isn't completely commanding yet smiley and jokey, a pleasure to listen to (they make good project managers in the after-forces life so I've met a lot in my work). For all the education, training, and team-commanding opportunities it's claimed he's had, he is a disastrous end-product compared to the average forces output.
  • WHERE IS ARCHIEDOLL? They are supposedly in lockdown together? And it's a video about kids and he's talking about the moments with the kid growing up. So would you not just pop Archiedoll in the frame for a minute? or even some of his toys? Two of the participants turn their cameras and show their children at the end, why wouldn't he? I know it's a video about disabled children, but he still could have trotted out "here's Archie, who blesses us every day, as I'm sure your children do" etc. Not even any of his toys in evidence.
I'm more convinced than ever that they're already separated, and (if he does actually exist) Archiedoll is elsewhere with Megzilla, or farmed out to whoever is caring for him.
One of the blind sights was hinting that after they left last time he went to Canada & she went to Hollywood,

There are claims that they are separated, & their small person lives with the RF.

I thought exactly the same thing. Wherever they are they’ve been there longer than reported. I just wish they’d duck off and be the “private” they wished for. More puff pieces are coming out about them delivering food for the needy in LA. They are desperate to repair their image. Too little, too late for me. And, why get the PR teams involved in them delivering just 20 meals. Charitable activity my fat arse. More a “look at me me me again” activity. Jeez, I despise them!
Why aren’t there photos?

I hate it when people are so obviously seeking social media and media clout. This reeks of that to me. If you want to donate food, you could do this just to be kind, rather than doing it because you want the public to think that you are nice people and generous. You don’t have to call the paparazzi on yourself like they have. They could have just arranged it quietly with the soup kitchen and never told the press that they were going, just to do a good deed. Obviously this is all about publicity. I’m questioning the motive.

Obviously it’s a little different in nature but I also hated the music video that Drake did where he was doing charity type work. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth when good deeds are done for the wrong reasons.
Virtue signalling at its finest! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I cannot believe covid 19 has got me studying architrave and doors!

😀
It’s a dirty job but someone’s got to do it 🤣🤣

They are reading here aren’t they? Only yesterday we were talking about their lack of effort & how easy it is to donate someone else’s money, then “hey presto” they’re now visiting the poor :sick:
Should we start charging them for the free crisis management we provide 💅🏻? 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think H is in the midst of a breakdown. I've seen hostages filmed chained to radiators look healthier and happier than him.
Talk about " marry in haste repent at leisure".

• Haha
Reactions: 23
With regards to the door I think you’d have to ask what are chances of doing a home video call where the background is near identical (other than a plain wall) ? If you were in a different place there is next to no chance of you positioning yourself with the light coming from the same side and a kitchen cupboard in the same spot over your shoulder.
Also, whenever Lookatmeagain does a ‘secret/surprise’ visit she always has a photographer with her. Easy to say they did this and quote some random person as proof....

Reactions: 12
Murky Meg has picked up on the fact that their videos show the same location.
Taking us for fools Harry....this is going to blow up in your faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Murky Meg has picked up on the fact that their videos show the same location.
Taking us for fools Harry....this is going to blow up in your faces.
They’ve probably been laughing smugly at us plebs who didn’t know. But in reality it just shows them as devious and scheming.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have said it before and I will say it again: the fact that they aren’t doing anything to help people during this pandemic tells us everything that we need to know about how charitable they really are.
Even Piers Morgan gave 10k and set the ball rolling!

Reactions: 10
Sssh, it’s meant to be a secret! 🤫
I mean why would anyone look twice at a huge car turning up complete with bodyguards?
No, they didn’t want to be noticed at all! 🙄
Silly me, forgot it was supposed to be a secret....................if only it had stayed that way

doesn't she have a Photographer on a lead? Or did she leave them in Canada?

Its too good a “look at me“ opportunity to pass up, maybe she’s saving the pics for the Cambridge’s birthdays!
I really doubt they’ve cottoned on to the “rest of the worlds“ thoughts on their behaviour

Reactions: 10
So during this period of social distancing they go out to deliver food and risk their security personnel to get a few lines in the paper..🙄
I'm beginning to think that part of the problem here is their extremely poor PR company. Whoever's putting out the puff pieces is actually very bad at their job. Most people would have seen through the money donated by the BBC article and a lot of people will now be questioning why they are not isolating but apparently out and about delivering food.

Of course they could be under direct instructions from the couple themselves but somebody in their camp should have some brains. That Omid person isn't doing them any favours.

Harry is looking rather pasty for someone apparently living in LA, you'd think that he would got some sun by now. 😉

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.