Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As pps said; Claire Waite Keller who designed Meghan’s wedding dress has quit.
The dress was ok, but any association with Megz must now be commercial tit.
She dressed terribly at the best of times and is now a parody.

This Givenchy kaftan worn in Morocco looked like a stretchy nylon sofa cover
416706D3-6AF0-4992-AFD9-833797CB18AA.jpeg

This shirt tucked into a skirt had dreadful proportions and was way too casual for an evening event. Her top half looks like a block of wood and her boobs look enormous; not in a good way.
0A9ED4D7-B45A-4FA3-97EE-573E212768EC.jpeg

This was her first ( and I do believe last) Ascot outing.
This horror of a dress cost £8,000
It looks like cheap viscose from Primark.
3FA205AF-83F3-44E2-8EAF-D31DBBD50419.jpeg

I've read those rumours as well, but I can't remember where - I've obviously become much too addicted to this :rolleyes: Possibly Blind Gossip or the Harry Markle blog (which is a fascinating rabbit hole to delve into). The timeline of events there would fit too - she turned up unexpectedly at the Invictus Games in Toronto at the end of September 2017, and there are photos of Harry (& Justin Trudeau) looking unpleasantly surprised at her arrival. Couple of days after that, she and Harry arrived together and then at the closing ceremony, Doria, Jessica Mulroney and Marcus Anderson were seen "having words" with Harry. Allegedly, this is when he was persuaded to do the decent thing because she was pregnant. Less than six weeks later she'd moved to the UK and into KP and the engagement was announced a couple of weeks after that at the end of November. All very hasty. But she wasn't obviously pregnant at the wedding six months later, so was all this conjecture, or was there a "miscarriage" somewhere along the way after the engagement...? It's the oldest trick in the book, and pretty despicable - would Harry really fall for that, and would she be that low...? (Personally, I'm not ruling anything out, and let's face it, what we've seen of her wouldn't put it beyond belief.)
I’m sure this was Meghan pushing her agenda at the Invictus games.
She wasn’t sitting next to Harry. She probably was given a seat, then made sure she was photographed and got her pr people to write a fluff piece about her.
Her moving to the UK, moving in and Harry having not yet proposed was definitely a big gamble for her. He must have been getting round the clock blowjobs, till he proposed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm hoping people will have far lower tolerance for Meghan's "thrive not survive" bs now, because sometimes for many of us survival is all we can hope for even when we are not dealing with a pandemic. That's one of those phrases I'd like to erase from existence, it gets so up my nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

This Givenchy kaftan worn in Morocco looked like a stretchy nylon sofa coverView attachment 106901

This shirt tucked into a skirt had dreadful proportions and was way too casual for an evening event. Her top half looks like a block of wood and her boobs look enormous; not in a good way.
View attachment 106902

View attachment 106903

She wasn’t sitting next to Harry. She probably was given a seat, then made sure she was photographed and got her pr people to write a fluff piece about her.
Her moving to the UK, moving in and Harry having not yet proposed was definitely a big gamble for her. He must have been getting round the clock blowjobs, till he proposed!
I rather thought this was the image that she was going for.
Doesn't really have the basic requirements to pull it off.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've read those rumours as well, but I can't remember where - I've obviously become much too addicted to this :rolleyes: Possibly Blind Gossip or the Harry Markle blog (which is a fascinating rabbit hole to delve into). The timeline of events there would fit too - she turned up unexpectedly at the Invictus Games in Toronto at the end of September 2017, and there are photos of Harry (& Justin Trudeau) looking unpleasantly surprised at her arrival. Couple of days after that, she and Harry arrived together and then at the closing ceremony, Doria, Jessica Mulroney and Marcus Anderson were seen "having words" with Harry. Allegedly, this is when he was persuaded to do the decent thing because she was pregnant. Less than six weeks later she'd moved to the UK and into KP and the engagement was announced a couple of weeks after that at the end of November. All very hasty. But she wasn't obviously pregnant at the wedding six months later, so was all this conjecture, or was there a "miscarriage" somewhere along the way after the engagement...? It's the oldest trick in the book, and pretty despicable - would Harry really fall for that, and would she be that low...? (Personally, I'm not ruling anything out, and let's face it, what we've seen of her wouldn't put it beyond belief.)
When I was watching Suits. I notice that she looked pregnant it was either season 6 or 7. She had met Harry in season 6. Maybe she was but had a miscarriage? If about 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage, so not unlikely she did have one. Harry has always wanted to be a dad. I think either way she got her man. Somehow she got Britain's most eligible Bachelor down the isle?

She did look awkward at that wedding.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm usually a lurker on this thread and I've dipped my toes in the new mums chat forum and the H &M thread there is full of Meghan sympathisers 😬 scampered back to the safety of this thread 😍😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm usually a lurker on this thread and I've dipped my toes in the new mums chat forum and the H &M thread there is full of Meghan sympathisers 😬 scampered back to the safety of this thread 😍😂
You'll be alright with us...😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi, I love this place, and spend too much time lurking here. I found this in the comments section of a press piece about them. It links to Dire Straits' Money for Nothing.

Archewellfoundation.uk

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi, I love this place, and spend too much time lurking here. I found this in the comments section of a press piece about them. It links to Dire Straits' Money for Nothing.

Archewellfoundation.uk
And still they keep coming! 😄

• Haha
Commentary like this won’t help their brand value at all.

“The dust-up over Harry andMeghan is of a different age, the age before coronavirus. The couple are now utterly irrelevant to a slimmed-down monarchy that is as healthy and important as ever. “
She is so right. I think they actually thought their move away from the RF would be a cataclysmic event that would shake the establishment so much it wouldn’t survive without them. How wrong they were. Their self importance is off the chart. It reminds me of when I adopted 2 dogs from a shelter. One was the alpha, the other seemingly a nervous dog with little personality who seemed very aloof. The alpha dog after running away for a second time never returned and despite our searches never came home (she was chipped). We realised that was the reason she was in the shelter with no known history, she was a gypsy. Left with the one aloof dog the change in her personality was nothing short of miraculous. She was the most loving, outgoing dog who I miss with every bone in my body. The moral being, it seems there has been a tremendous release of stress from the RF. I wonder if they were the stray dogs of the bunch, raising tensions and only promoting their own interests with no real interest in being members of a team? The sigh of relief seems palpable. During this time of crisis the RF have flourished whereas H&M have gone from one humiliation to the next. Karma is indeed a witch!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She is so right. I think they actually thought their move away from the RF would be a cataclysmic event that would shake the establishment so much it wouldn’t survive without them. How wrong they were. Their self importance is off the chart. It reminds me of when I adopted 2 dogs from a shelter. One was the alpha, the other seemingly a nervous dog with little personality who seemed very aloof. The alpha dog after running away for a second time never returned and despite our searches never came home (she was chipped). We realised that was the reason she was in the shelter with no known history, she was a gypsy. Left with the one aloof dog the change in her personality was nothing short of miraculous. She was the most loving, outgoing dog who I miss with every bone in my body. The morale being, it seems there has been a tremendous release of stress from the RF. I wonder if they were the stray dogs of the bunch, raising tensions and only promoting their own interests with no real interest in being members of a team? The sigh of relief seems palpable. During this time of crisis the RF have flourished whereas H&M have gone from one humiliation to the next. Karma is indeed a witch!
Nail on head 101. 👏

• Heart
I wonder if any Royal journalists are watching this thread? Or Royal family members?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Archewellfoundation.uk
Loving this, I wonder if it's a lone wold or a pack behind it. Had a good laugh at this description
BFB34D0A-A7D0-437F-B93E-5D0C51D487A6.jpeg

Sheesh I really should read before I post. Wtf is a wold 🤣. WOLF!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Hello, I've been a lurker too ever since I saw some dodgy comments on FB about PS that made me google for more info. Then I found Tattle and had my mind blown! Im hooked now! I thought Meghan would be a breath of fresh air for the RF but sad to see history repeating itself here. I am loving all the trolling of their 'charity', wouldn't it be hilarious if it was actually being done by the RF? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And still they keep on popping up....

Archewelldonation.com takes you to YouTube for the Flying Lizards Money (That's What I Want)

How many more of these can there be...? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I find it so ironic that they are wanting to be charitable with their new venture, Archewell, yet when faced with a global pandemic in which they could do a lot of good, they decide to self isolate in Los Angeles instead. There is nothing stopping Harry and Meghan choosing to donate towards the fight against coronavirus for example, but they are doing nothing.

I think that speaks volumes about what we can expect from them moving forward. If Harry and Meghan really cared about helping people, they would be doing all they could now.
Soooooooo true!

Reactions: 12
From 100 girls he chose the worst possible one. Even a plain run of the mill gold digger would've been better as she would've been happy to be a trophy wife and to be a part of his family and try to make him happy. But he went and found the one who will bleed him dry and then sell his secrets to make him look crazy when she's done with him. I'm sure there will come a time when he'll regret ever having met her.
She is the worst mistake he could have made and I agree she's going to write a kiss and tell book anytime soon and take him to the cleaners when they divorce ,which IMO wont be long in coming

Reactions: 14

This Givenchy kaftan worn in Morocco looked like a stretchy nylon sofa coverView attachment 106901

View attachment 106902

View attachment 106903

Whoa ok I didn’t realise this was the gate crash that another poster on here mentioned the other day! Brazen!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.