Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, I've been a lurker too ever since I saw some dodgy comments on FB about PS that made me google for more info. Then I found Tattle and had my mind blown! Im hooked now! I thought Meghan would be a breath of fresh air for the RF but sad to see history repeating itself here. I am loving all the trolling of their 'charity', wouldn't it be hilarious if it was actually being done by the RF? 😂
Me too, I came from twitter for PS (hi Phil how are your abs coming along?🤢and stayed for everything else! Love it here.

Reactions: 14
And still they keep on popping up....

Archewelldonation.com takes you to YouTube for the Flying Lizards Money (That's What I Want)

How many more of these can there be...? :ROFLMAO:
These must be pushing them beyond the limits of their medication. Absolutely brilliant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is the worst mistake he could have made and I agree she's going to write a kiss and tell book anytime soon and take him to the cleaners when they divorce ,which IMO wont be long in coming
She will blame the British public and him for being weak and not supporting her. She will say the marriage didn’t have a chance because of us naysayers. She won’t be at fault at all 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 24
She will blame the British public and him for being weak and not supporting her. She will say the marriage didn’t have a chance because of us naysayers. She won’t be at fault at all 🙄
Totally agree. Narcissists are either the hero or the victim. Never the cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was saying to himself that when we (eventually) get the refund from our holiday we should put in in a separate account. I said I've got a spare sole account which we can put it into as obviously can't go and open another joint one. His response "that's right, you take all my money. I'm going to start calling you meghan markle " 🤣🤣🤣

He clearly does listen to me when I start on about her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I was saying to himself that when we (eventually) get the refund from our holiday we should put in in a separate account. I said I've got a spare sole account which we can put it into as obviously can't go and open another joint one. His response "that's right, you take all my money. I'm going to start calling you meghan markle " 🤣🤣🤣

He clearly does listen to me when I start on about her!
Bless him. Aren't men adorable. 🙄

• Haha
Harry doesn't know how lucky and privileged he is. If it wasn't for the Royal family no one would give him the time of day.
Exactly. I hate hearing privileged people whingeing. Ok i know that having wealth doesn't guarantee happiness but Meghans insistence on thriving rather than surviving was basically all about the fact that she couldn't rise above receiving any criticism. All she had to do was suck it up and prove her worth but she couldn't do that.
They could've remained part of the royal family and just stepped back a bit but she obviously sees herself as some sort of saviour figure and Harry is obviously part of this same delusion.
He's a pampered prince who is out of touch with the real world and can't appreciate the huge advantages he has been handed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
All she had to do was suck it up and prove her worth but she couldn't do that.
They could've remained part of the royal family and just stepped back a bit but she obviously sees herself as some sort of saviour figure and Harry is obviously part of this same delusion.
I think she thought she was going to wear expensive clothes, be really active on Instagram and somehow become more popular and loved than Will and Kate and when she realised that that wasn't going to happen she jumped ship, she knows being nearly 40 her value in Hollywood is diminishing by the day and that is really where her heart has always been. She wants to go to dinners and have free stuff sent to her to promote on Instagram. To a simple LA girl like her that's the epitome of success.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Hello, I've been a lurker too ever since I saw some dodgy comments on FB about PS that made me google for more info. Then I found Tattle and had my mind blown! Im hooked now! I thought Meghan would be a breath of fresh air for the RF but sad to see history repeating itself here. I am loving all the trolling of their 'charity', wouldn't it be hilarious if it was actually being done by the RF? 😂
Welcome! 👋

Reactions: 12
The whole event was weird, William and Kate did Meghan and Harry a favour apparently so what went wrong? Kate was obviously furious about something and was ignoring the Harkles, Harry also looked furious and Meghan was trying to give an acting performance full of nauseating cheesy smiles. They must have had a row before the service started and William and Kate probably regretted giving up their place in the procession for the awful pair.
Does anyone else have a take on what happened?
Agree it was very weird and Markles Sparkle was painted on ,Harry couldn't hide his distaste at something

She will throw the race card thats for sure

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Very interesting point from the author of the Harry Markled blog; on his private Facebook group about Arc he well.
Basically, the more people ridicule it, the more hits it gets and can be kept alive as a potential trademark.
Sneaky sods.

They have also been very sneaky in 'releasing' this information at a time when the trademark needs to be established and used, otherwise they must apply and pay for an extension. Thus, that is why the word Arc he well is a banned word, so that it won't show up in a search. I recommend you DELETE any posts or hashtags posted, because what you do each time is validate and help their 'brand' in doing so. It was a manipulative tactic to get people to talk about it in order to get the trademark and brand established. In the US, and other countries you can only protect an ACTIVE trademark. If you fail to use it under the categories listed it becomes 'dead' or abandoned, unless an extension is applied for, but that only lasts for 6 months.

Harry Markle’s also thinks she has some post divorce trademarks stashed away

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm usually a lurker on this thread and I've dipped my toes in the new mums chat forum and the H &M thread there is full of Meghan sympathisers 😬 scampered back to the safety of this thread 😍😂
Welcome its a lovely, friendly place 🌹

• Heart
Very interesting point from the author of the Harry Markled blog; on his private Facebook group about Arc he well.
Basically, the more people ridicule it, the more hits it gets and can be kept alive as a potential trademark.
Sneaky sods.

They have also been very sneaky in 'releasing' this information at a time when the trademark needs to be established and used, otherwise they must apply and pay for an extension. Thus, that is why the word Arc he well is a banned word, so that it won't show up in a search. I recommend you DELETE any posts or hashtags posted, because what you do each time is validate and help their 'brand' in doing so. It was a manipulative tactic to get people to talk about it in order to get the trademark and brand established. In the US, and other countries you can only protect an ACTIVE trademark. If you fail to use it under the categories listed it becomes 'dead' or abandoned, unless an extension is applied for, but that only lasts for 6 months.

Harry Markle’s also thinks she has some post divorce trademarks stashed away
The reality is that nothing they do is genuine......there is an alternative motive for everything.

How do you trust people like this?

Reactions: 19
Me too, I came from twitter for PS (hi Phil how are your abs coming along?🤢and stayed for everything else! Love it here.
And me :) Actually, I came from DS for Phil but love how we can chat so freely on here without the sugars taking over! It's so refreshing!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.